Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Genesys Online | Cap 110 | PVE | Play2Win | Old School | Long Term | Vote4Silk

Discussion on Genesys Online | Cap 110 | PVE | Play2Win | Old School | Long Term | Vote4Silk within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/16/2018, 13:00   #136

elite*gold: 0
Everything is good but the problem is the (Rules) if you get an insult from a kid/idiot GM won't give ban for this reason

Also the RULES on website is
-No Insulting
-No Racism
-No Spamming or Flood
-You are not allowed to advertise other servers, hacks, or scamming programs, or sites, etc (perm ban). - Only trade with those whom you trust.
- Selling items, characters, or accounts for real money isn't allowed. (Automatic permeant IP ban)
- Don't press "Approve" button while trading with others, until they place the agreed items or gold on their exchange side.
- We WILL NOT refund or interfere if you get scammed or fooled by someone. (So please be careful)
- Giving away your account password is putting you at risk of being scammed, so don’t give away any information about your account. If you do, then don’t contact us for help. DO NOT give away any of your account information because you will be held responsible. - When you find a bug or a glitch within the game, you MUST report it immediately. If you fail to report it and abuse the bug; You will then be banned.- You can buy SPoints from our website, and ONLY our website.
- We don’t give out in-game items for SPoints. neither do we sell any in game item for real money.The GM's are here to help the players, and answer their questions.
There are NO GM's that plays Genesys-Road so please be careful of those scammers.
that claims that they're GM's. Also, if you encounter anyone that is clamming to be a GM within the game please report immediately.If you want to report a player you need to provide us with a proof.
-Screenshots.
-Videos.
Without any proof, we won't ban anyone.
To make any report, please go to our Facebook page and send a message to the GM.

1-No Insulting how and some kids insulted my mother for no reason and they didn't got ban for it
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2018, 13:48   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongKingAM View Post
Everything is good but the problem is the (Rules) if you get an insult from a kid/idiot GM won't give ban for this reason

Also the RULES on website is
-No Insulting
-No Racism
-No Spamming or Flood
-You are not allowed to advertise other servers, hacks, or scamming programs, or sites, etc (perm ban). - Only trade with those whom you trust.
- Selling items, characters, or accounts for real money isn't allowed. (Automatic permeant IP ban)
- Don't press "Approve" button while trading with others, until they place the agreed items or gold on their exchange side.
- We WILL NOT refund or interfere if you get scammed or fooled by someone. (So please be careful)
- Giving away your account password is putting you at risk of being scammed, so don’t give away any information about your account. If you do, then don’t contact us for help. DO NOT give away any of your account information because you will be held responsible. - When you find a bug or a glitch within the game, you MUST report it immediately. If you fail to report it and abuse the bug; You will then be banned.- You can buy SPoints from our website, and ONLY our website.
- We don’t give out in-game items for SPoints. neither do we sell any in game item for real money.The GM's are here to help the players, and answer their questions.
There are NO GM's that plays Genesys-Road so please be careful of those scammers.
that claims that they're GM's. Also, if you encounter anyone that is clamming to be a GM within the game please report immediately.If you want to report a player you need to provide us with a proof.
-Screenshots.
-Videos.
Without any proof, we won't ban anyone.
To make any report, please go to our Facebook page and send a message to the GM.

1-No Insulting how and some kids insulted my mother for no reason and they didn't got ban for it

why u cant just ignore kids? or block... faster than ban...
Old 07/16/2018, 14:06   #138

You're right Michaldiabel but the rules is rules they should get ban right?

When the new comers see this comments about the rules they will think about it before join the server so the GM should ban who broke the rules bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2018, 21:47   #139

Please fix Item Mall crashing after pressing "OK".
Old 07/16/2018, 21:59   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongKingAM View Post
You're right Michaldiabel but the rules is rules they should get ban right?

When the new comers see this comments about the rules they will think about it before join the server so the GM should ban who broke the rules bro
who reads rules on server in 2k18? but ok, nvm ignore its key for kids.
Old 07/16/2018, 23:43   #141

Okay Michaldiabel i will xD
Old 07/16/2018, 23:44   #142

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 130/0/0
How are the Player count atm doing?
Old 07/17/2018, 03:08   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by casua1 View Post
Server is going well..except bots(which most of servers have tons) it's ok..
There are players who's very friendly,helping and so on..
Also if u need help, pm me there -->
xXxNuk3RxXx .

Signature event --> xXxNuk3RxXx , thanks .
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2018, 08:58   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by casua1 View Post
the server grows every day old isro system withount shity coin tons of trade etc... Egy A from fgw, nova from mobs etc join and try!

ing - MaryJane if u need taxi.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2018, 21:36   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by itaymalka2 View Post
server have discord ?
nope, server dont have discord... i dont know why, maybe GM is lazy.

It's time to say what I think about this server:

after 20 days of play i have x3 full nova set, premium etc shits withount donation but i play 24h. System it's good, nova drop from mobs, if u have luck maybe 4-8 nova per day. U can sell it for gold and buy item mall items. Egy weapon from FGW... but...

20 days - 2 fgw per day = 40.... on 2* all time. After 40 fgw i drop only 6 card...

1 fgw = 2 card so... 6 card /2 = 3 fgw.

37 times on fgw withount nothing... unlucky or what? ill drop this fck card faster on ISRO server than here.

Next... server have problem with lags / dc when more players arrived... 900-1000 on site ( lags start ) i dont know, maybe some1 making ddos atack...

Next... Admin do not want to do any updates.. 0 nothing.

Next... fellow pet cost - 1k silks ( WTF? ) Devil S grade - 1,5k silks (W T F ? )

Old school 110 cap have upgrade for devil and etc shits but here u dont have it.

If u want academy buff i can say good luck... the system does not reboot after week, so... u need help for 400 player + if u want all buffs.

0 pvp / 0 trade / full bot + alchemy.

BIG + FOR NOVA DROP RATE / STONES / ELIXIR, u can make full set easy

the server needs some changes that the admin does not want to do, many ppl wanna leave because they have nothing to do.

Start work or make something, or your server die soon.....: confused:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2018, 14:54   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post

after 20 days of play i have x3 full nova set, premium etc shits withount donation but i play 24h. System it's good, nova drop from mobs, if u have luck maybe 4-8 nova per day. U can sell it for gold and buy item mall items. Egy weapon from FGW... but...

20 days - 2 fgw per day = 40.... on 2* all time. After 40 fgw i drop only 6 card...

37 times on fgw withount nothing... unlucky or what? ill drop this fck card faster on ISRO server than here.

Next... server have problem with lags / dc when more players arrived... 900-1000 on site ( lags start ) i dont know, maybe some1 making ddos atack...

Next... fellow pet cost - 1k silks ( WTF? ) Devil S grade - 1,5k silks (W T F ? )

Old school 110 cap have upgrade for devil and etc shits but here u dont have it.

If u want academy buff i can say good luck... the system does not reboot after week, so... u need help for 400 player + if u want all buffs.

the server needs some changes that the admin does not want to do, many ppl wanna leave because they have nothing to do.

I totally agree with you !
FGW rates should be increased for talismans
Academy rank reset atleast at 2 weeks if not 1..
@ do something please..or tell Cami to do, thanks .
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2018, 14:58   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseAboveYouu View Post
I totally agree with you !
FGW rates should be increased for talismans
Academy rank reset atleast at 2 weeks if not 1..
@ do something please..or tell Cami to do, thanks .
i think he dont know how to make any update, thats why 0... in Item Mall u have fellow pet made by iLegend name... he copy files i think or bought
Old 07/18/2018, 15:08   #148

Quote:
i think he dont know how to make any update, thats why 0... in Item Mall u have fellow pet made by iLegend name... he copy files i think or bought
Well as i know and as i heard, this server is a copy of fury sro..or it want to be..
Also the GM is a woman as i know(no offence) but..you understand !
If they dont do smth about little changes, then this will be like the last one..
@ you know what i mean !

OFF : Vorbeste cu Cami si faceti ceva..nu e posibil asa ceva..
Old 07/18/2018, 15:28   #149

Quote:
Well as i know and as i heard, this server is a copy of fury sro..or it want to be..
If they dont do smth about little changes, then this will be like the last one..
@ you know what i mean !

yeah i waiting for any updates like add upgrade for devil etc, I will give it 3 days...if nothing will be done i leave with friends to other sever...
Old 07/18/2018, 15:37   #150

elite*gold: 65
Quote:

We wanna keep the server how is actually old school / PVE not PVP to be full in 1 week,you can try 3~4* is more better than 2*

Quote:
@ you know what i mean !

OFF ; Mare lucru nu o sa faca pentru ca ei nu ii se pare corect ca cei ce baga academie sa le reseteze munca peste noapte, iar care s-au chinuit cu rata actuala la drop sa faca cei noi arme intr-o zi; nu ma priveste eu doar o ajut cu ce pot aici
Closed Thread