Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FRIENDZONE PROJECT! OPEN SEPT 1 !! . CH ONLY CAP 100. BE A PRO!

Discussion on FRIENDZONE PROJECT! OPEN SEPT 1 !! . CH ONLY CAP 100. BE A PRO! within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/08/2018, 18:11   #46

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynolds20166 View Post
stfu kids the screens i posted prove u currupt u made a +11 sos bow for me and u made a devil S +3 For Yassin_hk aswell thats full curruption kid everyones leaving ur server now bb
Btw +5 Devil is for donation . You are this kind of people that want all for free and when someone tell you no , you get mad . oh and btw thanks for posting discord , clear say there i will not give you a edit item is corruption Website have Search player task .for anyone thinking someone is edit . I dont need you in my server anyways hahaha
Old 08/09/2018, 00:53   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgefelix View Post
Btw +5 Devil is for donation . You are this kind of people that want all for free and when someone tell you no , you get mad . oh and btw thanks for posting discord , clear say there i will not give you a edit item is corruption Website have Search player task .for anyone thinking someone is edit . I dont need you in my server anyways hahaha
Hahahah lmao on that screenshoots we can clearly see you gave him the bow
Old 08/09/2018, 03:30   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Another hater that got banned from hate like all you dumb fck do. I help him get a bow +8 because he was my support , but after he got bored of playing with bow he ask for S/S Sos +8 and i dinied . Im not going to make a edit item to a support everytime they want . ( he was a support ) . Now his talking shot because i dinied to make him a s/s sos wep! Plus Sos is soooo easy to drop hahahaha. idiots
Old 08/09/2018, 08:53   #49

did you Close the Server ?
Website is gone, Discord is gone
Old 08/09/2018, 17:34   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNasou View Post
did you Close the Server ?
Website is gone, Discord is gone
Not at all. You should check good . Website is perfectly fine and server .
Old 08/09/2018, 20:59   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post

hes just mad i put his *** on blast ... jorge i never asked you for +8 s/s i asked you for a +0 s/s to prevent people from seeing how currupt you really are and yeah u have the worst team iive ever been apart of and the worst sysem aswell u got a full bot server no real players and half ur real players left when they seen the screens of how currupt you are ill post some more screens later today of you giving out someones login info in ur discord aswell and the screen of you saying u were gonna change the name of the kids account and play it yourself and since u wanna try and lie ill post the screens every chance i get so people can see whos real and whos fake BB Friendzone !!!
Old 08/09/2018, 22:56   #52

Quote:
hes just mad i put his *** on blast ... jorge i never asked you for +8 s/s i asked you for a +0 s/s to prevent people from seeing how currupt you really are and yeah u have the worst team iive ever been apart of and the worst sysem aswell u got a full bot server no real players and half ur real players left when they seen the screens of how currupt you are ill post some more screens later today of you giving out someones login info in ur discord aswell and the screen of you saying u were gonna change the name of the kids account and play it yourself and since u wanna try and lie ill post the screens every chance i get so people can see whos real and whos fake BB Friendzone !!!
Half Of People LEft ? Lmaooooo HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!! ***** you know who own this server ? My Self i do whatever **** i want. You just mad because you want to be a Cool Support with edit wep . ***** please
Old 08/10/2018, 17:23   #53

Worst Server On The Psro Scene If You Want A Fair Server Dont Join This One As The Admin Makes Items For His Friends Full Curruption Pm Me For Screens
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2018, 19:06   #54

Quote:
Worst Server On The Psro Scene If You Want A Fair Server Dont Join This One As The Admin Makes Items For His Friends Full Curruption Pm Me For Screens
Everyone PM Him go go! Im corrupted ! Hahaha !!!!! 267 Players And Everyone Happy . You know there is something call Search Player ? lmao. Kids now days .
Old 08/11/2018, 01:44   #55

267 players LOOLL Ip Limit 10 Full Bot Server NO REAL PLAYERS !!! PM ME FOR SCREENS FULL CORRUPTION SERVER ADMIN MAKES ITEMS FOR HIS FRIENDS !!!! DONT BOTHER WASTING UR TIME !!!
Old 08/11/2018, 03:59   #56

Quote:
267 players LOOLL Ip Limit 10 Full Bot Server NO REAL PLAYERS !!! PM ME FOR SCREENS FULL CORRUPTION SERVER ADMIN MAKES ITEMS FOR HIS FRIENDS !!!! DONT BOTHER WASTING UR TIME !!!
Gm Make a Edit item for you , you mean because you was my support but i banned you because you was planning to look cool on the server ? LMAO! Thanks for boost my topic for free
Old 08/11/2018, 10:03   #57

server closed now
Old 08/11/2018, 20:18   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferto View Post
server closed now
Huge Update! Auto Evento with 16+ auto event
Old 08/17/2018, 12:46   #59

there is no silk in game liers!!!!