Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Venom| 80 Cap |Ch| Old School | Innovative Systems| Job Based | OBT 26.10

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 56
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 103
Lightbulb Venom| 80 Cap |Ch| Old School | Innovative Systems| Job Based | OBT 26.10

removed



XerK.. is offline  
Thanks
11 Users
Old 08/20/2018, 20:28   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 8
very good server , im waiting open : )


hossammixawy is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2018, 20:43   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 14
iN
jolya1 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2018, 21:17   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 178
Received Thanks: 30
Mastery 300 would be nice and not 270


BloodyDragonAG is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/20/2018, 22:05   #5
 
elite*gold: 280
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 107
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyDragonAG View Post
Mastery 300 would be nice and not 270
thx we think about it
KingMaeX is offline  
Old 08/20/2018, 22:14   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 400
Received Thanks: 85
That moment killed me... Unlucky, even while creatin' a teaser...



BTW, the site is down.
#HB is offline  
Old 08/20/2018, 22:43   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3,438
Received Thanks: 1,293
looks clean and good, nothing overedited

suggestions:
1.make mastery limit 300/300 like it always was (hybrid builds arent working that good with 270)
2. delete the xmas tree from dw in most countries we have 32-35° right now
3. what about uniques do they drop something good? worth killing?
WannaSun is online now  
Old 08/20/2018, 23:16   #8
 
elite*gold: 56
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
looks clean and good, nothing overedited

suggestions:
1.make mastery limit 300/300 like it always was (hybrid builds arent working that good with 270)
2. delete the xmas tree from dw in most countries we have 32-35° right now
3. what about uniques do they drop something good? worth killing?
About 300 mastery we think about it , XMas it,s totally removed , Unique drooping Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
That moment killed me... Unlucky, even while creatin' a teaser...



BTW, the site is down.
ya Xd , and our web is not down
XerK.. is offline  
Old 08/20/2018, 23:47   #9


 
elite*gold: 240
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 340
Received Thanks: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by #HB View Post
That moment killed me... Unlucky, even while creatin' a teaser...



BTW, the site is down.
I have the full footage of this shoot, if i uploaded it you'll die laughing XD
I attacked him 4 times and i get nothing but BLOCK, this dude has a 100% BR
EDIT: i'm not part of the server, i just made them the video & thread.
HypnosĄ is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2018, 00:22   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 400
Received Thanks: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnosĄ View Post
I attacked him 4 times and i get nothing but BLOCK, this dude has a 100% BR
, I like the video and the thread tho. Can you private me? I might need you.
#HB is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 02:27   #11


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,037
Received Thanks: 557
Another server runs under Venix,Leon Owners
ZΞDStorm is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2018, 02:58   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 400
Received Thanks: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZΞDStorm View Post
Another server runs under Venix,Leon Owners
I don't think so actually.
#HB is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 03:38   #13
 
elite*gold: 56
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZΞDStorm View Post
Another server runs under Venix,Leon Owners
really, then every server cap 80 is runs under Venix,Leon Owner ?!
Please if you do not like us ,Get out
XerK.. is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 07:13   #14


 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,037
Received Thanks: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by XerK.. View Post
really, then every server cap 80 is runs under Venix,Leon Owner ?!
Please if you do not like us ,Get out
Hey! I'm not newbie, These paragraphs that you wrote it, or the guy that gave it to you was mine ! (Introduction, Beta phase, Our Target ) I mean RoVg ye ! And Here is another prove since you guys copying the contents only.



Good luck anyway
ZΞDStorm is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 07:30   #15
 
elite*gold: 56
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 434
Received Thanks: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZΞDStorm View Post
Hey! I'm not newbie, These paragraphs that you wrote it, or the guy that gave it to you was mine ! (Introduction, Beta phase, Our Target ) I mean RoVg ye ! And Here is another prove since you guys copying the contents only.



Good luck anyway
Hey, you're talking about the Rules that are in our Discord Really , you can found this Rules in alot of game with the same paragraphs, please dont spam in any shity thing ,also Let me tell you something, we do not have anything to do with Leon&Venix Owner Also We have no contact with them


XerK.. is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.