Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/17/2018, 23:53   #556

elite*gold: 0
I am surprised that you guys found where the cracked .dll file from
Old 06/18/2018, 00:48   #557

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
It's still working and they didn't get banned yet who is using the bypassed .dll , also i tested it myself and i didn't get banned .
if you truly have bypass detection tell me my char names .

sadly i cannot open and bot with this bypass file because i work into my pc , my processor cannot handle silkroad for bot .

i left this server because pr0x lied about his protection and let players who use HWID bypass continue with their doing , BTW this bypass can open more than 6 clients in the same PC , also i won't trigger anything yet until prox improve his game for fairness between players .

last thing : this bypass cannot be detected because it adds more than VALID hardware id's to specific accounts , so same account has the same hwid so you cannot and will never be detected .
The first banwave today lead to over 160 banned accounts so far - ongoing.
Old 06/18/2018, 01:37   #558

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
The first banwave today lead to over 160 banned accounts so far - ongoing.
My account still not banned yet , i was going to help pr0x discovering this dll patch but he told me Alpha has multiple device , i want to see what you gonna do when your .dll got patched in hack forum while some players already discovered where it is and abusing it .

what Alpha does he open 2 bot with Virtual Machine after cracking the virtual query (Kernel32) then he deleted the check that gives you error : File corrupted !This program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a virus or cracked . And won't open anymore .

I won't release the .dll patch because i know it will get patched .

im not playing the game because pr0x lied about fairness play , what is unfair ?
1- fgw 1 star doesn't drop boxes , also fgw pillar prices are high .
2- zerk for silks also devil enhancement for 60 silks while alchemy rates is low .
3- stone drop rates are low , that makes people search for hwid bypasses and abuse it , while other players who cannot code can only farm with 2 account .
4- godsend needs 6+ players , while egy and turk players banning players after unique kills to take boxes so they waste their 75m .

for these reasons i didn't start the game but sadly i am a good person that i didn't release .dll patch into epvp forum .

if pr0x fixed his mistakes since server open (my 4 suggestion) server will be balanced .

also good luck with your server and have a nice day
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2018, 02:00   #559

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by HectuR View Post

Thats not the case. google chrome and any other browser are refusing too download the bot. as i said i already disabled my antivirus. can you or anyone else send it to me?
This might be helpful.

Quote:
im not playing the game because pr0x lied about fairness play , what is unfair ?
2- zerk for silks
The only explanation for this ^ is that you downloaded another server files. There is no zerk scroll or such thing in Electus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikpitq View Post
This is server it was all time PAY2WIN even if you want to have blue zerk you have to pay 500 silk for tittle lol ... you have nothing if you don't abuse the DLL or spend more than 100$ a week
I would argue that. Diamond box price is around 250 silks.

- Godsend dungeon uniques drop 3x diamond box in total.
- Forgotten World uniques drop boxes as well.
- Karkadann, Khulood, Selket, Neith, Anubis, Isis, Haroeris, Seth drop diamond boxes.
- Medusa drop 10+ boxes and 2k silk scrolls.
- Job cave uniques also drop hundreds of silks per spawn.
- Tens of thousands of silks are given thru auto events and silk scrolls.

It's a competitive game, silks won't be added on your account for no reason. You must go and get it.

If you are talking about the donators being op, that's everywhere. You pay you get easy access to everywhere. The question is that if you are a non-donator can you build a good character. Yes, in electus you can easily do that if you are active. I can argue all day if you claim the opposite.

Quote:
It's still working and they didn't get banned yet who is using the bypassed .dll , also i tested it myself and i didn't get banned .
if you truly have bypass detection tell me my char names .

sadly i cannot open and bot with this bypass file because i work into my pc , my processor cannot handle silkroad for bot .

i left this server because pr0x lied about his protection and let players who use HWID bypass continue with their doing , BTW this bypass can open more than 6 clients in the same PC , also i won't trigger anything yet until prox improve his game for fairness between players .

last thing : this bypass cannot be detected because it adds more than VALID hardware id's to specific accounts , so same account has the same hwid so you cannot and will never be detected .
That's no more than trash talk. If you are a hacker, do your job, don't trash talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handicapatii View Post
i can not register. "Use a valid e-mail address. Disposable emails are not accepted."
Do not use disposable / yahoo emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midolover 007 View Post
guys how to be rich in this server since trading is not possible now because of QQ.
and how to farm many elixirs?
Maybe you should not farm elixirs but instead farm boxes and exchange them for elixirs. Activity > Botting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_° View Post
And where do i get those from?
Go to the first page , unique drops section. Even though the graph is outdated, you can simply read the changelogs (1st comment) and figure out.

Quote:
Pr0x you proved to me that you do not care about your players anymore , 5000 players with more than 2000 botters who already bypassed your dll file , the actual players who plays the game is less than 1500 players online with x2 , i already proved to you but you don't care anymore , also you lied about banning players who already bypassed your system .

I am so confused that LastThief gived you permission to take his server name and files (you proved to us that you do not deserve to me a server leader ) .

I know that they can Crack your .dll with IDA Pro and Desassembly language but it's unfair for all of us , your .dll already cracked and already released in another forum . Good Luck !
please don't pm me for link just search hack forums .
Ain't got no time for trashtalk. Busy making you jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrL View Post
Let's have some fun with amazing System
Please welcome and have fun on Electus. Contact us on Discord / Ticket system if you ever need help. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casio696 View Post
Best server so far, but

This HD ID limit makes no sense.

I understand ppl may have fam members that like to play too, but its stupid that ppl run 10 clients for themselves by bypassing the rules and using multiple devices.
There are no rules such using multiple devices simply because there is is no (reliable) way to fight versus multiple device use, therefore we do not take any action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdlol View Post
Maybe you should check the Chars Beta1-10 from the Guild Storage too
Some people do have multiple devices.

Old 06/18/2018, 02:41   #560

can u increase mobs spawn rate because its really **** ty
Old 06/18/2018, 02:53   #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
That's no more than trash talk. If you are a hacker, do your job, don't trash talk.
Busy making you jealous.
i just said i am a good person , and you call me trash talk , i can make you cry your a$$ by releasing .dll every time you patch the server .

but i really hate cheats because i am a white hacker i just learned how to hack just 6 months ago ,i am not professional but you know how easy .dll can be cracked in less than 1 hour by tracking threads .

i just want you to know that i am trying to make players happy by joining this server because my friends are playing this game , also i want to join them after you change game logic , this game is truly pay2win why ?
fgw & godsend price to join , title (blue zerk) for silks , stone rates too low that makes players bot for elixirs and stones .

you don't know how much i love electus server and silkroad but you don't care about players you just ask your team what is balanced and here it goes , i assure you that more than 2000 players are botters (who bypassed .dll) .
Old 06/18/2018, 10:52   #562

Quote:
i just said i am a good person , and you call me trash talk , i can make you cry your a$$ by releasing .dll every time you patch the server .

but i really hate cheats because i am a white hacker i just learned how to hack just 6 months ago ,i am not professional but you know how easy .dll can be cracked in less than 1 hour by tracking threads .

i just want you to know that i am trying to make players happy by joining this server because my friends are playing this game , also i want to join them after you change game logic , this game is truly pay2win why ?
fgw & godsend price to join , title (blue zerk) for silks , stone rates too low that makes players bot for elixirs and stones .

you don't know how much i love electus server and silkroad but you don't care about players you just ask your team what is balanced and here it goes , i assure you that more than 2000 players are botters (who bypassed .dll) .
Calling yourself a hacker "that learned it just 6 month ago" is making ears bleed right now, trust me.

Since every system is abusable we dont have to argue here anymore. The point is that every abuse is visible and will lead into a ban.
We dont have to get into every detail of the server, Pr0x already described how to obtain Silks etc. without donating for it. Also we got users making videos how to make Gold without donating, just play smart like them.

Every game where you are able to donate will give the donator an advantage. How else would you fund the whole server?
Old 06/18/2018, 13:05   #563

PayToWin Server.. rates low cannot buy anything or do anything ... If u have Money u will get all u want.
Old 06/18/2018, 13:48   #564

add diamond box drops to mobs in samarkand, const so full of ppl :/
Old 06/18/2018, 14:07   #565

Quote:
Originally Posted by stankevicius View Post
PayToWin Server.. rates low cannot buy anything or do anything ... If u have Money u will get all u want.
Check my post right above you. The perfect example of players who dont donate but still make money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ylts123r View Post
add diamond box drops to mobs in samarkand, const so full of ppl :/
Sorry we wont make them to easy to obtain. We will higher the droprate of diamond boxes at Mobs from level 95-100 today.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2018, 14:53   #566

Quote:
Originally Posted by stankevicius View Post
Nope , it's techniques how can you obtain gold without donate , in electus 1 i was the best s/s with +12 s/s & set moon +10 with more than 8k silks without donating (but back there i was playing hard time jobbing doing alchemy etc.) , if you play silkroad from old time you will know alchemy secrets .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
Calling yourself a hacker "that learned it just 6 month ago" is making ears bleed right now, trust me.

Since every system is abusable we dont have to argue here anymore. The point is that every abuse is visible and will lead into a ban.
We dont have to get into every detail of the server, Pr0x already described how to obtain Silks etc. without donating for it. Also we got users making videos how to make Gold without donating, just play smart like them.

Every game where you are able to donate will give the donator an advantage. How else would you fund the whole server?
Well Bestia you didn't get my point at all , you can cure your ear with GetGut.dll that is being released for more than a week , this is why server is being 5000/7000 .
Old 06/18/2018, 14:57   #567

Quote:
Nope , it's techniques how can you obtain gold without donate , in electus 1 i was the best s/s with +12 s/s & set moon +10 with more than 8k silks without donating (but back there i was playing hard time jobbing doing alchemy etc.) , if you play silkroad from old time you will know alchemy secrets .

Well Bestia you didn't get my point at all , you can cure your ear with GetGut.dll that is being released for more than a week , this is why server is being 5000/7000 .
First you make a fool of yourself by saying you are a "white hat hacker but only for 6 months " xD
Now you talking bout alchemy secrets in sro..
I donated 25€ for my own items (prem/devil/etc) and currently top 30 on the list while having a job.
Stop emberassing yourself
Old 06/18/2018, 15:28   #568

PAYTOWIN!
Old 06/18/2018, 15:40   #569

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by nukerzinho View Post
PAYTOWIN!
Move the **** on to other games and stop crying in pservers threads.You and the rest of the other uneducated ****** make this place one of the most disgusting places on this *** **** forum.You disgusting human being don't deserve a moment of entertainment from any of the people left in this scene, which at this point i dont see anyone left other than simulation and pr0x, active that is.They'll do whatever the **** they see fit and theres nothing an insignificant other like you can do about it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/18/2018, 15:53   #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtight View Post
First you make a fool of yourself by saying you are a "white hat hacker but only for 6 months " xD
Now you talking bout alchemy secrets in sro..
I donated 25€ for my own items (prem/devil/etc) and currently top 30 on the list while having a job.
Stop emberassing yourself
I am sure you want to learn the basic of english or your brain is dead .

I was talking to him about how he can get silks and gold inside the game , secondly if i joined this server i am sure i'll be in the top 20 without even donate .
the difference between me and you that you got time to play but for me i don't have much time to play silkroad for 12 hours like you do .

i guess that you are a jealous because i have knowledge about hacking and i already bypassed .dll and you don't . :P

I am sure you are going to cry to put your hands on this .dll .
Closed Thread