Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/17/2018, 13:47   #541

elite*gold: 0
Maybe a dumb question but how can you get SOS i assume not by gridning at mobs? I probably skipped something at the intro a bit to much to read..
Old 06/17/2018, 14:12   #542

elite*gold: 20
You can obtain SOS items from Diamond Boxes
Old 06/17/2018, 15:11   #543

Alot of players Already Bypassed your .dll , i saw alot of players in Const. botting for 24/7 in the same spot for the same players with the same guild with 8 char's .

how is it possible that they are using IP Limit = 6 while they can open more than 6 accounts ?
they got multiple internet connections ? we are not stupid to trust that .

If you want i can show you alot of pictures that players already abusing IDA to bypass your dll .
Old 06/17/2018, 16:32   #544

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
Alot of players Already Bypassed your .dll , i saw alot of players in Const. botting for 24/7 in the same spot for the same players with the same guild with 8 char's .

how is it possible that they are using IP Limit = 6 while they can open more than 6 accounts ?

If you want i can show you alot of pictures that players already abusing IDA to bypass your dll .
Old 06/17/2018, 16:32   #545

guys how to be rich in this server since trading is not possible now because of QQ.
and how to farm many elixirs?
Old 06/17/2018, 16:38   #546

Quote:
Originally Posted by rower12 View Post
Old 06/17/2018, 16:49   #547

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPassion View Post
You can obtain SOS items from Diamond Boxes
And where do i get those from?
Old 06/17/2018, 18:17   #548

any clue how to make sbot to pick diamond and etc boxes?
Old 06/17/2018, 18:38   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripnuker View Post
any clue how to make sbot to pick diamond and etc boxes?
Enter Keyword : "Box" and you will find all of them in last positons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_° View Post
And where do i get those from?
FGW 2* and 3* (Jupiter) ,... Job uniques , ...95-100lv mobs(0000.01 chance)
Old 06/17/2018, 20:40   #550

Pr0x you proved to me that you do not care about your players anymore , 5000 players with more than 2000 botters who already bypassed your dll file , the actual players who plays the game is less than 1500 players online with x2 , i already proved to you but you don't care anymore , also you lied about banning players who already bypassed your system .

I am so confused that LastThief gived you permission to take his server name and files (you proved to us that you do not deserve to me a server leader ) .

I know that they can Crack your .dll with IDA Pro and Desassembly language but it's unfair for all of us , your .dll already cracked and already released in another forum . Good Luck !
please don't pm me for link just search hack forums .
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2018, 21:03   #551

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Pr0x you proved to me that you do not care about your players anymore , 5000 players with more than 2000 botters who already bypassed your dll file , the actual players who plays the game is less than 1500 players online with x2 , i already proved to you but you don't care anymore , also you lied about banning players who already bypassed your system .

I am so confused that LastThief gived you permission to take his server name and files (you proved to us that you do not deserve to me a server leader ) .

I know that they can Crack your .dll with IDA Pro and Desassembly language but it's unfair for all of us , your .dll already cracked and already released in another forum . Good Luck !
Woooord 🙏🏽
Old 06/17/2018, 21:36   #552

elite*gold: 8
Let's have some fun with amazing System
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/17/2018, 21:55   #553

Quote:
Originally Posted by handicapatii View Post
i can not register. "Use a valid e-mail address. Disposable emails are not accepted."
Please dont use Yahoo - we suggest Gmail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_° View Post
Maybe a dumb question but how can you get SOS i assume not by gridning at mobs? I probably skipped something at the intro a bit to much to read..
You can get Boxes by doing activity like FGW and hunting uniques. Please check the first post for detailed infos.

Quote:

We are aware that a few people have bypassed the DLL, though we log their HWID and ban them. Today there was the first bigger banwave for several abusers.

Quote:

Actually I cant confirm that. Within the last few hours the first IDs with proven HWID bypass has been banned. Also every player report via our ticket system with screenshots or prooves of abusers can help us to find and punish them. We also need you, the players, to keep up this amazing community and gameplay!
Old 06/17/2018, 23:22   #554

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
We are aware that a few people have bypassed the DLL, though we log their HWID and ban them. Today there was the first bigger banwave for several abusers.

Actually I cant confirm that. Within the last few hours the first IDs with proven HWID bypass has been banned. Also every player report via our ticket system with screenshots or prooves of abusers can help us to find and punish them. We also need you, the players, to keep up this amazing community and gameplay!
It's still working and they didn't get banned yet who is using the bypassed .dll , also i tested it myself and i didn't get banned .
if you truly have bypass detection tell me my char names .

sadly i cannot open and bot with this bypass file because i work into my pc , my processor cannot handle silkroad for bot .

i left this server because pr0x lied about his protection and let players who use HWID bypass continue with their doing , BTW this bypass can open more than 6 clients in the same PC , also i won't trigger anything yet until prox improve his game for fairness between players .

last thing : this bypass cannot be detected because it adds more than VALID hardware id's to specific accounts , so same account has the same hwid so you cannot and will never be detected .
Old 06/17/2018, 23:42   #555

This is server it was all time PAY2WIN even if you want to have blue zerk you have to pay 500 silk for tittle lol ... you have nothing if you don't abuse the DLL or spend more than 100$ a week
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread