Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

VenusOnline | 120 CAP | 13DG | Beta Phase Activated | GO 24.08.2018

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
VenusOnline | 120 CAP | 13DG | Beta Phase Activated | GO 24.08.2018

BETA PHASE ACTIVATED

GRAND OPENING
24.08.2018 | Friday 20:00 (+3 UTC)

Who is VenusOnline ?
My name is Halit. I am 25 years old, and i am a senior in ITU Aircraft Engineering. Since high school years I have been involved with Silkroad. I have 4 years Ksro, 1 year Twsro and 1 year Isro player experience. I played as a player on private servers from 2012 until 2016. Since 2015, I have been working with csro and vsro files for a period of time.

Why did I feel the need to open VenusOnline? I see VenusOnline as a result of my acting experiences I have had since 2006. Based on acting experience, I felt the necessity of making a server without systematic and in-game mathematical errors. In February 2018 I took the first step to silkroad private server community with 110 cap server. However, due to the fact that the income and expense situation could not balance each other, i had to close the 110 cap server, which I served about 300 local and foreign actors after 2 months. Afterwards I decided to start a new project on the demands from the players.

Now, I am here with a 120 cap new server project. I have tried to make a mathematically balanced system so that the game is long-lived and that the originality of the game should not be damaged. I would recommend you to think once again if you say that I am not a man of difficult servers and i want to get maximum items in 2 weeks. But, If you say that I am a man of a difficult servers, you can slowly start to scroll down the page.

The features in general terms are as follows. I would encourage you to read by digesting from the jump because the systems are connected to each other. If you do not understand some of the sections or do you have questions you want to ask, you can contact me via facebook, discord or leave a comment below.

First Fortress War Date
02.09.2018 | Sunday 21:00 (+3 UTC)

All times have been written in "+3 UTC" time zone

• These rules are subject to change at any moment without any further notice. Rules can be differently used by the admins if seen reasonable and not reading these rules is not an excuse!
  • We believe that VENUSONLINE community is unique and the players are here to love and support it. As much as we appreciate it, we also expect them to follow the rules.
  • Players accepts that it's their responsibility to stay updated on our terms of use & rules. We take no responsibility for lost items or accounts as we offer chararacter and account lock systems which are free of charge. It's complete free to download and play VENUSONLINE. If required conditions are provided by players, donations made by the players can be refunded. Regulating the relations between the players is not considered as one of VENUSONLINE Crew's responsibility. But, such as politics, racistic, religion based jokes/insults & swearing will be punished upon player reports.
  • Players are responsibled to follow all the rules, otherwise penalties might apply:

[1] Abusing a bug in any way (perma + HWID ban),
    [2] Posting Inappropriate links/sites (12 hours -> 24 hours -> 36 hours .... login ban),
    [3] Using any kind of hack which gives you an advantage in game over others like 3rd party programs except auto-grind support bots (perma + HWID ban),
    [4] Attempting to cheat at any kind of event is enough reason to get banned even though you do not get any profit out of it (perma ban),
    [5] Advertising other p-servers (perma + HWID ban),
    [6] Disrespecting admins, This includes swearing/cursing directly or indirectly, accusing without proof or claiming corruption (12 hours -> 24 hours -> 36 hours .... chat ban),
    [7] Disrespecting players, Insulting or swearing on other players via global chatting (24 hours -> 36 hours -> 48 hours chatting ban -> 12 hours -> 18 hours -> 24 hours .... login ban ),
    [8] Disrespecting players, Insulting or swearing on other players via general chat window (24 hours -> 36 hours -> 48 hours ... chatting ban),
    [9] Impersonating an Admin or making a character that has the same or a similar name as an Admin (perma + HWID ban),
    [10] Fake report on hacking/scamming (perma ban),
    [11] Posting screenshots that are edited in order to get someone banned (perma ban),
    [12] Selling Accounts, Items, Gold, Characters or any kind of VENUSONLINE currency will result in an ban (perma + HWID ban),
    [13] Trading Accounts, Items, Gold, Characters and anything else outside the server will result in a ban (example: trading items from a different server) (perma + HWID ban),
    [14] Spreading false information about VENUSONLINE name or admins will result in permanent block from the server with no hesitation (perma + HWID ban),
    [15] Players are expected to report the bugs if found and they might be rewarded (Official server only) depending on the bug itself. However, Admins are the only ones to mention a reward. Players can not claim any reward even though they report a bug,

• Rules written above must be followed by the players. If broken, the punishment will be justified by the admins depending on the time and the situation.
  • Do not forget! There are rules in order to prevent other players from being disturbed from time to time, to provide the peaceful atmosphere in the game and to prevent injustice in the game.

Special signature event for Elitepvpers
Code:
[CENTER][URL=http://www.venusonline.org][IMG]http://i.epvpimg.com/OfxKbab.gif[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]
  • The only thing that you have to do is participating the event using our signature and leaving a comment on post
  • The event will be ended on grand opening (24.08.2018 | Friday 20:00)
  • Winner of the event will be determined randomly
  • Winner of the event will gain Premium

Facebook share-winning event
  • Details are on our Facebook Page
  • Share-Winning event link

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Very good server ..

you say there is a free silk .. so donate will be TL coins ?
+ we can get prem / devil for free silk ?

Also i cant wait for 14 /8 to play change the G.O

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beso2300 View Post
Very good server ..

you say there is a free silk .. so donate will be TL coins ?
+ we can get prem / devil for free silk ?

Also i cant wait for 14 /8 to play change the G.O
Thanks
Yes, there is a free silk and you can buy TL coins via donating. Also, donating items are prem, s-devil, global, name change scroll, stat reset scroll and gm avatars.
Btw, i am working on integration of paymentwall as payment method.
Old   #4
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1751
Received Thanks: 3,029
Quote:
Your server MUST be ready after 3 days from the date you submit your thread officially or in open beta phase.
#Closed (temporary)

#reopen

Old   #5

That server captivated me!
I'm definitely in.

Keep up the good work, man!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

DL LINK ?
Old   #7

Great server looking forward to try it , is beta phase active already ?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

****..this server is good enough to play..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Sexy thread and awesome features! GL
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

Tonight, beta phase will be active and download links will be released. Thank you for your beautiful thoughts.
Old   #11

the amount of players would be higher if you raised the exp rates at least 75/80
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over56 View Post
the amount of players would be higher if you raised the exp rates at least 75/80
For beta phase ofc, It will be increased. For grand opening i will ask players what they want to be. Then, It maybe re-arrange.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Signature event
IGN: Baeko
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

ya im agree with over .. make the exp 80 will be good
Thanks