Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[FalconGaming] LycanSRO | SilkPerHour | 11D 110Cap | Mid-High rates!

Discussion on [FalconGaming] LycanSRO | SilkPerHour | 11D 110Cap | Mid-High rates! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 01/07/2019, 22:58   #31

elite*gold: 0

Old 01/08/2019, 21:24   #32

Received Thanks: 1,129
can you show me screenshots of chinese balance?
Old 01/08/2019, 21:45   #33

How much online now ?
Old 01/10/2019, 00:09   #34

chinese balance? online count?
Old 01/10/2019, 02:13   #35

It's been 2 days that I play on the server and it's very bad to explain how to do things, too much custom kills the game and too much thing that does not explain you the game too. Once 110 what do we do? I do not understand the quete system of dimensions holes or I search for 1 hours for nothing at all and take a break. We see a lot of npc custom a jangan but nothing is correctly explain on the operation of the operation to do. I made 2 level 101-110 level 1 hole and I found no cards in the box. One does not understand anything and only the players or the things one has been explaining are high HL.
Old 01/10/2019, 20:04   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by asilum8or View Post
It's been 2 days that I play on the server and it's very bad to explain how to do things, too much custom kills the game and too much thing that does not explain you the game too. Once 110 what do we do? I do not understand the quete system of dimensions holes or I search for 1 hours for nothing at all and take a break. We see a lot of npc custom a jangan but nothing is correctly explain on the operation of the operation to do. I made 2 level 101-110 level 1 hole and I found no cards in the box. One does not understand anything and only the players or the things one has been explaining are high HL.
Everything you should know about the game is explained on the How to Start guide here: .

Daily quests are not collecting cards on FGW.
Daily quests are just mob killing quests on FGW, dont worry about the cards, its disabled. You got 0 cards because cards drop are disabled. You just need to kill the mobs listed on the Daily Quests.

This quests will give you Lycan Coins as reward, with this coins you can buy your eqypt equipment. Everything is listed on the how to start guide..

Quote:
Originally Posted by faja16
How much online now ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune
chinese balance? online count?
Online count is always between 220 - 300 and we are growing pretty fast! Its a 1 month new server..
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
can you show me screenshots of chinese balance?
Sure:
Old 01/10/2019, 20:51   #37

i already leave the server if you are going to put the things so easy in quest even to get last tier items you better put a complete quest based server
Old 01/10/2019, 21:25   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
i already leave the server if you are going to put the things so easy in quest even to get last tier items you better put a complete quest based server
Where is it so easy? Its a mid-high rate server as the title says..
Not gonna be hard but not gonna be easy... you need like 1 complete week to get the entire egypt equip.. also some days more to get enough job credits or arena coins to complete job suits and other buffs... Totally active and fun server ^^
Old 01/10/2019, 23:29   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorM View Post
Where is it so easy? Its a mid-high rate server as the title says..
Not gonna be hard but not gonna be easy... you need like 1 complete week to get the entire egypt equip.. also some days more to get enough job credits or arena coins to complete job suits and other buffs... Totally active and fun server ^^
yeah right 1 guy with multiple account make in each account 200coins per day and you tell me if that person will get it in one week with multi acc
Old 01/11/2019, 00:56   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzlagfortune View Post
yeah right 1 guy with multiple account make in each account 200coins per day and you tell me if that person will get it in one week with multi acc
Lycan coins arent tradeables.. You can have 999 accounts but you wont be able to move the coins to any other account..
Old 01/11/2019, 00:58   #41

VictorM u say : "Everything you should know about the game is explained on the How to Start guide here: Lycan - LycanSRO.net.

Daily quests are not collecting cards on FGW.
Daily quests are just mob killing quests on FGW, dont worry about the cards, its disabled. You got 0 cards because cards drop are disabled. You just need to kill the mobs listed on the Daily Quests.

This quests will give you Lycan Coins as reward, with this coins you can buy your eqypt equipment. Everything is listed on the how to start guide.."

You have not understood what I wrote above. I can not do his quests because I have no "hole size" We do not find on the cards or so it is rare or book only HL. I have another question: is it normal for a player to get a shot at +12 to +18 in 3 minutes of play ?.

The guide on your site does not say anything special just say that we can take the quetes to win wedges, only there is a problem it still does not tell me where are the dimensions hole and even less how to win lycans corners and arena corner for the weapon. I rest my question one last time or are the dimensions hole for one last, thanks. I ask on the server I do not know how many times and no one answers so thank you between help. To end the TOPG when voting does not give any silk that was not the case 2 days ago.
Old 01/11/2019, 02:16   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by asilum8or
I can not do his quests because I have no "hole size" We do not find on the cards or so it is rare or book only HL
Mate I still do not understand what you mean with this >.< haha can you be a bit more clear?

Quote:
is it normal for a player to get a shot at +12 to +18 in 3 minutes of play ?.
Not possible at all.. Alchemy isnt that easy.. Max plus is +20 adv. Most common is around +15adv + 17adv..
Maybe if you are lucky you accomplish +18 in 3 minutes, but its one in a life time xD

Quote:
The guide on your site does not say anything special just say that we can take the quetes to win wedges, only there is a problem it still does not tell me where are the dimensions hole and even less how to win lycans corners and arena corner for the weapon. I rest my question one last time or are the dimensions hole for one last, thanks. I ask on the server I do not know how many times and no one answers so thank you between help. To end the TOPG when voting does not give any silk that was not the case 2 days ago.
Dimension holes are obtainables through NPC Lycan Custom Shop for arena coins... And as usual arena coins can be obtained on Battle Arena!

Also, I am pretty sure you didnt read the guide.. I cant understand why you say all that if the guide says everything.. You probably missed this part:

And also this part:

As I said, everything is explained there... I am still wondering why would you say its not explained on the guide..
Old 01/11/2019, 03:12   #43

I do not do pvp and you would go pvp against people who have an upgrade when your equipment is not even +10 when they are more than +15? no. If we can not do otherwise I do not see the interest of staying on a server or to pass through the bank card for the upgrade.

I read your guide who teaches me nothing at all and who does not mention that we are forced to go through battle arena for corners. I do not do pvp and you would go pvp against people who have an upgrade when your equipment is not even +10 when they are more than +15? no. If we can not do otherwise I do not see the interest of staying on a server or to pass through the bank card for the upgrade.
Old 01/11/2019, 14:07   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by asilum8oe
I do not do pvp and you would go pvp against people who have an upgrade when your equipment is not even +10 when they are more than +15? no. If we can not do otherwise I do not see the interest of staying on a server or to pass through the bank card for the upgrade.
You cant expect to be as stronger as the players who have 1 month playing haha but you can easily get there is a couple of weeks. That common sense, or are you expecting to be the strongest player on server just by making your character? You need to put a little effort before to be able to pvp them..

You can go to battle arena and "lose" because you cant pvp them and still gonna get enough arena coins, thats how its configured..
Old 01/11/2019, 14:39   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorM View Post
You cant expect to be as stronger as the players who have 1 month playing haha but you can easily get there is a couple of weeks. That common sense, or are you expecting to be the strongest player on server just by making your character? You need to put a little effort before to be able to pvp them..

You can go to battle arena and "lose" because you cant pvp them and still gonna get enough arena coins, thats how its configured..
1 Good for information I am not a beginner and we do not become at the top in 4 days of play but thank you for reminding me dear beginner.

2 Your server is not balanced and you have good say and bad advice to your future players when something goes wrong this is for everyone the same. Personally I stop to interest me to your waiter who is not worth it and simply attracts people who likes custom npc and we count on the fingers of the hands, so it's your choice to make a custom server and I respect it but respect my choice also in the other direction when something is wrong on your server it is useless to belittle a player.

3 Votes are the right to attract the world or is it just to click on it and get your server to feel like having silk reward? because click in the empty and do not have a silk reward on 3 votes so the 60 silk 24h I think we must ask the question and tell ourselves if the system really works, j for me it's already 2 times in a day after a test that it does not work, a vote has 30 silk and a vote has 60 silk.

4 The bute of the server is what finally I still do not have the answer to my question. Is it about spending real money to become strong or is there a real bump to do something once 110 after doing everything? I see more players who sleeps in the evening at jangan in "AFK" that played or help people, no party creates a group set by the multi account bots that are 3 and 4 which is very nice .. ...... to speak in a vacuum is apreciable.

5 Good luck because I will not be posting for other technical issues that are apparent every day.

EDIT : The vote of 60 silk mache well it's just that he is 10 minutes late to be counted. The other 30 silk votes some give the 30 silk almost to the second. Why is it so long?