Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201

Discussion on Celestius II | CAP 100 - CH | NEW Fortress System | Brand NEW Features | G.O 7/6/201 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/01/2019, 14:11   #421

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by finooo003 View Post
sv dead idiot gms they scamming ppl to take money than gg
You should say that when we close the server while it still has players, seems like you don't even understand your own words, we're planning an update today and will not give up on the server until everyone leaves.
Old 02/01/2019, 16:51   #422

elite*gold: 0
@

Dont waste your time.Open new server different name get money easyyyyyyy xD
Old 02/01/2019, 19:24   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Short story: Stop crying, start grinding.
Yeah, not crying here. Shedding light on this fake bullshit "play2win" title people give their server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Long Story There are always some people showing up on elitepvpers just to curse server owners every time. These people work their ass of to launch and maintain a server. Silk scrolls are a part of the game that helps both donators and non-donators. There are so many people, especially Egyptians who are non donators but they always get it to work in their way by playing actively yet there are those people making huge drama because donators have access to sox items instantly. Yes, of course they do have access to premium, otherwise why would they pay? Otherwise, why would the server owners deal with this server at all? I don't get what you guys have in your mind you are a non-donator and you want to have exact same opportunity as the donators has. What the admins can do is to make end-game content non tradeable so the donators can only get the lower tier sox items in advance but not the end game ones. Cut the shit and give these guys some space.

I also see several people in this thread that they say Celestius copied our game style and menu and stuff... trust me none cares. I am known as a calm person and I usually never go salty but this just tilts me so much every time i come over there i see people making drama about play2win/pay2win matter. If not Celestius, then another and it goes on and on and on. MATE, Silkroad is pay2win, HELLO? deal with it. If you don't want to donate, then start grinding. If you don't want to grind either, find yourself a PVP server.

Otherwise, you are just spreading negativity but nothing else. None needs that.
I like how you basically agree with me here, but also tell me to stop crying. That just goes to show players that server owners know its all pay2win and that play2win is just a lie to get people to come to their server thinking they have a chance.

Not sure what has happened to this server lately because I honestly don't care, but it seems you guys lost a decent amount of people. Wonder why.
Old 02/01/2019, 22:09   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplap View Post
Yeah, not crying here. Shedding light on this fake bullshit "play2win" title people give their server.

I like how you basically agree with me here, but also tell me to stop crying. That just goes to show players that server owners know its all pay2win and that play2win is just a lie to get people to come to their server thinking they have a chance.

Not sure what has happened to this server lately because I honestly don't care, but it seems you guys lost a decent amount of people. Wonder why.
The guy literally said that silk scrolls are part of the game and that as much as they help donators, they do help non-donators as well, I didn't enable silk scrolls in a previous server and literally EVERYBODY asked for them, this isn't about what we want anymore, it's about what the players want, this had become an essential feature every server must have, if we don't add them A LOT of people won't join and will actually call it Pay2Win as you're calling it now, since non-donators won't be able to make a decent profit anymore and will eventually have to donate, your response is going to be that they can sell stuff for immortal stones or whatever, those are drop-able and acquired through different activities, so it won't be as worthy as it'd be if they sold those items for silk.

About what happened to the server, Dux (a developer) decided to pull an update when Aaron and I weren't present, first of all; the update was in contrast to how I designed the system, and most importantly; he didn't even do the patch right, a lot of bugs occurred due to that miserable update, a lot of work Aaron and I have put into this project since September went in vain thanks to him, he has been permanently kicked out from the team and we won't give up on the server until it's COMPLETELY dead.

I hope you understand and have a nice evening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Eflin View Post
@

Dont waste your time.Open new server different name get money easyyyyyyy xD
I won't bother writing an actual response to this comment, people already know that profit isn't what I care about the most in my projects, sure, profit would be nice, but I ensure you that in this project the donations BARELY covered the server's expenses and there will be no profit for the team, the invested money will go back to who paid them and that's basically it.
Old 02/03/2019, 11:05   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexEst View Post
great response to the server administrator.
i understand why it failed.
toxin people can not manage.
I'm only toxic towards other toxic people after I've given them a chance to stop being toxic, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, and evil for evil, but they never use that chance.There's a warning before every storm, and I can also make an assumption that people who don't speak proper English can't manage anything and it's going to make more sense than what you just said. Yes, I'm basically the manager, but when I was absent for 24 hours due to real life stuff, the patch that ruined the server happened without my knowledge, which affirms that it's not my fault.

Edit: Oh, how did I forget to say that I'm a human-being and deserve to act the way I want to? Acting professional and mature 24/7 is mind draining, and I don't **** with that anymore.
Old 02/03/2019, 11:16   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
I'm only toxic towards other toxic people after I've given them a chance to stop being toxic, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, and evil for evil, but they never use that chance.There's a warning before every storm, and I can also make an assumption that people who don't speak proper English can't manage anything and it's going to make more sense than what you just said. Yes, I'm basically the manager, but when I was absent for 24 hours due to real life stuff, the patch that ruined the server happened without my knowledge, which affirms that it's not my fault.

Edit: Oh, how did I forget to say that I'm a human-being and deserve to act the way I want to? Acting professional and mature 24/7 is mind draining, and I don't **** with that anymore.
I do not know what happened on your server,
I do know that you produce antagonism.
You attack anyone who does not think like you,
And behaves like a tyrant.

This is a problematic approach.
At least I do not pretend to be the manager of something, if you do not understand what I've written it is a problem of understanding.

You do not have to accept my opinion.
But that's my opinion, and it's listed here
Have a nice day.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2019, 11:21   #427

Quote:
I do not know what happened on your server,
I do know that you produce antagonism.
You attack anyone who does not think like you,
And behaves like a tyrant.

This is a problematic approach.
At least I do not pretend to be the manager of something, if you do not understand what I've written it is a problem of understanding.

You do not have to accept my opinion.
But that's my opinion, and it's listed here
Have a nice day.
Your opinion is that toxic people can't manage anything, I said that I'm only toxic towards other toxic people AFTER warning them to behave nicely and they don't.

My opinion is that people who don't speak proper English can't manage anything either, why do you claim that I attacked you when I was stating my opinion? If you think I attacked you with that comment, then you know how your comment felt, you're welcome!
Old 02/03/2019, 11:40   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannicus* View Post
Your opinion is that toxic people can't manage anything, I said that I'm only toxic towards other toxic people AFTER warning them to behave nicely and they don't.

My opinion is that people who don't speak proper English can't manage anything either, why do you claim that I attacked you when I was stating my opinion? If you think I attacked you with that comment, then you know how your comment felt, you're welcome!
It's all really childish.
You should understand problems and solve them,
do not take revenge on someone you do not like.
Your behavior is inappropriate.
You sell a product, run a community, and behave like a child.

It does not even matter who is right.
You destroy yourself and give a speech about how you are avenging and educating players.

I tried
your problem xD anyway im not playing this.
good luck to you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/03/2019, 11:45   #429

Quote:

You destroy yourself and give a speech about how you are avenging and educating players.

I tried
good luck to you.
So educating players is childish? Why are you trying to educate an administrator then? Lol
Old 02/03/2019, 17:20   #430

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:

I tried
good luck to you.
Well, tell me how you are gonna feel when someone steals all of your stuff and claims it as his own! And as he said server failed because he is the one who manages the system/updates, and one of our developers decided to make an update without even asking anyone!
Old 02/03/2019, 17:39   #431

serwer off , update ?
Old 02/03/2019, 19:31   #432

Received Thanks: 3,239
#Cleaned a bit

Please report the offensive/inappropriate comments without involving yourself, both of you will be warned if that happened again so please have a friendly discussion. it's not a shame to accept different opinions.

Keep in mind you all in the same community, there's no need to act that way. The report button is your friend
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2019, 23:03   #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by [T]akla View Post
Well, tell me how you are gonna feel when someone steals all of your stuff and claims it as his own! And as he said server failed because he is the one who manages the system/updates, and one of our developers decided to make an update without even asking anyone!
I will prove it publicly in a pleasant way.
Instead I will invest my energies in defending my things and seeing where I was wrong.
Old 02/04/2019, 22:22   #434

if i have time i'll join your game !
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2019, 08:33   #435

Donating should be donating, not buying best gear in game.
All donator things should give something, but dont ruin balance.