Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Revenge Cap 120 - D13 - EU/CH PVE - Job & Coin system- Triggered Instance

Discussion on New Revenge Cap 120 - D13 - EU/CH PVE - Job & Coin system- Triggered Instance within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 04/22/2019, 19:45   #61
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by azorel2010 View Post
You don't understand. Your website is not secured! Bit Defender doesn't lie regarding website protections.
I have said what I have to say. Everyone else is on their own risk.
With your attitude, I don't even bother to join your server...
Have fun with it.
I've checked the website and it seems clean , can you send us a scan-result with the sro.exe !

Old 04/23/2019, 09:48   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidy. View Post
I've checked the website and it seems clean , can you send us a scan-result with the sro.exe !
Well, my Bit Defender automatically blocked the site in the moment when I have tried to type in the password for registration purpose and the results of that block I have shown it above.
The link about the client is also there.
I dont know why does block Bit Defender that site only when I'm typing the password, this issue has never happen to me on any kind of SRO (private) sites. I also observed that the site is not secured (in my Chrome, the URL's where are shown, usually show if they are secured or not, maybe that could be a reason for getting blocked out.)

Sadly I have removed the game from my PC therefore the only link with the client is in my posts above (or below is the same scan result).

Link to the client:

Old 04/23/2019, 19:44   #63
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,225
Well that usually happens based on a free domain/other reasons, so whatever the reason behind it.. a not secured website doesn't mean the website is infected but it's not protected (HTTPS). Website you are visiting is not providing a secured connection and that's probably the reason why your Defender is blocking it on Chrome. At the moment the website seems to me clean but in-case if the website is infected or shows a different results later you can report it to us anytime and we will take immediately an action against it including the user.

Regards,
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2019, 11:43   #64

We are Clean So

Anyway We still continuing and whitout trouble thanks

Old 05/01/2019, 13:13   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi_fr View Post
We are Clean So

Anyway We still continuing and whitout trouble thanks
ur server is almost empty and boring
Old 05/01/2019, 13:22   #66

Because you are just botting whitout doing Stuff lol
Start to pvp, job and so on and everything become better

But that sure stay on your *** to wait after a bot don't give fun
Old 05/01/2019, 14:25   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi_fr View Post
Because you are just botting whitout doing Stuff lol
Start to pvp, job and so on and everything become better

But that sure stay on your *** to wait after a bot don't give fun
i dont even join because your server is empty and this is really mature from your part to talk like this xD, there is no fun in your server because almost all are botting and a few others stalling with multiclient, just right now there are 59 online and the pc limit is 8 so anyone can make the maths there is no fun in a empty server when only will be that what u say goldbots and just 5 person at pvp with another 7 chars botting meanwhile. I dont even play silkroad right now just test some servers and out, you can go and learn from erythrite online if u wanna know how to get more ppl and use the money you win with the server to make it better
Old 05/01/2019, 15:21   #68

It's exactly what i say you are Spamming thread where you don't event try anything ....
Im talking Nicely i don't about how you are Reading it by the way

You are good at math but i guess we have not just 5 player but well I personaly have nothing to say to someone who have already all word for anything

Keep continuing to raging and leave us doing some more job
Old 05/01/2019, 21:29   #69

totally dead server not to mention that every event bugged once i joined like 1 week ago i thought its still on beta phase due to server problems ( disconnecting etc...) only his staff members logged on botting with full sun d13 gears dont waste your time downloading that **** as i did , hope u make it better
Old 05/02/2019, 10:01   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaNoche View Post
totally dead server not to mention that every event bugged once i joined like 1 week ago i thought its still on beta phase due to server problems ( disconnecting etc...) only his staff members logged on botting with full sun d13 gears dont waste your time downloading that **** as i did , hope u make it better

Event Was Bugged and Fixed Not 1 week just 2 day lol and for 2 event ...
Disconnecting issue it's form you not us we have no downtime related! only Downtime is Update nothing else.

Staff member Are not Full Sun D13 as you can Check form Website ranking or what ever you want.
And They are not logged in 24/7 So i cannot Imagine to who you talked ? ...
Staff member Cannot Juist Simply makeitem because This command is Disable Form Staff Access...
We are Controling Everything of the Staff does

Any Related Bug are Solved Every Update
Currently bug issue are pretty Low i guess 3 or 4 one nothing else

Lying Do not proove anything! Please Give us some proof of what you are telling us and we could Check it
Old 05/03/2019, 22:05   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by geraya.sama View Post
Good luck
Thanks you Dear

Main thread has been Updated
Old 05/07/2019, 20:52   #72

People lie about it not even trying it
Well I play on this server for some time and I like it
Give it a try guys!!
Old 05/07/2019, 21:41   #73

To haters

Ok. To all the haters out there.
1st. - of all.. the server "doesn't have players" becouse it basically just came out and its understandable that there are not a lot of players right now.
2.nd - mby you don't see players becouse it's just wrong timeline for you and mby when you play others sleep.
3.rd - stop complaining over server becouse it's surprisingly good at the point that only small group off ppl runs it.
4.th - and becouse we are talking abaut hate.. i would like to see you try and make game like this and all great things like our owners and helpers did.
5.th - and to everyone else.. point of game is to grind and work hard for good stuff and equipment, at which this server actually helps more than normal silkroad so be thankfull dor that. And like bibi_fr said: go to guild, do fortress wars, events, jobs and more.. than you will enjoy it.

"Peace out"
Old 05/08/2019, 10:52   #74

Fun little server with very fun events and suprisingly active community for the amount of people playing.
Old 05/08/2019, 23:52   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reso48 View Post
Ok. To all the haters out there.
1st. - of all.. the server "doesn't have players" becouse it basically just came out and its understandable that there are not a lot of players right now.
2.nd - mby you don't see players becouse it's just wrong timeline for you and mby when you play others sleep.
3.rd - stop complaining over server becouse it's surprisingly good at the point that only small group off ppl runs it.
4.th - and becouse we are talking abaut hate.. i would like to see you try and make game like this and all great things like our owners and helpers did.
5.th - and to everyone else.. point of game is to grind and work hard for good stuff and equipment, at which this server actually helps more than normal silkroad so be thankfull dor that. And like bibi_fr said: go to guild, do fortress wars, events, jobs and more.. than you will enjoy it.

"Peace out"
technically u can't enter CTF or even BA without players and so far i haven't seen a single STALLER in all town all are empty so unfortunately there's no fun in such server , i dont recommend anyone downloading that server unless u wanna play with ghosts there are alot of better servers out there .