Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Project Pearl | 100 Cap | CH | New Core System | Gold Based Economy | GO 17.8

Discussion on Project Pearl | 100 Cap | CH | New Core System | Gold Based Economy | GO 17.8 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 09/02/2018, 11:06   #286
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 943
Received Thanks: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
theres no such thing as play2win,all privs are pay2win and always will be,by the things friends said me your project was more pay2win than last erectus even so no wonder u had 1k online think now twice before u open such a bshit features server again i guess cheers ^^
Actually brain dead, im willing to bet both of my nuts you havent event played the server



godnjavec123 is offline  
Old 09/02/2018, 12:08   #287
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 831
Received Thanks: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
theres no such thing as play2win,all privs are pay2win and always will be,by the things friends said me your project was more pay2win than last erectus even so no wonder u had 1k online think now twice before u open such a bshit features server again i guess cheers ^^
So you didn't even play the game but your judge based on your friend who said its pay2win, so ask your ****** friend what silk useful for exactly to buy some visual things? or some titles? is this gonna effect the game-play? please make some sense before you use your rotten keyboard to spread hate.


james! is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2018, 12:24   #288
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 3
Its the most play2win server I've ever played on. Didn't donate a single silk and was top 10 most of the time. If you call server pay2win without all pay2win **** like silk scrolls, immos, prem, devil in item mall then I dont know what is a play2win server for you.
cyfrowka96 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2018, 19:41   #289
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 45
Been playing 3 days now. This is one of the most play2win servers I've came across. I'm already competing with the top dogs even tho I just started thanks to the systems in place.

Idk all this pay2win talk is about, i have one question for you. Have you even tried the server? If so and you still think its pay2win, you're doing something terribly wrong.


Cαтαƨтяσρнε is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2018, 01:26   #290
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
why have damage absorp scrolls ? should be full play2win. no baba shop items no pay 2 win items nothing you said this your self all players should login with 0$ spent and have same advantages.

its also weird that you're giving lucky buff to player with best items, so he can get even better items maybe? XD all server is able to pay 2 win, just look at premium rewards :P you getting immo stones for $$$$.. its the same **** as item mall bro XD

players here who spend money WILL have an advantage bro.... damage increase and absorption scrolls are bad... its an advantage free player does not have.. and why the fk you giving immos for premium?.. you claim you dont want to be pay 2 win but you doing dumb things and making it pay 2 win xD

but i understand server need to make money from premium, its fine...

just wish some one would make an actual 100%
PLAY 2 WIN server

premium is not free... but neither is hosting server :P

that being said bro, this server comes the closest. Least pay 2 win. just a few bonuses for donators.

i suggest playing it will be around for a while
666rosebug is offline  
Old 09/04/2018, 01:30   #291
 
elite*gold: 151
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,563
Received Thanks: 955
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666rosebug View Post
why have damage absorp scrolls ? should be full play2win. no baba shop items no pay 2 win items nothing you said this your self all players should login with 0$ spent and have same advantages.

its also weird that you're giving lucky buff to player with best items, so he can get even better items maybe? XD all server is able to pay 2 win, just look at premium rewards :P you getting immo stones for $$$$.. its the same sh1t as item mall bro XD

players here who spend money WILL have an advantage bro.... damage increase and absorption scrolls are bad... its an advantage free player does not have.. and why the fk you giving immos for premium?.. you claim you dont want to be pay 2 win but you doing dumb things and making it pay 2 win xD

but i understand server need to make money from premium, its fine...

just wish some one would make an actual 100%
PLAY 2 WIN server

premium is not free... but neither is hosting server :P

that being said bro, this server comes the closest. Least pay 2 win. just a few bonuses for donators.

i suggest playing it will be around for a while

Premium was buyable from pearl mall only aka for pearl points not for Gems aka "money".. but we added it recently for gems in item mall cause we really didn't get any donations...

You get 5% dmg scrolls from Dungeons as well as 10% being sold at the Diamond NPC for a LOW price.

Premium Membership requires activity, its not free immos and it costs a huge amount of gems and u the only way you can actually buy immos is Pearl NPC and its not available for gems aka money.

Locklyon is offline  
Old 09/04/2018, 01:43   #292
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
Premium was buyable from pearl mall only aka for pearl points not for Gems aka "money".. but we added it recently for gems in item mall cause we really didn't get any donations...

You get 5% dmg scrolls from Dungeons as well as 10% being sold at the Diamond NPC for a LOW price.

Premium Membership requires activity, its not free immos and it costs a huge amount of gems and u the only way you can actually buy immos is Pearl NPC and its not available for gems aka money.


oki oki bro i am confused too you should explain this premium system better my mistake, I read premium membership and I think $$$$.. other people will think the same. I know now it is free
666rosebug is offline  
Old 09/04/2018, 02:33   #293
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
this server still worth it?
orni92 is offline  
Old 09/04/2018, 02:49   #294
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 943
Received Thanks: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by orni92 View Post
this server still worth it?
**** yeah, better then any other server online atm
godnjavec123 is offline  
Old 09/04/2018, 07:43   #295
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 3
Take back what I said bro, all thing is free. Its a good server just need more people to come! maybe people are upset they cannot buy +25 item on website and be the best player in one day XD gold eco is best, server will last if people realize this.
666rosebug is offline  
Old 09/04/2018, 13:58   #296
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 154
Received Thanks: 12
that is it i will quit the server for now, so basically the server is dead there are around 100-150 players at most the rest are alts bot for same people the number could be less that 100 anyway you cant do anything at this point just bots ruining around.
SilkLegend is offline  
Old 09/04/2018, 15:01   #297
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,612
Received Thanks: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkLegend View Post
that is it i will quit the server for now, so basically the server is dead there are around 100-150 players at most the rest are alts bot for same people the number could be less that 100 anyway you cant do anything at this point just bots ruining around.

That's because they don't put effort in advertisement.
Phoenix_ is offline  
Old 09/04/2018, 15:30   #298
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 890
Received Thanks: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_ View Post
That's because they don't put effort in advertisement.
You clearly know nothing about advertisement saying this. Pearl was and is everywhere with paid ads and everything, advertisement was top tier. For example go check the biggest turkish silkroad forum (maxigame), Pearl has the best paid advertisement spots there.

The only problem is that Pearl didn't attract any big guild and also a big majority of players didn't like the play2win concept it has. You need a lot more experience to be able to judge Pearl's advertisement. Also psilkroad players never join servers which opened weeks ago, we can't change this.
Foberious is offline  
Old 09/04/2018, 15:54   #299
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,612
Received Thanks: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
You clearly know nothing about advertisement saying this. Pearl was and is everywhere with paid ads and everything, advertisement was top tier. For example go check the biggest turkish silkroad forum (maxigame), Pearl has the best paid advertisement spots there.

The only problem is that Pearl didn't attract any big guild and also a big majority of players didn't like the play2win concept it has. You need a lot more experience to be able to judge Pearl's advertisement. Also psilkroad players never join servers which opened weeks ago, we can't change this.
Next time don't judge anyone if you don't know them. Because i do have experience in advertisements. With that attitude i'm not suprised that there are so few players on your server.
Phoenix_ is offline  
Old 09/04/2018, 16:03   #300
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 890
Received Thanks: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_ View Post
Next time don't judge anyone if you don't know them. Because i do have experience in advertisements. With that attitude i'm not suprised that there are so few players on your server.
Seems like you have no experience at all then and sorry I can judge you as long as you're commenting here writing random stuff lol


Foberious is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
pearl online, pearl project, ruby online, silkroad 100 cap, silkroad online



« GanjaSRO | BLACKROGUE 125 CAP ORIGINAL CSRO-R FILES TRIGGERED INSTANCES ! 07.12.2018 »

Similar Threads
Black Pearl Moonlight | Black Rogue Files | 100 CAP CH | Drop & Job Based |23.02.2018
03/11/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 48 Replies
https://i.epvpimg.com/yRy1dab.gif Facebook|Forum|Downloads|Website https://i.hizliresim.com/oYdEDo.png|https://i.hiz liresim.com/l0QEal.png|https://i.hizliresim.com/Vg QEqq.png|https://i.hizliresim.com/n5bE81.png https://www.maxigame.org/forum/images/araclar/max ayrac1.png Server Trailer https://youtube.com/watch?v=W6QeG5yN9w8
Core | Cap 100 PVP | Silk per hour | Job based | Coin System
04/17/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 29 Replies
#Removed
╟►Merry/RangoSro 100/130 Cap◄╢╟► New System◄╢╟►New Areas ◄╢ 100 Cap Pve/ Cap 130 PvP
08/27/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
---removed---



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.