Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


ETC-GAME CAP 110 / PVE / HIGH EXP /CH-EU / OLD SCHOOL

Reply
 
Old 11/02/2018, 12:42   #31
 
elite*gold: LOCKED
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 5
You add worng discord link ,
add right share link !



Asgaurd is offline  
Old 11/02/2018, 18:26   #32
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 538
Received Thanks: 105
About Collect Money
with Other Server's u Have Played i Have Sure u Have Paid For Buying Alot Of Silk , Maybe Items Too For Just Watch (Server Is Offline Or Down.)
That's We Won't Need to Made in Our Diffrent Experiment
You Will Play For Fun And if u Would Like To Help US U Will Donate .. For Keep That Fun Alive.


And what is different to other Servers ? what is the "Experiment"? we still donate like other servers


★Elite★ is offline  
Old 11/02/2018, 18:38   #33

 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgaurd View Post
You add worng discord link ,
add right share link !
We fixed now

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Elite★ View Post
About Collect Money
with Other Server's u Have Played i Have Sure u Have Paid For Buying Alot Of Silk , Maybe Items Too For Just Watch (Server Is Offline Or Down.)
That's We Won't Need to Made in Our Diffrent Experiment
You Will Play For Fun And if u Would Like To Help US U Will Donate .. For Keep That Fun Alive.


And what is different to other Servers ? what is the "Experiment"? we still donate like other servers
Donate plan is mean support our server for still alive as we can .. and the other server's need that to still alive too .. and that is a option not something u muat so .. we add free silk everywhere.. events and silk per hour and rank unique give silks and weekly event's for silk too .. what u need more start with 1/2 million silk ?! .. give me the option
Dev.White is offline  
Old 11/04/2018, 10:16   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 38
I got a question... this limit are so weird


- Game Limit : 20 By IP ------> Why not, it's not the problem
- Arena Limit : 10 By P.C ------> 10 accounts per PC, it's will bring farm Battle arena 100% sure
- Fortress Limit : 2 By P.C ------> Fortress limit need to be just 1 account, 2 will bring buffers in trace...
- Job Limit : 5 By P.C ------> In the most private server, job is one big part of action in a server, so i think 5 is less..


WelcomeMaze is offline  
Old 11/04/2018, 13:01   #35

 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WelcomeMaze View Post
I got a question... this limit are so weird


- Game Limit : 20 By IP ------> Why not, it's not the problem
- Arena Limit : 10 By P.C ------> 10 accounts per PC, it's will bring farm Battle arena 100% sure
- Fortress Limit : 2 By P.C ------> Fortress limit need to be just 1 account, 2 will bring buffers in trace...
- Job Limit : 5 By P.C ------> In the most private server, job is one big part of action in a server, so i think 5 is less..
That P.C Limit is Just Normal .. P.C Limit For Arena Like u Have Say And Naturally That Everybody Looking for When Try To entered to Server PVE Oldschool .. so it's not a weird About Arena .. For Arena Are Accepted ... and Fine ..
And About Fortress Limit i Have Add That's a Fight .. And Your P.C Limit in Fortress is Work With All .. And The War Must Be Under Controll .. For Approve Who is Must Get That War With exciting Time..
And About Job Limit u need To Approve Your Damage And Your Def Too Because u are in Start .. u need Some Support so i Add That Limit For equally Or be Some Like converge The Power's And Defense's .. So that's fair For All..
Dev.White is offline  
Old 11/04/2018, 16:15   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 6
Game Limit should be 10 IP .
Uncover your heart is offline  
Old 11/04/2018, 16:38   #37

 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncover your heart View Post
Game Limit should be 10 IP .
We have Give Chance For More .. we have control the important events with p.c Limit .. and that is the important thing to save the fair play..
Dev.White is offline  
Old 11/04/2018, 18:19   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev.White View Post
We have Give Chance For More .. we have control the important events with p.c Limit .. and that is the important thing to save the fair play..
20 chars only for botting . what would u get from the bot?
Uncover your heart is offline  
Old 11/04/2018, 20:27   #39

 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncover your heart View Post
20 chars only for botting . what would u get from the bot?
That u may ask for our player .. i just add that limit for giving a range for bot arena and bot in the server and more

I don't won't just for iam owner Just give a limit with out any Control or thinking .. that u can ask for proud owners
Dev.White is offline  
Old 11/05/2018, 10:58   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 3
10 ip per arena - 5 ip per job ........ gonna fail before GO
The_Y_n_D is offline  
Old 11/05/2018, 14:50   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
change pc limit to 4 .. arena / ctf / fw 1
amr2010507 is offline  
Old 11/05/2018, 14:50   #42

 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Y_n_D View Post
10 ip per arena - 5 ip per job ........ gonna fail before GO
I don't have to be like u for successful thanks for your comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by amr2010507 View Post
change pc limit to 4 .. arena / ctf / fw 1
Can't Work Like That's .. That A pve Server With Oldschool .. Oldschool already with the main idea ..got no limits and I would to do with out limits but because i need fairly game i add that a semple limit
Dev.White is offline  
Old 11/05/2018, 14:58   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 17
nice server good luck
Fame_xD is offline  
Old 11/05/2018, 15:11   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 4
I dont understand why epvp admins approve servers like this one -.-
iCroN00b is offline  
Old 11/05/2018, 16:16   #45

 
elite*gold: 250
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCroN00b View Post
I dont understand why epvp admins approve servers like this one -.-
So i need to thank my *** because u are not one of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame_xD View Post
nice server good luck
Thanks


Dev.White is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
ETC-GAME CAP 110 / PVE / HIGH EXP /CH-EU / OLD SCHOOL
10/07/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/4d2Zdab.gif http://epvpimg.com/uJ95bab.png An introduction to our server, the team and the key features we offer. And in the form of illustrations of the game inside, we will demonstrate why we think ETC-GAME is the right choice for you. In addition to that a detailed description of the stat/gameplay alterations can be found (These modifications were tweaked and scaled over time, be it from the experience drawn from many private servers which ended up a failure...
ImmortailtySro/Cape 110/Cap 110/Skill Cap 110/Exp : 200x/Pt Exp : 300x/Drop Rate: 12x
10/18/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
--Removed--



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.