Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


D14 l Cap 140 l PVP l FULL Free l Under-Reborn l Uniques l Job l Coins System

Reply
 
Old 09/10/2018, 03:35   #151
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoyz123 View Post
Big pvp lover there, GL :]
Thanks



Kocero-Gaming is offline  
Old 10/01/2018, 15:32   #152
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocero-Gaming View Post
Thanks
fake number about online players
alchemy hard to get +14 and the max is +32!
maybe u get real players if u make the max 20 adv
and +23 adv for donate weapon


nokia_asha is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2018, 21:42   #153
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia_asha View Post
fake number about online players
alchemy hard to get +14 and the max is +32!
maybe u get real players if u make the max 20 adv
and +23 adv for donate weapon
There's 4x Kind Type Of Elixers Dude and There's Alchemy System.. Too Thanks for your Opinion
Kocero-Gaming is offline  
Old 10/04/2018, 22:01   #154
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocero-Gaming View Post
There's 4x Kind Type Of Elixers Dude and There's Alchemy System.. Too Thanks for your Opinion
i already test everything in ur game
u r welcome


nokia_asha is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2018, 23:35   #155
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia_asha View Post
i already test everything in ur game
u r welcome
Thanks alot bruh for you opinion
Kocero-Gaming is offline  
Old 10/10/2018, 23:58   #156
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,516
Received Thanks: 624
people still didnt understand after all those year,the alchemy sopose to be max +12,nobody want to farm elixirs and plus items all day long -.-'' thats a reason i wont join
rayto100 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2018, 03:10   #157
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 260
Received Thanks: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
people still didnt understand after all those year,the alchemy sopose to be max +12,nobody want to farm elixirs and plus items all day long -.-'' thats a reason i wont join
dude noone needed to farm elixers all Elixers are on NPC for 1Gold and our alchemy system so easy game is free to play.
Thanks for u Opnion
Kocero-Gaming is offline  
Old 10/15/2018, 16:12   #158
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,516
Received Thanks: 624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocero-Gaming View Post
dude noone needed to farm elixers all Elixers are on NPC for 1Gold and our alchemy system so easy game is free to play.
Thanks for u Opnion
1.no,the alchemy is not easy,i tested it
2. there are no 400 online,maximum 20 players online,so why you keep a fake counter?
3.there is nothing to do but plus items and bot


rayto100 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads
Class Reborn Cap 110 - Dg 11- Pvp System- Uniques System -Job System- Coin System
04/09/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 17 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/HXIucab.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Ht37fab.png https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vJSSpEqTZw http://i.epvpimg.com/Ht37fab.png Site ClassReborn Online
Class Reborn Cap 110 - Dg 11- Pvp System- Uniques System -Job System- Coin System
02/18/2018 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/HXIucab.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Ht37fab.png Site Download
FrienDs RoaD OnLine Cap 100|D10 Shape D14|Skil110|GooD Uniques System|GooD Job System
09/17/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 14 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Shfug.png Befor Any Thing Special THNX For Medhex General Website & register : FrienDs RoaD OnLine | Home Page D O W N L O A D : Multiupload.nl - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Facebook Groupe For...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.