Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ETC-GAME CAP 110 / PVE / HIGH EXP /CH-EU / OLD SCHOOL

Discussion on ETC-GAME CAP 110 / PVE / HIGH EXP /CH-EU / OLD SCHOOL within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/11/2018, 17:09   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev.White View Post
Fixed automatic in your max lvl with 48 hour online .. and we add pain and other skill Balanced more with our skills u have use ... That's call a middle side we try to made between euro and china chars
pain is not a balance skill, it requires to have a party and u don't go pvp in a party, what other balances there is already in server?
Old 12/11/2018, 17:48   #77

The additional bow (Pacheon) skill they added "Dory Javelin" is an improved version of strongbow and importantly it does not trigger strongbow cooldown so bowers can line up 2 big hits with improved crit, range and stun in a row making for some nice damage. However, the same cannot be said for all the other china added skills i.e. freeze and invisible which add nothing to China pvp strength.... so basically make a bow or wait and hope they add some other balances.

(I would recommend the developers check a few other private servers to see how they implemented race balance with either passive increases to dmg and absorption or with improved active skills and buffs)

Anyway...its actually a very nice server, good up time, easy leveling, decent alc and drop rates, active devs and gms, plenty of automatic events. Well done!.. The 2000 silk devil S is the only thing in item mall that one might consider pay to win, but you get 2 silk per hour so would only take a couple of months to pick it up.
Old 12/13/2018, 21:41   #78

game is open or just beta?
Old 12/13/2018, 22:01   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivago View Post
game is open or just beta?
Opened already
Old 12/21/2018, 03:34   #80

I'm just baffled in so many ways...first of all I literally shed blood from my eyes while reading this advanced level of english...aswell i can't figure out where are the old school segments of the game....CTF dissabled....those exp rates....alchemy rates....game limit....which of those things represent old school.
To top it of I'm not hating...just facts.

Psro is just a mere comedy these days....

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2018, 05:44   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by choby01 View Post
I'm just baffled in so many ways...first of all I literally shed blood from my eyes while reading this advanced level of english...aswell i can't figure out where are the old school segments of the game....CTF dissabled....those exp rates....alchemy rates....game limit....which of those things represent old school.
To top it of I'm not hating...just facts.

Psro is just a mere comedy these days....

Cheers
First i Need To Thank You About Your Opinion About Our Server My English Too .
Yes i Have A Bad English , But i Don't Have A Bad Idea On My Server ... !
For explanation i Need focus About Some Points u Have Thinking About My "OldSchool" Way..
CTF Disable : Reason We Have Already Limit In Arena , FGW , FW .. ! Where the Time And Place For Add CTF Too !! We Have Active it Already But Where The Time For it .. ! how u can found a way for it .. for A beginner Server . !
I Would to Say Too. .i Love to Work With That Opinions i Have To Respect it .. ! I Just Owner And Need To Success My Project .. Not Only Control And be ego to others .. ! that not my way for management that server. . or any project i got ! .. i just depended on my respect to others and u can just join on my discord channel check that by your own eyes .. !
Alchemy Rate : i Have Try to add a Specific Algorithm For Control it Like Old Days .. Because We Have A Different Way For That .. Because We Add One More Plus is +13 .. Old School Almost +12 But We Add +13 For Special excitement and suspense For All.. And i Have Thinking Too About Some Little Edits in frame old school will not hurt ..
Game Limit: Now We Already Will Be Updated Very Soon To 10 Limit By IP.. ! That We Guess By Our Players We Got Ideas. . that not my mind . ! i just thinking for frame work in that old school idea .. ! not out of that collection that's we try to made . ! and i have already respect your opinion and that give me a push for development my self to batter. .and u can check my post replay . i just have answer every one .. maybe some people won't like my way for answer .. ! but i Do not underestimate them .. i trust they any one of them have a feeling .. and i don't need to hurt them by any kind of bad word's or some like that .. after that i very sorry for long time or long words i have write .. and again sorry for my bad english .
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2018, 10:12   #82

Well Dev.White...you are doing a great job, the new systems bot is excellent (but might be worth adding additional instructions e.g. put items in slot 2 for resets), always nice to see these regular updates. Not sure you need to mess with the ip limit until you have more players, but 10 is still a good number. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Old 12/21/2018, 13:07   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazBaz View Post
Well Dev.White...you are doing a great job, the new systems bot is excellent (but might be worth adding additional instructions e.g. put items in slot 2 for resets), always nice to see these regular updates. Not sure you need to mess with the ip limit until you have more players, but 10 is still a good number. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Thank you
Old 12/21/2018, 14:32   #84

I didn't mean to dissrespect you in any way just to be clear, I guess that our points of view on phrase "old school" differ....a lot haha

Anyway good luck with your server

Cheers
Old 12/21/2018, 19:04   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by choby01 View Post
I didn't mean to dissrespect you in any way just to be clear, I guess that our points of view on phrase "old school" differ....a lot haha

Anyway good luck with your server

Cheers
Thanks
Old 02/06/2019, 03:10   #86

Received Thanks: 1,448
server still opened?
Old 02/06/2019, 22:42   #87

elite*gold: 5
Website offline !
I think server down.
Old 02/23/2019, 15:37   #88