Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


ECSTORY | The legend has returned | Cap 90 | Exp/sp 20/40x | Only China | Oldschool..

Reply
 
Old 07/10/2018, 00:01   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 138
Received Thanks: 19
Please fix the monster spawn rate...sometimes you have like 1-2 mins without any monsters.



m1d is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 00:08   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 12
nice server


dnzakar is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 04:28   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 256
Received Thanks: 154
is this even alive?
DULAU* is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 11:15   #34

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 12
Hey everybody!
We have decided to suspend the server for a little bit of time. As you could experience we did not have much players to join us. Those who did, left, because of the low amount of players.
Therefore we have decided to suspend the server for a few days and make more advertisements for all of our sites and pages.
We assure you that your account will stay untouched after all this!
Thank you for your understanding!

Opening time: 19. July 2018
Counter:


Orlinn is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 16:16   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlinn View Post
Hey everybody!
We have decided to suspend the server for a little bit of time. As you could experience we did not have much players to join us. Those who did, left, because of the low amount of players.
Therefore we have decided to suspend the server for a few days and make more advertisements for all of our sites and pages.
We assure you that your account will stay untouched after all this!
Thank you for your understanding!

Opening time: 19. July 2018
Counter:
Lol dont trust this guys and dont play their game . Even most of the thread is not true. Dont waste your time with this server .
dnzakar is offline  
Old 07/10/2018, 19:57   #36

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnzakar View Post
Lol dont trust this guys and dont play their game . Even most of the thread is not true. Dont waste your time with this server .
sorry, but what is your problem and which option is not true?
at least thank you for bump
Orlinn is offline  
Old 07/11/2018, 01:14   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 12
Mano never gives up.
He tries it again with the Orlinn profile he got busted with once. That's a fail.
If you join, you have to know that the server will totally be neglected in no time.
Mano will be busy spending your money and will tell you to entertain yourself while the game is full of bots, scammers and stuff.

Not to talk about this pathetic move of doing the 7. "ZSZC" server, but this time as ECSRO.
You would ask why. Because he is lazy to even create something. He doesn't even know how to. He has to hire a professional for money to do complicated updates for him. He has the ZSZC files done, the files that have milked so much money for him. He just modifies 1-2 things and the name, and it's done. Money can flow.

Don't join the server, send Mano to work in a factory, during the past years, he got used to the free and huge amount of money for nothing.
kecsuka is offline  
Old 07/11/2018, 13:27   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,463
Received Thanks: 297
1st psro was MHTC
and som sun disable wasnt old school
Rosalinda is offline  
Old 07/11/2018, 17:23   #39

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kecsuka View Post
Mano never gives up.
He tries it again with the Orlinn profile he got busted with once. That's a fail.
If you join, you have to know that the server will totally be neglected in no time.
Mano will be busy spending your money and will tell you to entertain yourself while the game is full of bots, scammers and stuff.

Not to talk about this pathetic move of doing the 7. "ZSZC" server, but this time as ECSRO.
You would ask why. Because he is lazy to even create something. He doesn't even know how to. He has to hire a professional for money to do complicated updates for him. He has the ZSZC files done, the files that have milked so much money for him. He just modifies 1-2 things and the name, and it's done. Money can flow.

Don't join the server, send Mano to work in a factory, during the past years, he got used to the free and huge amount of money for nothing.
What are you talking about? Everything are mano?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalinda View Post
1st psro was MHTC
and som sun disable wasnt old school
The first private server was ecsro with dinamic IP address. New login ip in everyday.
No, that would be botschool. (bot for sox)
Orlinn is offline  
Old 07/11/2018, 17:45   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,054
Received Thanks: 1,022
Party monsters: disabled!

this can be true if u are using 2005-2007 database files without euro codes in it
megaman4999 is online now  
Old 07/11/2018, 18:32   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlinn View Post
What are you talking about? Everything are mano?
Yes, mano dog, that's you everywhere. You were behind all the ZSZC servers except this last one. The GM you scammed told me and everyone who asked. Go and find a job with your primary school degree.
kecsuka is offline  
Old 07/11/2018, 23:58   #42

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
Party monsters: disabled!

this can be true if u are using 2005-2007 database files without euro codes in it
Its just an offset in the gameserver
You can ask the players about the experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kecsuka View Post
Yes, mano dog, that's you everywhere. You were behind all the ZSZC servers except this last one. The GM you scammed told me and everyone who asked. Go and find a job with your primary school degree.
Thank you for bump
Orlinn is offline  
Old 07/12/2018, 14:17   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,463
Received Thanks: 297
The first private server was ecsro with dinamic IP address. New login ip in everyday.
No, that would be botschool. (bot for sox)[/QUOTE]

ECSRO was build by a guy name Ocean and P Master
that was 3rd psro
middle 2000`s
that time i was studying at University
and i wont forget the moment
Rosalinda is offline  
Old 07/12/2018, 21:10   #44

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalinda View Post

ECSRO was build by a guy name Ocean and P Master
that was 3rd psro
middle 2000`s
that time i was studying at University
and i wont forget the moment
ok, you're right
Orlinn is offline  
Old 07/14/2018, 02:18   #45

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 64
Received Thanks: 12


Orlinn is offline  
Reply

Tags
cap90 chn vote4silks, ecsro, oldschoo




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.