Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Venix Reborn | Cap 80 | CH ONLY | Old School & Simplistic Gameplay | GO 19/10/2018

Discussion on Venix Reborn | Cap 80 | CH ONLY | Old School & Simplistic Gameplay | GO 19/10/2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/13/2018, 09:46   #226

elite*gold: 82
Hi Venix folks.
We would like to remind you that our grand opening 15/07/2018 will take place at 18:00 GMT+2.
There is a special reward for the first 200 players be Lvl. 80. It is like creating a challenge between other players! Once you reach Lvl. 80 You will get 150 Silk as a reward!

Old 07/13/2018, 13:32   #227

elite*gold: 0
iam lvl 7 trader didn`t get wanted buff
Old 07/13/2018, 14:16   #228

My game crashed twice when I tried to strengthen my devil spirit with this red stone. Idk if it's my fault or game, anyway I'm reporting this.
Also I beg you - add White Arabian Dress please :3
Old 07/13/2018, 15:24   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by synax1337 View Post
Grand open in sunday pretty bad decide. People going to work in next day(monday).
For example my mates... They will play probably 5 or 6 hrs in first day. Cuz they have to wake up early in next day.

Actually servers opening in friday and ppl can focus to game 3 days in row. Cuz saturday and sunday r weekend (free days)

Thats why %99 of pvt. servers opening in friday.
Haha, that's just INCREDIBLE! Server isn't opened yet and you started already to complain. Man, who the heck cares if the server opens even a freaking Monday?

I can assume you and your mates are the typical players that if a item fail on +10 then starts to write **** about the server/alchemy rates and after that, just wants to leave and jump to the next server...

Jesus christ, that's why this community everyday amazes me. Seriously,

PServers aren't died because of server owners or "milk-money thing"
PServers are just dead because of this ****** community that complain about every single ****.

If you have no time to play a Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday, that's your problem. If you think players will take advantage or whatsoever, come on... That's just ridiculous!

I've been started in a server after 15 days of being opened and what? What's **** the problem? Just have fun and stop complaint for every **** thing.
Old 07/13/2018, 16:59   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarfgntu View Post
Haha, that's just INCREDIBLE! Server isn't opened yet and you started already to complain. Man, who the heck cares if the server opens even a freaking Monday?

I can assume you and your mates are the typical players that if a item fail on +10 then starts to write **** about the server/alchemy rates and after that, just wants to leave and jump to the next server...

PServers are just dead because of this ****** community that complain about every single ****.

If you have no time to play a Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday, that's your problem. If you think players will take advantage or whatsoever, come on... That's just ridiculous!

I've been started in a server after 15 days of being opened and what? What's **** the problem? Just have fun and stop complaint for every **** thing.
The only incredible thing here is your comment. He's just sharing his opinion about the opening date, he is not complaining. Just calm down and shut up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2018, 18:12   #231

wow,, nice to hear that`` ofc am in ~
igN:S4nko
Old 07/13/2018, 22:20   #232

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
when else should he complain about the opening day if not before the opening? after it?

your logic is
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2018, 23:10   #233

trades give gold coins instead of arena coins hope u fix that too
Old 07/13/2018, 23:37   #234

amazing
Old 07/14/2018, 00:34   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentac View Post
He's just sharing his opinion about the opening date, he is not complaining. Just calm down and shut up.
Grand open in sunday pretty bad decide. People going to work in next day(monday).
For example my mates... They will play probably 5 or 6 hrs in first day. Cuz they have to wake up early in next day.

Ok, so he wants the server being opened at Friday, so he... And his "mates" can play more than 6-7 hours. The hours that cannot play on Sunday due to "they need to wake up early in next day" roflmhaha, and that's not a complaint? Who cares if you can play more or less hours the day of g.o, who cares if a server opens a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday? Why did you have to argue about a server opening day? That's pathetic and dumb, if you cannot play on Sunday, then play on Monday. What's the problem? Ah yes, the problem is... The advantage that others players will take ON them,

The only ones who cares about the "advantage" are the greedy players, same players that you see screwing up a server and insta-raging at globals after a plus faild to +9+10. They are just worried about item points, unique points or whatsoever, anyway

I'll not keep arguing, this is turning in a ridiculous thing :P

The only thing that I know and I'm sure about is that this sro-pserver community is fucked up. RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
when else should he complain about the opening day if not before the opening? after it?

your logic is

Good luck.
Old 07/14/2018, 00:34   #236

elite*gold: 51
Quote:

Ur kinda right about what you said, but we have to be honest sunday is not the best time to open a server and especialy this sunday at this time since there is the final of the world cup ..
Old 07/14/2018, 00:44   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by topette61 View Post
Ur kinda right about what you said, but we have to be honest sunday is not the best time to open a server and especialy this sunday at this time since there is the final of the world cup ..
Yes, there will be an excuse for everything mate. I mean, there are servers that opens on Friday and there is still people who keep complaint because they have 'exams' and they want a server opened at Saturday/Sunday and so on...

The point is, no matter how or when the server opens. Just try to have fun inside the game and do not rage or write **** on globals like a 5yo kid when something bad happens. That's all. Like the old days, no one was arguing and complaint about every little thing ig or og. Peace.
Old 07/14/2018, 02:19   #238

this server have a stupid ******* pokemon pets? ¬¬
Old 07/14/2018, 05:42   #239

Starting Sunday is stupid.
Old 07/14/2018, 09:17   #240

all wating Open
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread