Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[FalconGaming] LycanSRO | SilkPerHour | 11D 110Cap | Mid-High rates!

Discussion on [FalconGaming] LycanSRO | SilkPerHour | 11D 110Cap | Mid-High rates! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/12/2019, 19:16   #46

elite*gold: 0
@ It takes some minutes to be added because of the voting page response, its normal. Out of our hands since the delay is comming from the voting page but come on, 3-5 min is nothing you can easily wait..

About points #2. When you say "but respect my choice also in the other direction when something is wrong on your server"..

Server is a totally customized server. Thats the main idea and the server is for those who likes custom servers, not 100% original ones. If you like better original servers doesnt mean something is wrong with this one... I respect that you like better original servers, this is not a server for you then and I repeat, it doesnt mean there is something wrong with this server as you said...

#3/4 - Server is totally free and play2win. Am I wrong or you tried to say its pay 2 win?... If you read the guides you would know that everything on VIP NPC is obtainable inside the game.. Also VIP NPC is selling avatars, shape scrolls and those thing that doesnt affect ur damage or defense or something that could make you better than others... Please have some valid arguments when saying things like that..

#5 Thanks, seems like I prooved wrong everything you have said.. If you have a valid argument I will be glad to check in server and get back at you with an answer!
Old 01/12/2019, 23:30   #47

Received Thanks: 1,190
show us pictures of chinese balance
Old 01/13/2019, 18:33   #48

is this the old Silkcore / Falcon SRO?
Old 01/13/2019, 20:28   #49

any ip limit?
Old 01/13/2019, 23:07   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
show us pictures of chinese balance
I already answered with the chinese balance bro xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by itssmereyyy View Post
is this the old Silkcore / Falcon SRO?
Hi! Its the same developers but different server..

Quote:
Originally Posted by iemand922 View Post
any ip limit?
Not for now! Maybe when population increases a bit more we can think about adding ip limit..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2019, 00:13   #51

Received Thanks: 1,190
im so blind sry
Old 01/15/2019, 04:38   #52

It's not worth it to connect if when you say something worthwhile you are made to understand that it is not worth discussing. So no, I do not want unhelpful help coming from someone who tries to be right on every blame. The only thing I see and those on any server is that it's very bad to explain about the events. The event SO no need to say or when, but when it's custom and we do not know where to go and we ask several times and nobody answers after 15 minutes we say, ok ok nice atmosphere, but against harassing you and ask you EW "Elixir Weapon" and make a spam exchange constantly no worries we calculate and still it's not over, when looking for a guild no one answers you pm in depriving the guy does not answer you either while he is active in town to discuss, the server is classify to direct at the level of the players. It's funny but when you're GM everyone calculates you when you talk, whereas when you're a normal player nobody calculates you for information. It does not matter I stay in my corner and too bad to do the weapons end game is a game. Good game.
Old 01/16/2019, 14:57   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by asilum8or View Post
It's not worth it to connect if when you say something worthwhile you are made to understand that it is not worth discussing. So no, I do not want unhelpful help coming from someone who tries to be right on every blame. The only thing I see and those on any server is that it's very bad to explain about the events. The event SO no need to say or when, but when it's custom and we do not know where to go and we ask several times and nobody answers after 15 minutes we say, ok ok nice atmosphere, but against harassing you and ask you EW "Elixir Weapon" and make a spam exchange constantly no worries we calculate and still it's not over, when looking for a guild no one answers you pm in depriving the guy does not answer you either while he is active in town to discuss, the server is classify to direct at the level of the players. It's funny but when you're GM everyone calculates you when you talk, whereas when you're a normal player nobody calculates you for information. It does not matter I stay in my corner and too bad to do the weapons end game is a game. Good game.
Im having hard times trying to understand your english bro, sorry /:
Anyways, have a good day, hope u can find a pserver that fits you!
Old 01/16/2019, 15:50   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorM View Post
Im having hard times trying to understand your english bro, sorry /:
Anyways, have a good day, hope u can find a pserver that fits you!
Resolved answer none coming from you.
The server guide should be better explain in detail what is the case on other servers and not yours.

I make the guide of my server "it is an example" Battle Arena to win Arena corner "yes" but or and how to have his Arena points "go see the npc has jangan located on the left of the teleporter and talk to him 5 minutes before 16h for you to register and start the fight, VOILA an explanation is still not complicate to do it no?

I'm still on your server it's just that I do not calculate anybody and I leave the players not nice played between them and me on my side I'm a winner I do what I have to do and I'll finish that I do not I'm not surprised to see so few people on your multi-bot server because you just divide by 2 to have the number of players go from 280 to 140 players on the server if you remove the other bot accounts. Good luck for your server.
Old 01/16/2019, 21:05   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by asilum8or
The server guide should be better explain in detail what is the case on other servers and not yours.
Ok nice to know. Tell me what do you think should be added to the "How to Start" guide?

Quote:
I make the guide of my server "it is an example" Battle Arena to win Arena corner "yes" but or and how to have his Arena points "go see the npc has jangan located on the left of the teleporter and talk to him 5 minutes before 16h for you to register and start the fight, VOILA an explanation is still not complicate to do it no?
Hmmm, maybe you dont understand the guide because your english isntt good enough..
We were doing good till this point, I couldnt understand what you trying to say there.. You mention "arena corner" and "arena points" and both of those currencies doesnt exists on Lycan... I guess you mean "arena coins" but even like that I can understand what you mean...

Quote:
I'm still on your server
Cant understand you.. I dont see the reason to keep playing "bad" servers xD

Quote:
I'm still on your server it's just that I do not calculate anybody and I leave the players not nice played between them and me on my side I'm a winner I do what I have to do and I'll finish that I do not I'm not surprised to see so few people on your multi-bot server because you just divide by 2 to have the number of players go from 280 to 140 players on the server if you remove the other bot accounts. Good luck for your server.
What you mean with "calculate" anybody? md5 hashes are easier to decrypt than ur english.. T.T

Ofc there is botters on server, its allowed
Also, not 280.. Today we hit 350 and increasing daily! I expect this week to get to 400 hopefully! We working hard on server everyday to keep it raising ^^

So basically what I understand is, you are complaining because the "how to start" guide isnt clear or because players inside server are not giving u free items... no?
Old 02/05/2019, 07:47   #56

Old 02/11/2019, 09:08   #57

really awsome look but what mean mid- high rates !!
Old 02/23/2019, 02:29   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Toni View Post
really awsome look but what mean mid- high rates !!
Means that its not a low rate server..
Its a server where you can get to level 110 in 2h maybe..
Mid-High Exp is like x200, x250 exp rates. Which isnt low, and isnt high as others x999 servers..

The hardest part will be to complete all your equipment. Once you finish newbie quests you should have D10 SUN +15 equipment. Best equip on server is EGY B 11D. With daily quests you can get this equip in 1-2 weeks..

Also server is focused on different systems like job, you need to job to get special items that would be pretty helpful on your journey!
Old 03/03/2019, 12:36   #59

well, it looks promising and fun but how exactly can you get prem silk in-game?
Old 03/03/2019, 13:41   #60

HWD Limit?