Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/21/2018, 12:50   #616

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefobest View Post
Worth to start now, or people already too far advanced?
If you donate 500$, don't worry you'll have a chance of getting into top 50
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2018, 13:58   #617

Quote:
Yes, you can still catch up my friend.
Old 06/21/2018, 15:04   #618

can you fix the guild emblem stuff ? server feels so poor without emblems, also I don't think the rate of elixir/stones that you posted above is really realistic, I am farming lvl 95 mobs and get like 5 elixirs of each type per hour, it is absolutely atrocious . I feel it needs to be increased a little more, because in order to compete I need to open atleast 4 accounts to keep up with gear demands/improvement
Old 06/21/2018, 15:07   #619

There will be a maintenance today >

Scheduled server maintenance and v5.0 update. Downtime 16:35-17:15
Old 06/21/2018, 15:36   #620

Quote:
Originally Posted by You'reDestiny View Post
Or do trades 24/7 to get some silks,btw since when normal+str uniques don't drop immortal stones?-another play2win option i guess
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2018, 16:30   #621

Here is the latest change log :

Electus Season 4 Server Maintenance and Update v5.0 [DAY 14]

1. Immortal stone is now obtainable from Platinum Boxes
2. Removed Donwhang Cave teleporter.
3. Fortress war changes;
- Fortress war will take place on sundays between 19:30 - 21:00 servertime
- Available fortresses are Hotan, Jangan and Bandit
- Adjusted fortress slots. Each fortress will have 1000 capacity. (This will not change later on)
- Donwhang trader shop's taxes will be collected by Hotan Fortress Tax Manager.

4. Re-worked and re-named Lucky Boost Scroll. The scroll counts as a high-chance ticket if used.
5. Added red stat remover scroll @ Arena Coin NPC
6. Increased coin's stacks to 500
7. Electus Christmas Dresses are now storeable
8. Godsend SP Scroll will grant 15m skill points instead of 10m
9. Added storage expansion scroll @ Item Mall for 1 silk. (You can use 2 scrolls max)
10. Added Seal of Eden weapon changer scrolls @ Item Mall. (It works only for the weapons, shield is not included)
11 Simulation unique will now grant 20 Electus and Honor points
12. Added 4x Elite Box drops @ Medusa. (Daily unique)
13. Added free title @ Arena Coin NPC. (Obtainable with Arena Coin + Gold)
14. Disabled party-kick function in Godsend Dungeon
15. Reset Honor ranking and buffs. (Honor buffs will be reset every 2 weeks, on fridays at 17:00 as stated on EPVP. Special condition for today as we had to roll the update 1 day earlier.)
16. Added Peculiar Boxes @ uniques. (EPVP graph is oudated, we will prepare a newer one asap)

Tigergirl: 75%
Cerberus: 75%
Ivy: 75%
Ivy STR: 75%
Uruchi: 1x
Isyutaru: 1x
Isyutaru STR: 1x
Lord: 2x
Lord STR: 2x
Demon: 2x
Demon STR: 2x
Karkadann: 3x
Khulood: 3x
17. Added a new NPC (Arena Coin NPC)
You can now obtain some special items from this NPC with arena coins and gold

- Electus Lover title
- Guild penalty Remover
- Job penalty remover
- Global
- Reverse
- Buffalo
- Pet Clock
- Red Stat Remover
- Gender Switcher
- Charizard (Attack Pet)
- Damage Increased+Absorption scroll 10% (Only obtainable from this shop)

18. Re-adjusted Battle Arena Party/Random schedule

Battle Arena Job - 00:00 SERVER TIME
Battle Arena Party - 01:00 SERVER TIME --> TO RANDOM
Battle Arena Party - 04:00 SERVER TIME --> TO RANDOM
Battle Arena Random - 05:00 SERVER TIME
Battle Arena Job - 06:00 SERVER TIME
Battle Arena Party - 08:00 SERVER TIME --> TO RANDOM
Battle Arena Random - 10:00 SERVER TIME
Battle Arena Job - 12:00 SERVER TIME
Battle Arena Party - 13:00 SERVER TIME --> TO RANDOM
Battle Arena Party - 14:00 SERVER TIME --> TO RANDOM
Battle Arena Party - 17:00 SERVER TIME --> TO RANDOM
Battle Arena Job - 18:00 SERVER TIME
Guild Battle Arena - 20:00 SERVER TIME
Battle Arena Party - 21:00 SERVER TIME
Old 06/21/2018, 16:33   #622

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh View Post
can you fix the guild emblem stuff ? server feels so poor without emblems, also I don't think the rate of elixir/stones that you posted above is really realistic, I am farming lvl 95 mobs and get like 5 elixirs of each type per hour, it is absolutely atrocious . I feel it needs to be increased a little more, because in order to compete I need to open atleast 4 accounts to keep up with gear demands/improvement
There was a small issue with the ftp server and was already fixed days ago by LENOX. Please re-upload your emblem (login with launcher) and report back.

Quote:
If you don't know how to farm.

Quote:
Rates are 10x higher compared to the first week (We are still in the 2nd week). It took people days to get to 100, for you it'll only take few hours. The same applies to the drop rates including the boxes.
Old 06/21/2018, 17:13   #623

I can not connect to server is there any issues?
Old 06/21/2018, 18:21   #624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
If you don't know how to farm.
I am just here to answer that , Do you think Players getting items and alot of stones with only 2 account botting then you are so wrong ,Just Check Downhang there are alot of players selling alot of items and stones every day without stop (by general do you think they use only 2 account for farm? you are wrong again) , players already being rich because you let them be rich while others cannot do much with 2 accounts botting without donation they will be nothing in this server .

some tips if you want to open more than 2 account inside pc use Bochs , there are alot of methods to use to open more than 2 account per pc (undetected method) .
it's for new players who cannot find where this .dll from .

Good Luck guys and have fun !
Old 06/21/2018, 18:33   #625

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick121995 View Post
I can not connect to server is there any issues?
The server is working fine buddy. Just try to recon
Old 06/21/2018, 21:40   #626

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
I am just here to answer that , Do you think Players getting items and alot of stones with only 2 account botting then you are so wrong ,Just Check Downhang there are alot of players selling alot of items and stones every day without stop (by general do you think they use only 2 account for farm? you are wrong again) , players already being rich because you let them be rich while others cannot do much with 2 accounts botting without donation they will be nothing in this server .

some tips if you want to open more than 2 account inside pc use Bochs , there are alot of methods to use to open more than 2 account per pc (undetected method) .

Why do you help them discover players tricks , are you stupid ?
i just want to know why do you even told them this method , i guess they will patch it next patch also there are another methods that is working without being detect
Old 06/22/2018, 00:05   #627

Received Thanks: 1,044
#ElectusBanhammer
Old 06/22/2018, 00:37   #628

Aight, okay let me just check the Electus ranking, since I know mostly players over there.
1# Stotzi, donated and kinda hes hardcore, no wonder hes the best
2#NAYMANO, no idea who he is.. but as he belongs to GreatS I'm kinda sure he has no life, and he spent his pocket money on electus. (tell me If i'm wrong :S)
3# Dou, aswell a donator lmao and fyll streamerlar
4# Bonghead krall player, donator aswell
5# Medialos, donator aswell xDDD
ok, will stop now lmao, it's just LOL
top 50-100 are donators, who really hardcore aswell, and the other ones donated aswell, but they're prolly alcheming and collecting silks for their moons, but by that time people will quit and they'll rage quit and begin dissappointed.
Cmon Pr0x, I myself on ur previous Electus donated 200$, had 8 accounts botting 24/7 (multiple pcs/laptops), been alcheming littarly 24/7 aswell to make extra silks, haven't done kinda any trade, and I've been smth like top 15, with my eden +9 and +8 sox set or smth, but once you added moon I quited the same moment. Why? Simply I had no coins or **** to get the moon xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Let's just be honest, even tho everyone knows that you won't be in the top 500 without donations. And checking the ranking guild/player, you'll see how Electus is actully. Kinda none of the big unions playing overhere, and I'm 100% sure you ain't got more than 700 "PLAYERS", rest are just alts and hwid bypassed people.
Electus without LastThief, is not Electus. No offense, but that's the truth.
Players online: 4808/7000, from 5200 aqq. guess, slowly it's going downnn

PS: I rather play random servers, that last 1-2weeks, than giving you free money.
Old 06/22/2018, 00:53   #629

Quote:
Thats not true at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post

Yes try it please. We like to add more IDs of abuser to the list which consists of more than 300 Accounts already.
Quote:
Aight, okay let me just check the Electus ranking, since I know mostly players over there.
1# Stotzi, donated and kinda hes hardcore, no wonder hes the best
2#NAYMANO, no idea who he is.. but as he belongs to GreatS I'm kinda sure he has no life, and he spent his pocket money on electus. (tell me If i'm wrong :S)
3# Dou, aswell a donator lmao and fyll streamerlar
4# Bonghead krall player, donator aswell
5# Medialos, donator aswell xDDD
ok, will stop now lmao, it's just LOL
top 50-100 are donators, who really hardcore aswell, and the other ones donated aswell, but they're prolly alcheming and collecting silks for their moons, but by that time people will quit and they'll rage quit and begin dissappointed.
Cmon Pr0x, I myself on ur previous Electus donated 200$, had 8 accounts botting 24/7 (multiple pcs/laptops), been alcheming littarly 24/7 aswell to make extra silks, haven't done kinda any trade, and I've been smth like top 15, with my eden +9 and +8 sox set or smth, but once you added moon I quited the same moment. Why? Simply I had no coins or crap to get the moon xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Let's just be honest, even tho everyone knows that you won't be in the top 500 without donations. And checking the ranking guild/player, you'll see how Electus is actully. Kinda none of the big unions playing overhere, and I'm 100% sure you ain't got more than 700 "PLAYERS", rest are just alts and hwid bypassed people.
Electus without LastThief, is not Electus. No offense, but that's the truth.
Players online: 4808/7000, from 5200 aqq. guess, slowly it's going downnn

PS: I rather play random servers, that last 1-2weeks, than giving you free money.
Since I know many players of those within top 100 I know that plenty of them donated just a few bucks - means < 30$ and still play in the top 20. Electus was and is playable without spending a penny, but for sure you got faster advantages as a donator. Why else would you donate if you wouldnt have to spend less time?

As you just said the coin system is the best example of how donating alone wont get you to the alltime top, especially when moon equipment is going to get released.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2018, 01:07   #630

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post

Since I know many players of those within top 100 I know that plenty of them donated just a few bucks - means < 30$ and still play in the top 20. Electus was and is playable without spending a penny, but for sure you got faster advantages as a donator. Why else would you donate if you wouldnt have to spend less time?

As you just said the coin system is the best example of how donating alone wont get you to the alltime top, especially when moon equipment is going to get released.
When moon comes you gotta donate again for immortals, since alchemy isn't easy at all, and never been. Aswell, If you haven't played 12+ hours you couldn't get the requipments for the moon, either you pay a arab or a turk some silks that spent 12+ hours on jobbing (cmd trace traders actully) and by that you'll aswell get a moon lmao. W/e i'm out, good luck just said my opinion about the 1# pay2win server.
Closed Thread