Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Project Pearl | 100 Cap | CH | New Core System | Gold Based Economy | GO 17.8

Discussion on Project Pearl | 100 Cap | CH | New Core System | Gold Based Economy | GO 17.8 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 09/01/2018, 06:54   #271
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Waste of time, sadly. Server is dead, and also totally Pay2Win.



DarkWitchery is offline  
Old 09/01/2018, 08:05   #272
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 15
Could someone explain the concept of a STR or INT Unique? Is it so the respective stat char can do more damage to it, while the opposite is resisted in a way?

If so, where do hybrids figure in the equation? Are they just weaker against these special Uniques in general?


Archito is offline  
Old 09/01/2018, 15:44   #273
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
GM's ?
DarkWitchery is offline  
Old 09/01/2018, 15:51   #274
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 7
im not even trying to join, just another botty server, botroad is dying so hard, no prive worth attention..


qrwe1423qrwe is offline  
Old 09/01/2018, 15:55   #275
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Money money $$$
sociofobasx is offline  
Old 09/01/2018, 16:09   #276
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 890
Received Thanks: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWitchery View Post
Waste of time, sadly. Server is dead, and also totally Pay2Win.
You are a big joke, if you call a server like Pearl which is made in a way where money won't favor you at all pay2win you better go do something with your brain.

Server is getting lower because most people left due to lack of competition since playerbase wasn't big. We tried something different, we tried a real play2win server but people didn't support it. That's all end of story stop posting random bullshits here.
Foberious is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/01/2018, 17:20   #277
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
You are a big joke, if you call a server like Pearl which is made in a way where money won't favor you at all pay2win you better go do something with your brain.

Server is getting lower because most people left due to lack of competition since playerbase wasn't big. We tried something different, we tried a real play2win server but people didn't support it. That's all end of story stop posting random bullshits here.
Triggered!!


Then what i said its true :v

Lets wait for the "Project Pearl Reborn"
DarkWitchery is offline  
Old 09/01/2018, 17:31   #278
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 890
Received Thanks: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWitchery View Post
Triggered!!


Then what i said its true :v

Lets wait for the "Project Pearl Reborn"
You can't even explain what you said cause you didn't even play Pearl lol
Foberious is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2018, 17:38   #279
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 831
Received Thanks: 267
Sro community is ****** up as i told Fob before, they don't appreciate the new ideas and the effort they put on pearl to bring something different and new to make the game-play fair for both donators and non-donators, they always follow the big guilds which they seeking for pay2win system server to gain their last gears with their wallet not plays.. for my self i hoped they just reopened Ruby it could success like the last time with 7k players but they are not greedy for money they want this ****** community to enjoy playing but sadly it goes as i excepted. much love and support for you brah <3
james! is offline  
Old 09/01/2018, 18:19   #280
 
elite*gold: 151
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,563
Received Thanks: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWitchery View Post
Triggered!!


Then what i said its true :v

Lets wait for the "Project Pearl Reborn"
Imagine, Project Pearl didn't even make its investment back , its has never been profitable for us but we're keeping it on because we have promised people a play2win server.

Sad to know you had to create a new account just to write those.
Locklyon is offline  
Old 09/01/2018, 18:34   #281
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 943
Received Thanks: 212
If you call Pearl a play2win you are actually THE most brain dead ******* person, actually no you cant be that retarded you gotta be trolling and seeking attention, i just refuse to belive that a human is so brain ******
godnjavec123 is offline  
Old 09/01/2018, 20:29   #282
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
You are a big joke, if you call a server like Pearl which is made in a way where money won't favor you at all pay2win you better go do something with your brain.

Server is getting lower because most people left due to lack of competition since playerbase wasn't big. We tried something different, we tried a real play2win server but people didn't support it. That's all end of story stop posting random bullshits here.


So u want to say server will be off soon or u keep trying to fix it and take ppl back here?
Miskovv is offline  
Old 09/01/2018, 21:10   #283
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 943
Received Thanks: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskovv View Post
So u want to say server will be off soon or u keep trying to fix it and take ppl back here?
He didnt say any of it, lol
godnjavec123 is offline  
Old 09/02/2018, 10:32   #284
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 802
Received Thanks: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locklyon View Post
Imagine, Project Pearl didn't even make its investment back , its has never been profitable for us but we're keeping it on because we have promised people a play2win server.

Sad to know you had to create a new account just to write those.
theres no such thing as play2win,all privs are pay2win and always will be,by the things friends said me your project was more pay2win than last erectus even so no wonder u had 1k online think now twice before u open such a bshit features server again i guess cheers ^^
_PRZEMAN_ is offline  
Old 09/02/2018, 10:43   #285
 
elite*gold: 151
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,563
Received Thanks: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
theres no such thing as play2win,all privs are pay2win and always will be,by the things friends said me your project was more pay2win than last erectus even so no wonder u had 1k online think now twice before u open such a bshit features server again i guess cheers ^^
Have you even played the server? What we are selling for silks is avatars and model switchers.. and you can buy an avatar with 4 magic options for pearl points

What are u even saying, omg people. I'm done.


Locklyon is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
pearl online, pearl project, ruby online, silkroad 100 cap, silkroad online



« GanjaSRO | BLACKROGUE 125 CAP ORIGINAL CSRO-R FILES TRIGGERED INSTANCES ! 07.12.2018 »

Similar Threads
Black Pearl Moonlight | Black Rogue Files | 100 CAP CH | Drop & Job Based |23.02.2018
03/11/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 48 Replies
https://i.epvpimg.com/yRy1dab.gif Facebook|Forum|Downloads|Website https://i.hizliresim.com/oYdEDo.png|https://i.hiz liresim.com/l0QEal.png|https://i.hizliresim.com/Vg QEqq.png|https://i.hizliresim.com/n5bE81.png https://www.maxigame.org/forum/images/araclar/max ayrac1.png Server Trailer https://youtube.com/watch?v=W6QeG5yN9w8
Core | Cap 100 PVP | Silk per hour | Job based | Coin System
04/17/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 29 Replies
#Removed
╟►Merry/RangoSro 100/130 Cap◄╢╟► New System◄╢╟►New Areas ◄╢ 100 Cap Pve/ Cap 130 PvP
08/27/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
---removed---



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.