Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/27/2018, 19:34   #706

elite*gold: 0
[emoji389] Unique Share Event Winner[emoji389]
Congratulations to the winner of our Unique Share Event

„BeshoKing“

You won 1.500 Silk. Please PM me your Ingame Name at Elitepvpers.

Next chance for winning exclusive silk giveaways upcoming - don’t miss your chance and follow all of our media channels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeshoKing View Post
Char name _L0GiC_

You will get your silk in the next hours.
Old 06/27/2018, 19:41   #707

Pr0x! can you explain why add Moon items now?
Old 06/27/2018, 22:54   #708

5k+ players --->3k+ players.
Old 06/27/2018, 23:16   #709

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Your (actual) ban reason.

''[00:11:31] (Global)MoLegendary: Gratz. Diamond boxes are bugged :smile: ... gj guys! ''

^ "Spreading false information in a provocative way".

"We had numerious reports about the boxes being bugged after a group of people sending multiple globals about it resulted in chaos."

So *** **** dumb jesus christ! HAHAHAH! How can you ban something for this? Most ignorant and brainless person Ive ever seen. HAHAHHA

And what is "false information". *****! The boxes was bugged! LOOOOOOOOOL
Old 06/27/2018, 23:17   #710

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBorus View Post
5k+ players --->3k+ players.

It’s right after a update. Check the number again tomorrow ;-)
Old 06/28/2018, 02:07   #711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embodiment♔ View Post
So *** **** dumb jesus christ! HAHAHAH! How can you ban something for this? Most ignorant and brainless person Ive ever seen. HAHAHHA

And what is "false information". *****! The boxes was bugged! LOOOOOOOOOL
The boxes wasn't bug fyi. It was just a fluke by a greedy player than who wants to sell he's boxes to everyone. And Before you assume, learn. Before you judge, understand. GL ^^
Old 06/28/2018, 10:06   #712

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
It’s right after a update. Check the number again tomorrow ;-)

still Players online: 3530/7000
Old 06/28/2018, 12:18   #713

Your server is botting based lmao im a new player and i cant even enter godsend pt because i got no money. Everywhere you go you see bots nothing else..
Old 06/28/2018, 12:50   #714

After i convinced myself to join this server after long thinking and playing for 10 days now i am going to say the disadvantage for all new players :
1- fgw 2* drop rate is 0% from uniques you won't be able to get any cards drop from 1or2* fgw , it can only drop from 3* while players won't join you with them until you have prem/devil +5~+7 weapon set .

2- big guilds (donators) camping Job uniques 24/7 they are taking all uniques and all eliteboxes .

3- Survival Area you will get one-shot from donors so you won't be able to get any boxes from there .

4- CTF/BA you won't be able to play their until you have atleast +7 set / weapon SOA +7+ .

5- Alchemy Rates and the worest thing they did into this game that they added Magic Lucky Powder & Alchemy boost , just check globals all donators are buying them for silks to save them to moon alchemy .

6- you need to be a hardcore player that has no life to spare to be able to get Moon Items Moon items coasts 700 ~ 650 EP , accessory 700 ~ 800 EP , weapon 2100 EP
Talking only about EP cuz it's the limited thing per week :
- you can get your 250 Job easy in 3 days so NP .
- Survival Kills&Job kills you won't be able to kill anyone cuz players already have good set etc.
- Godsend require players with prem/devil +7 weapon to join and you get only 10 EP so that makes 70 EP per week .
- FW Kills is useless cuz no one kill every player and not all players join their .
- Alchemy you won't be able to get alchemy EP cuz alchemy +8+9 so hard to get .
- BA/CTF it require good set +7 & weapon SOA +7 to be able to get EP .

Total : You won't get more than 400 EP per week unless you donate and sell silks for items .(no one can get EP 650 limit per week unless you have no life)
Mathematics : Whole set & Accessory needs : 7000 + weapon 2100 = 9100 EP
- 9100 EP total moon set / 400 EP per week = 23 weeks means 5 Months and 3 weeks to get moon set for normal players who cannot play for so long .

i says that electus failed to satisfy players by doing this i wish LastThief was controlling the server rather than Pr0x , Also your assistant doesn't know **** about your game when you ask them anything they say i dunno or give you false information .

This is my last post here because i am going to leave this server today .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/28/2018, 13:02   #715

Guys if u dont play here than leave the thread , BB Go cry in other thread :*
Old 06/28/2018, 13:09   #716

soon season 9999
Old 06/28/2018, 13:11   #717

GG I LEFT FROM THIS SW
Old 06/28/2018, 13:55   #718

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by valentass88 View Post
Your server is botting based lmao im a new player and i cant even enter godsend pt because i got no money. Everywhere you go you see bots nothing else..
You won't get into TOP 500 through botting in Electus.

These are the main activities to collect points and farm valuable items. Bots are not capable of doing any of these. PSRO players are more or less aware how it goes in sro world so we did not include basic tutorials in the thread. I will try to expand the thread asap and show how to farm gold to kick off your jorney later on.

Old 06/28/2018, 14:04   #719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
You won't get into TOP 500 through botting in Electus.

These are the main activities to collect points and farm valuable items. Bots are not capable of doing any of these. PSRO players are more or less aware how it goes in sro world so we did not include basic tutorials in the thread. I will try to expand the thread asap and show how to farm gold to kick off your jorney later on.

That would be nice if we get some Tutorials.
The only Creepy thing are the Prices that some guys are pay for some ****
Old 06/28/2018, 14:12   #720

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
After i convinced myself to join this server after long thinking and playing for 10 days now i am going to say the disadvantage for all new players :
1- fgw 2* drop rate is 0% from uniques you won't be able to get any cards drop from 1or2* fgw , it can only drop from 3* while players won't join you with them until you have prem/devil +5~+7 weapon set .

2- big guilds (donators) camping Job uniques 24/7 they are taking all uniques and all eliteboxes .

3- Survival Area you will get one-shot from donors so you won't be able to get any boxes from there .

4- CTF/BA you won't be able to play their until you have atleast +7 set / weapon SOA +7+ .

5- Alchemy Rates and the worest thing they did into this game that they added Magic Lucky Powder & Alchemy boost , just check globals all donators are buying them for silks to save them to moon alchemy .

6- you need to be a hardcore player that has no life to spare to be able to get Moon Items Moon items coasts 700 ~ 650 EP , accessory 700 ~ 800 EP , weapon 2100 EP
Talking only about EP cuz it's the limited thing per week :
- you can get your 250 Job easy in 3 days so NP .
- Survival Kills&Job kills you won't be able to kill anyone cuz players already have good set etc.
- Godsend require players with prem/devil +7 weapon to join and you get only 10 EP so that makes 70 EP per week .
- FW Kills is useless cuz no one kill every player and not all players join their .
- Alchemy you won't be able to get alchemy EP cuz alchemy +8+9 so hard to get .
- BA/CTF it require good set +7 & weapon SOA +7 to be able to get EP .

Total : You won't get more than 400 EP per week unless you donate and sell silks for items .(no one can get EP 650 limit per week unless you have no life)
Mathematics : Whole set & Accessory needs : 7000 + weapon 2100 = 9100 EP
- 9100 EP total moon set / 400 EP per week = 23 weeks means 5 Months and 3 weeks to get moon set for normal players who cannot play for so long .

i says that electus failed to satisfy players by doing this i wish LastThief was controlling the server rather than Pr0x , Also your assistant doesn't know shit about your game when you ask them anything they say i dunno or give you false information .

This is my last post here because i am going to leave this server today .
1. FGW 2* drops coins and boxes, you are wrong. (3x Platinum Box, 1x Diamond Box). The value of these boxes alone are $2 and takes less than 30 minutes to comlete the dungeon (FGW 2*).

2. If they have a team doesn't mean the new players can not have any, it's all about communication and building up friendship and ruling the game with your team. Be the one to beat them, this is what you gotta be aim for.

3. Survival Arena is the most challenging event in the server, of course the new players won't get to top 5 in this event. They can rather go for Godsend / FGW dungeons to farm the boxes. There are bunch of non-donators constantly completing the dungeons and is in top 20 rank.

4. TIP: Farm zerk before you participate CTF, easy 10 kills/arena coins. Random and Job battle arena's are lil bit about luck, you may get a stronger team to get them all coins in the end.

5. If the donators are to buy alchemy boost scrolls, non-donators are the ones who sells the scrolls to them. Farm them, sell them and buy the items you need. You seem like you popped out of a pvp server expecting to get everything for free. This is not a PVP server where you buy items from NPC for 1 gold, donate bucks for zerk scrolls. This is Electus, you team up, you complete dungeons, you be active/farm electus points from numerious events to be the winner in major events and jobwar.

6. Godsend Dungeon does not require any premium/decent set. You can enter with 9degree free sox set even. The dungeon is not meant to be SOLO'd. You have to go there with at least 6, better with 8 people to complete it. You need at least 1, rather have 2 force resser to complete it with no issues.

I recommend you to google ''what are the differences between a PVP and PVE server'' so that you don't make yourself embarrassed on this thread anymore.

My apologies for being harsh, it's not really possible to be the kindest when there are people like him coming over there once a week only to provocate the thread but nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post
still Players online: 3530/7000
Yes, because we had 3 server maintenance/updates in the past week. Not everyone have the opportunity to update their clients instantly, which is normal.
Closed Thread