Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Project Pearl | 100 Cap | CH | New Core System | Gold Based Economy | GO 17.8

Discussion on Project Pearl | 100 Cap | CH | New Core System | Gold Based Economy | GO 17.8 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 08/20/2018, 18:07   #196
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 184
is it late to join iam donator is it worth it ?



jakiro0 is offline  
Old 08/20/2018, 20:41   #197
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 154
Received Thanks: 12
anyone help if he knows good free bot , thanks


SilkLegend is offline  
Old 08/20/2018, 21:57   #198
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 22
GG guys.. nice server

BTW any MBOT or SBOT good here ??? any HELP thnx
koprivc1 is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 00:37   #199
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 154
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by koprivc1 View Post
GG guys.. nice server

BTW any MBOT or SBOT good here ??? any HELP thnx
i cant find any working cracked version, all got trojen! any idea?


SilkLegend is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 13:18   #200
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 943
Received Thanks: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkLegend View Post
i cant find any working cracked version, all got trojen! any idea?
5$ a month
godnjavec123 is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 13:21   #201
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 154
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by godnjavec123 View Post
5$ a month
i might do this really, i dont want to risk.But i see many people using the cracked versions i dont know how or why. Even elctues mbot got Trojan.
SilkLegend is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 14:04   #202

 
elite*gold: 1144
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 1,272
Received Thanks: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkLegend View Post
i might do this really, i dont want to risk.But i see many people using the cracked versions i dont know how or why. Even elctues mbot got Trojan.
Correction:

Electus mbot is completely safe to use. ''Trojan'' detected by your antivirus software is ''false positive'' which is not considered as a trojan, in fact.
Electus mbot has been used by tens of thousands of players for years and we never received any kind of report so far.



Also, any cracked software will be detected by antivirus/malware softwares as a threat and there is no running from that.

^

The sole purpose of this post is to correct what the guy said above in respect of the owners of this thread.
Pr0x! is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2018, 15:33   #203
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 7
Great there is no option at the beginning and my screen does not support current scale.I can not create char cuz can not see create buttom.Thx for making my day great.
omergunes72 is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 15:40   #204
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 890
Received Thanks: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by omergunes72 View Post
Great there is no option at the beginning and my screen does not support current scale.I can not create char cuz can not see create buttom.Thx for making my day great.
Extract this to your game folder.
Foberious is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 17:45   #205
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 154
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Correction:

Electus mbot is completely safe to use. ''Trojan'' detected by your antivirus software is ''false positive'' which is not considered as a trojan, in fact.
Electus mbot has been used by tens of thousands of players for years and we never received any kind of report so far.



Also, any cracked software will be detected by antivirus/malware softwares as a threat and there is no running from that.

^

The sole purpose of this post is to correct what the guy said above in respect of the owners of this thread.
I wont risk my privacy and disable my security for this, i have been around for long time and i did get hacked and my credit card details were stolen while playing Elctues im sure you remember me.
SilkLegend is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 19:35   #206
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 22
bots always get stuck **** and alex south storage stairs :S
koprivc1 is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 21:52   #207
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 528
Received Thanks: 184
@ I THNIk u should spend some money on adverising in social media ect 1k population not enough it look empty when u play ...
jakiro0 is offline  
Old 08/21/2018, 21:57   #208
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 831
Received Thanks: 267
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakiro0 View Post
is it late to join iam donator is it worth it ?
its play2win server you never be late its based on gold and activities , donators can't be in the top of the server
james! is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2018, 12:05   #209
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 5
Less goo

IGN: Mauzeris
airidas789 is offline  
Old 08/22/2018, 16:45   #210
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foberious View Post
Extract this to your game folder.
no need thx ı delete setting files and game turn stock settings.


omergunes72 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
pearl online, pearl project, ruby online, silkroad 100 cap, silkroad online



« GanjaSRO | BLACKROGUE 125 CAP ORIGINAL CSRO-R FILES TRIGGERED INSTANCES ! 07.12.2018 »

Similar Threads
Black Pearl Moonlight | Black Rogue Files | 100 CAP CH | Drop & Job Based |23.02.2018
03/11/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 48 Replies
https://i.epvpimg.com/yRy1dab.gif Facebook|Forum|Downloads|Website https://i.hizliresim.com/oYdEDo.png|https://i.hiz liresim.com/l0QEal.png|https://i.hizliresim.com/Vg QEqq.png|https://i.hizliresim.com/n5bE81.png https://www.maxigame.org/forum/images/araclar/max ayrac1.png Server Trailer https://youtube.com/watch?v=W6QeG5yN9w8
Core | Cap 100 PVP | Silk per hour | Job based | Coin System
04/17/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 29 Replies
#Removed
╟►Merry/RangoSro 100/130 Cap◄╢╟► New System◄╢╟►New Areas ◄╢ 100 Cap Pve/ Cap 130 PvP
08/27/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
---removed---



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.