Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/12/2018, 03:15   #436

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiruaSan View Post
So the only way to have blue zerk now is to donate and buy a title that we could get for free? (by doing captain/general quest)
Forcing people to buy 500 silks to get something free isn't really fair for a "play2win" server.
I would totally be okay to let you say it's pay2win if we didn't give away $50.000 worth free silks last season and doing the exact same thing this season.

- offline events
- auto events
- silk scroll drops

You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrules View Post
You Lost an Important Players for this reasons (specially 4):
1- Moon Items for Silks .

2- Titles for silks and everything with silks while fellow pets were be for Arena Coins .

3-Devil Spirit Enhance for 60 silks each also it's rate too low tried about 45 Devil Elixir for only +5 , Also D1 Powder for Arena Coins therefor it should be free in NPC since players spending silks for Enhance .

4- Accepting and Helping Just_Horny Guild While they abuse trading like they fucking did and fucking cheated in Electus 1 (dunno about 2 and 3 because i didn't join them), you accepted them because they donate but you don't care about how many players will suffer from their cheats .

LastThief announced before that they were cheating and he didn't banned any of them because they were donating tunes of $ to your pocket .

The server will be ruined after a month after Just_Horny get their 4 Char's inside 1 Account and Abuse trading like they did in Electus 1 with Teleport Glitch and they get full moon items in 3 weeks while others were fighting for only 2 moon items after a hard work because we all know that you support these kind of players (Just_Horny guild to be the best of all server) .

Good Luck for all people who wasted their money to LastThief and his friends .
1. Moon item requirement is jobbing and joining the activities. You are either high or drunk.

2. Kindly give me your contact information I'll send you 2,500EU monthly bill and gonna remove item mall entirely then.

3. It's a part of the game. There are so many non-donators doing better than hardcore donators because our system allows active players to obtain so many free silks.

4. Electus is my main job and I make enough money to not give a fuck about any player / guild. Anyone abusing any kind of bug will get banned immediately. I don't argue with someone ''assuming'' a guy cheating.

Thank you for bumping the thread.

PS ; Players online: 5307/7000
PS 2: Embodiment i see you spending your life refreshing electus epvp thread's last page so that you can find a hater comment and ''thank'' the comment because you already left so many hate comments. I'm enjoying it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/12/2018, 08:39   #437

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
I would totally be okay to let you say it's pay2win if we didn't give away $50.000 worth free silks last season and doing the exact same thing this season.

- offline events
- auto events
- silk scroll drops

You're welcome.

1. Moon item requirement is jobbing and joining the activities. You are either high or drunk.

2. Kindly give me your contact information I'll send you 2,500EU monthly bill and gonna remove item mall entirely then.

3. It's a part of the game. There are so many non-donators doing better than hardcore donators because our system allows active players to obtain so many free silks.

4. Electus is my main job and I make enough money to not give a **** about any player / guild. Anyone abusing any kind of bug will get banned immediately. I don't argue with someone ''assuming'' a guy cheating.

PS 2: Embodiment i see you spending your life refreshing electus epvp thread's last page so that you can find a hater comment and ''thank'' the comment because you already left so many hate comments. I'm enjoying it.
I got nothing to do with electus nor that i care. However i must say, Electus is the last server that would give offers or any sort of advantage to guilds/donators.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/12/2018, 12:31   #438

How many Months left till u close the server!!??

all servers are fake just take money from players and then close the server...

You Are Fake...! all Of you Private Servers Are Fake..!
Old 06/12/2018, 12:32   #439

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiruaSan View Post
So the only way to have blue zerk now is to donate and buy a title that we could get for free? (by doing captain/general quest)
Forcing people to buy 500 silks to get something free isn't really fair for a "play2win" server.
If im right all previous "large" 10d servers had captain/general q maybe even electus 3 had it idk cause i didn't participate like i don't do now for many personal reasons,its evolution my friend,today admins search more ways for getting $ and they can tell you "we got silk events etc" but w/o $ today your always in the background the + here is you can at least "hope" for very stable server not like in the past ones happy playing
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/12/2018, 13:05   #440

elite*gold: 100
Trying to Log But there is a bug in it. I can click on my char but cant click on the start button to spawn in -__-
Old 06/12/2018, 13:08   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth85 View Post
How many Months left till u close the server!!??

all servers are fake just take money from players and then close the server...

You Are Fake...! all Of you Private Servers Are Fake..!
Electus will live forever mate, till the owners are dead . Long live electus!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcolmstegall View Post
Trying to Log But there is a bug in it. I can click on my char but cant click on the start button to spawn in -__-
Yo, can you join in the electus discord and contact volunteers or client problem. So that they can determine on which problem you are facing at.

Here's the link >
Old 06/12/2018, 13:46   #442

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis* View Post
Electus will live forever mate, till the owners are dead . Long live electus!!

Yo, can you join in the electus discord? So that they can determine on which problem you are facing at.

Here's the link >
IM Here Now

Yall fix that launcher and im launching right into the game.. lol cya soon hopefully.
Old 06/12/2018, 15:44   #443

Quote:

- offline events
- auto events
- silk scroll drops

You're welcome.
50,000$ worth of silks ? then you are a millioner person who have boxes under your bed with $ . i don't care about this one .

Quote:

4. Electus is my main job and I make enough money to not give a fuck about any player / guild. Anyone abusing any kind of bug will get banned immediately. I don't argue with someone ''assuming'' a guy cheating.

Bumping thread won't give you shit's .
First Lie - I'm saying that you are so lying about Moon items it require silks + jobbing so it will be hard for non-donators to buy Moon items .

Second Lie - That you won't pay 2500 Euro every Month , why ?
Because Domain Coast 7$ a Month , Website Coast 14$ a year , VPS coasts 25$ a month , DDos Protection Coasts 200$ a month (if you are using advanced DDos Protection) , FTP Server Coasts 0$ , Your team Work Coasts 0$ because you got the knowledge how to use VB and SQL .
How Much Coast per Month = 234$ Per Month , if you got a friend that protects you from DDos then you save 200$ then 34$ only per Month .

Third Lie - Why Just_Horny only joins Electus servers ?
Because LastThief is helping them i swear to god he said that with his own mouth that he won't ban any of Just_Horny Guild while they were cheating with Jobbing (Teleport Glitch) , so every Player who watch this post you will know what i mean when they get full moon items in less than 1 month .

True that you have events that gives silks but it won't give them tunes of silks to buy Moon items + Premium + Devil + Devil enhance for balance between Donors and Non-Donors .

I know you have got Enough players for your server , but no one asked him self why Electus is the only server that get this too much players ?
because they support guilds with items and stuff like they did to Just_Horny Guild .

Best of Luck to players for getting laughed by Electus owners .
Old 06/12/2018, 15:56   #444

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Because Domain Coast 7$ a Month , Website Coast 14$ a year , VPS coasts 25$ a month , DDos Protection Coasts 200$ a month (if you are using advanced DDos Protection) , FTP Server Coasts 0$ , Your team Work Coasts 0$ because you got the knowledge how to use VB and SQL .
How Much Coast per Month = 234$ Per Month , if you got a friend that protects you from DDos then you save 200$ then 34$ only per Month .
Not sure if troll or ... but ok lmao rn
Old 06/12/2018, 15:57   #445

Quote:
Not sure if troll or ... but ok lmao rn
ofc it's a troll .

if someone trying to HWID bypass it's located inside sro_client not inside Electus.dll because Electus.dll if it sends HWID to server , client says success to login so you login , else it says HWID didn't send to server , sro_client stores the check of the check checking check . :P

remove this and BOOM :

Also delete it's jumps ^^
Old 06/12/2018, 18:10   #446

Quote:
50,000$ worth of silks ? then you are a millioner person who have boxes under your bed with $ . i don't care about this one .

Bumping thread won't give you shit's .
First Lie - I'm saying that you are so lying about Moon items it require silks + jobbing so it will be hard for non-donators to buy Moon items .

Third Lie - Why Just_Horny only joins Electus servers ?
Because LastThief is helping them i swear to god he said that with his own mouth that he won't ban any of Just_Horny Guild while they were cheating with Jobbing (Teleport Glitch) , so every Player who watch this post you will know what i mean when they get full moon items in less than 1 month .

True that you have events that gives silks but it won't give them tunes of silks to buy Moon items + Premium + Devil + Devil enhance for balance between Donors and Non-Donors .

I know you have got Enough players for your server , but no one asked him self why Electus is the only server that get this too much players ?
because they support guilds with items and stuff like they did to Just_Horny Guild .

Best of Luck to players for getting laughed by Electus owners .
I laughed a bit - thank you! Throwing around random numbers without even knowing what hardware or bandwith the server is on wont help you.

Quote:
ofc it's a troll .

if someone trying to HWID bypass it's located inside sro_client not inside Electus.dll because Electus.dll if it sends HWID to server , client says success to login so you login , else it says HWID didn't send to server , sro_client stores the check of the check checking check . :P

remove this and BOOM :

Also delete it's jumps ^^
If it's easy like that why you dont try to use it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2018, 18:25   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
I laughed a bit - thank you! Throwing around random numbers without even knowing what hardware or bandwith the server is on wont help you.

If it's easy like that why you dont try to use it?
because i am not playing the game >>>

Also Pr0x do not pay 2500 Euro that is a big lie , he only pays for domains to handle 7000 slots .
Old 06/12/2018, 19:50   #448

we dont give a **** if prox spent alot of money or just 30$ , just enjoy it or leave it , 5800 players, greate !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2018, 19:59   #449

Downloading lets see whats change on session IV
Old 06/12/2018, 21:14   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patronion View Post
we dont give a **** if prox spent alot of money or just 30$ , just enjoy it or leave it , 5800 players, greate !
It seems to be fake...
Closed Thread