Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FalconGaming] LycanSRO | SilkPerHour | 11D 110Cap | Mid-High rates!

Discussion on [FalconGaming] LycanSRO | SilkPerHour | 11D 110Cap | Mid-High rates! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/03/2019, 23:06   #61

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesky2009 View Post
well, it looks promising and fun but how exactly can you get prem silk in-game?
There is no way to get prem-silk ingame. But the items you buy with prem silk can be obtained in game by dropping, events or quests...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberto$ View Post
Good JOB
Thanks mate, we keep working on the server to make it even better..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypeTrain View Post
HWD Limit?
No HWID limit.
Only IP limit has been set to 4..
Old 03/05/2019, 18:21   #62

elite*gold: 0
Nice play2win system u got there very cool

EDIT: if i may add tho ******* epic website dude like for real tho great job on it
Old 03/15/2019, 16:19   #63

Can confirm pay2win. All donators are in one guild and it just ruins fun.

peace.
Old 04/02/2019, 19:55   #64

Error code 2???
someone know how to fix it?
Old 04/04/2019, 09:26   #65

This is truly a great server with lots of things to do. Even as a new player it is not hard to join the top players. I have played for 2 weeks now and have done so many things. If you are lazy just farm silk/h and buy egypt items! They are not expensive at all

The community however is pretty much up and down. You have to choose your new "friends" wisely. Or join a guild. Preferably a European one.
Old 04/04/2019, 21:16   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by cant66 View Post
This is truly a great server with lots of things to do. Even as a new player it is not hard to join the top players. I have played for 2 weeks now and have done so many things. If you are lazy just farm silk/h and buy egypt items! They are not expensive at all

The community however is pretty much up and down. You have to choose your new "friends" wisely. Or join a guild. Preferably a European one.
how you buy egy items with silk?

and there login bug afted update
Old 04/08/2019, 09:53   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia_asha View Post
how you buy egy items with silk?

and there login bug afted update
You can buy EGY B weapons and accessory with premium silk from lycans official website.

Otherwise the way you obtain EGY B is by doing forgotten world. Collect Awakening stones and materials to forge the items. There is also a quest that gives you EGY B weapon.

No login bug as of 8/4-19.
Old 04/09/2019, 15:05   #68

Best private server so far..alot to do..
Old 04/12/2019, 01:48   #69

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd-
Nice play2win system u got there very cool
No mate its not pay2win. That weapon EGY B sold on webmall can easily be obtained in game through FGW Shipwreck quests... All items on webmall are obtainables in game.
The only item is not obtainable through drop or quests is Lycan VIP, and we give it as event reward sometimes.. But this item is used mostly to save some money to maintain server with updates, host, and protection.. All private servers needs at least a small income to maintain itself.. nobody is going to withdraw money from their bank to pay host, protection and updates just so you can have fun playing..

As I said, its not pay to win... Easily you can obtain that EGY B weapons in Shipwreck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAd-
EDIT: if i may add tho fucking epic website dude like for real tho great job on it
Thanks mate, I appreciate it.. Was a long work to do xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by szkodnikoS
Can confirm pay2win. All donators are in one guild and it just ruins fun.
Not true, I can even proove it with FortressWar logs... There is no single guild that have retained the FW for 2 weeks in a row, there is always a new guild winning FW...
Just look at this wars at FW:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cant66

I agree with you. That was my main idea since the beginning, a server where even newcomers can have an oportunity no matter how long the server have open. Thats what makes the server fun, when its fully competitive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by romlah5209
Best private server so far..alot to do..
Thanks! I like when the players notice our effort in game!
We keep working on the server to improve it day by day!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2019, 10:50   #70

elite*gold: 65
Keep it up, great work
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2019, 21:25   #71

Trade

I do not like trade system, i dont get 3 job coins as it says in So-Ok and 1* trade is not safe so for low players it is easy to die fast 1 shot from thieves would be better at least for trades with no job coins to be safe
Old 05/10/2019, 15:39   #72

elite*gold: 32
Keep it up
Old 05/22/2019, 14:10   #73

Yoo this thread need to get updated .. there have been alot of changes(updates) maybe mention them lol..
When i started playing this server there were some things that i didnt like but really great job overall, the server got really improved by time and i still have hope its going to get better and better GOOD LUCK
and yoo if someone still haven't made up his mind whether he should try it or not .. JUST COME, probably no regrets haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2019, 10:49   #74

just set the HWID to 3 clients per HWID. and it will be the best server like your old server, Victor.
Old 06/09/2019, 15:55   #75

Hang-A, Ganiazo Dow, Cyclops, spawn points?
Closed Thread