Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dymer Reborn | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made!

Discussion on Dymer Reborn | 80 Cap | CH Only | Activity Based | Where legends are made! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/20/2019, 11:11   #211

elite*gold: 0
full corrupted server like last season last season u gave iLove spear nexus +7 in first day for just 50$ cause u r idiot poor egyptian GM and this season spear sos to srapi and Kandile also owner of game is playing in eternity XD
Old 01/20/2019, 11:41   #212

corrupt server!!
Old 01/20/2019, 12:49   #213

You need 349 coins for 1 item so after 2 days you can buy 1 item, players have full set of +7 SOM stuff after 7 days + you needed 1 day for level 80

Old 01/20/2019, 12:59   #214

bro i dont get silk per h why? char. Banger
Old 01/20/2019, 13:25   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ja- View Post
bro i dont get silk per h why? char. Banger
bicose is bugged,and dont worck,and wen i tell this to one of GM in Discord he banned me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exy_ View Post
thanks for all players who used our Signature ,
As promised, 20 random users were selected :
1)Uncover your heart
2)anvelopa
3)kamalkemoo
4)-DirtyMinD-
5)Nykie
6)MG_kimz
7)shakibafg
8)Ajith Reddy
9)makarioskoko
10)emrek1233
11)rebelb
12)tetsusan5
13)rafaellllo2
14)lsd508
15)Immortal lord
16)Zengerry
17)niranjangowda1
18)bimbum*
19)-Eflin
20)halli1991

comment with your ID in your game please ,
way you dont want to give me this reward???
Old 01/20/2019, 19:27   #216

Someone should realy explain to people what is going on here. Master from guild WANTED was selling silks that he gain on FW event for $ and got baned because of breaking rules. Now he is telling his little arab dogs to spam server everyday how Dymer crew is corrupted and how they are leaving "dead" server. They did the same thing on other servers, they are classic "server jumpers", today is Dymer, tomorow will be Cele****, next day is R*b* etc. There is enough players here to enjoy gameplay etc, new updates are coming, bugs are fixing asap, no downtime. New players can get powerlevel easly, server is only 1 week long, you can catch up others. Enjoy your game and have fun!
Old 01/20/2019, 21:16   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by michymodrica View Post
Someone should realy explain to people what is going on here. Master from guild WANTED was selling silks that he gain on FW event for $ and got baned because of breaking rules. Now he is telling his little arab dogs to spam server everyday how Dymer crew is corrupted and how they are leaving "dead" server. They did the same thing on other servers, they are classic "server jumpers", today is Dymer, tomorow will be Cele****, next day is R*b* etc. There is enough players here to enjoy gameplay etc, new updates are coming, bugs are fixing asap, no downtime. New players can get powerlevel easly, server is only 1 week long, you can catch up others. Enjoy your game and have fun!
I like the game and the team.
But I do not think it's possible to bypass some people.
They have always found ways to win, so it is very difficult to make progress alone.

1. They play survival in groups.
2. You have no chance in the works / unique
3. They are very toxic, not fun to play like that.
4. They are flooded with silk in the most exaggerated way, so flooded that I received one of them a gift of 300. I have no idea how they have so much.

And everyone has countless complaints,
In my opinion Joymax did a good thing that ignored the players most of the time.
From what I see to most of them, there is nothing good to say and their opinion is only harmful.

This community is dead, not the server.
Not worth playing with such people
Miss the days of 2008-2009
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2019, 21:40   #218

If thats true with wanted guild master, the only reason that this server is dying is becouse silk currency in game. If trading with silks wouldnt be possible, this server might survive. But thats the problem with all servers. Creators wants to earn as much money as they could in short period of time and thats why there is no server which last longer than couple weeks. Thats also the biggest reason of changing every server to pay2win mode
Old 01/20/2019, 21:46   #219

Classic story, the wrong butthurt kid with unimaginable number of "friends" gets banned for some reason. Then all of them suddenly start flooding the chat with globals claiming that the server is corrupted. They gave all the best items they can find to one guy to create a false proof, to show off the best possible set on stall 24/7.

What is dumb here?

How to get an impossible rare set from the very start?

Case 1, you're an admin and you're giving yourself items. Which you would not probably show off to make people think that your server is corrupted. Why? You need players.

Case 2, you're a friend of an admin. You got those for free. You would not shout out the corruption, you would want to hide it. So you would not surely show off your set.

Case 3, you're someone who paid off and actually bought those items. You would not seriously shout out the corruption because you would need some people to pvp, you paid some money after all.

Private silkroad community is literally braindead, literally.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2019, 23:22   #220

I have a problem in decompressing game files
A message comes
The archive either is damaged or its type is unknown
Archive not found!
Dymer Reborn
Old 01/20/2019, 23:41   #221

isnt this just a ******* reborn of a reborn ... please just do it like the Movie and be an UNBORN NEXT TIME
Old 01/20/2019, 23:52   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrahmedpop View Post
A message comes
Archive not found!
Dymer Reborn
Just turn off your antivirus before you start the extraction, and be sure you add the extracted folder to the exception of your antivirus, and it will be fine.
Old 01/21/2019, 04:10   #223

SILVERLIGHT IS THAT YOU BRO? THIS SERVER IS REBORN SYSTEM OR WHAT

Old 01/21/2019, 09:10   #224

id ;banger
Old 01/21/2019, 12:15   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMDFG View Post
Just turn off your antivirus before you start the extraction, and be sure you add the extracted folder to the exception of your antivirus, and it will be fine.
I have deleted my antivirus
and turned off my protection shield
and stopped my Firewall!

It is as it is
Archive not found
What should I do!?

A message comes
Archive not found!
Dymer Reborn
Please upload the game files again!