Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ELECTUS ONLINE | NEW UPDATE | NEW-PLAYER FRIENDLY | NEW SKILLS | FREE TO PLAY

Old 05/17/2018, 09:56   #91

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite. View Post
Open.. Close.. Open.. Close..

Try to work on the long-term, boyz. Good luck.
electus is long-term.

most servers are dying after 1-2 months.

Old 05/17/2018, 09:58   #92

a new version of ZSZC be like server
open close open close
big profit
doesnt need owner to work for the monthly income
just close and reopen
easy money

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/17/2018, 11:57   #93

Im in ,can't wait to test Beta Phase
Old 05/17/2018, 12:26   #94

Tbh too much edits, and ofc 90% of them wont work on go, like on last Electus. 50% of them u will turn off cuz they will crash ur gameservers etc, and then u will get 100% same Electus like last year, maybe with other cap, and a little bit other way to get moons, or whatever u call it. Anyway GL, but I wont cry cuz of not joining here, it will be like last year. "We promised - we delivered" when ms are like 550, and 50% of features don't work. Anyway good luck Pr0x, especially when u are alone now.

Old 05/17/2018, 13:27   #95

I'm in
Old 05/17/2018, 13:52   #96

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HOW MANY MORE? XD Sro community is so ******* stupid...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2018, 14:02   #97

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolocaust. View Post
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

HOW MANY MORE? XD Sro community is so ******* stupid...
spread your hate elsewhere, people are happy to have their fun and we will be there as long as they continue to play & support ^.^

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 14:06   #98

That's because sro community is more than retarded. They still didn't realize that electus is just a money jump so they are also blind.
Old 05/17/2018, 14:16   #99

lets'go, good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 14:18   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolocaust. View Post
That's because sro community is more than retarded. They still didn't realize that electus is just a money jump so they are also blind.
Me, Simulation and LENOX spent our last 4 months working day and night, spent thousands of bucks on the investments, preparing to stay awake 20h per day in the first 2 months offering help to players, prodiving free to play server and everyone is happy except you and none really cares when you name it money jump.

Both electus team and the community are more than happy and i highly doubt ''the community'' needs more hate so let me

Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/17/2018, 15:52   #101

So you still with the logic that everyone who gives a negative comment is just a hater? Interesting.

You got enough millions from previous projects, as long as there are ****** people who will burn donate button just because the name of this server is "Electus", you will populate the server and get a couple of hundred thousands more, even if you don't actually improve anything but add just few cosmetics. That's how ****** are people, they jump from server to server and they never figure out that what makes a server alive is their players, not features or anything else. Silkroad is a heavily community-dependent game and as soon as the community is just a bunch of ****** sheep that will follow a server just because of its name, server like this will still get high amount of players, get shitloads of money and close after some months claiming "they didn't die" when they actually did since the first month. Electus 3 was a total fail, 1 month downtimes for noobish exploits shutting down the server every single day and then just fanboys were remaining in the game attempting to be someone in a server that nobody else cared after the first month. Surprisingly, they still call "brand new" recycled joymax things and electus fanboys still clapping like circus seals... Even more hilarious, he seriously thing electus still a thing, but the true is, electus is just a failure that still alive because of its ****** fandom that enjoy their afk trace caravans, empty fortress wars, afk 24/7 bot, afk alchemy 10 hours a day just for 1 day pvp event, repeating the same monotous dungeon over and over again.

This server will just end like eryx, reopening every year to milk more money until there's not a single rich fan left.

I wish you good luck with this project, mental retardation has no cure so enjoy getting millions of dollars from your retarded fans. Milk as much money as you can while it's possible You are already know how to do it well, I wouldn't be surprised if electus 5 get 8 sox items between +1 and +3
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/17/2018, 16:01   #102

Thank you for your contribution to the thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2018, 16:30   #103

Like I said previously in this thread, donations to cashgrab pservers suck. But if we have just 1 pserver a year that's at least a 6month lifespan on it, where we get to play silkroad.... then donate all you like. **** isn't free to put online. The world works in a way that anybody saying they wont donate, could have over the years started learning how to bring their own server online tbh. Posting in a pserver sro forum means you support or want to play a pserver right? so play it, don't donate, just take longer to get to endgame than those who do, simple lol everybody wins!
Old 05/17/2018, 16:50   #104

We are accepting applications for the following roles for a limited time.

1. Electus Volunteer
2. Discord Moderator
3. Forum Moderator
4. Electus Streamer (Twitch, Youtube and Facebook)

Old 05/17/2018, 17:10   #105

Bunch of haters will complain about everything you do, that means you are doing the right thing. Those iditos are acting like Silkroad or Electus is the only game that does it that way. Every other game does the same thing, you moron. They improve things over years, they put hard work and people buys it. Do they have to? No. But they do, right. Guess why? Because its a game and people are having fun on it. But what you do in your pathetic miserable life is to only hate instead of create.

I've personally played last 2 electus servers and had fun on it. The money i donate is nothing bigger than any other games i bought on steam or ps4. Nobody forced me to donate, I didnt even have to. Thats the cool part.

« Orve Online| 80 Cap | Chinese | Old School | Innovative Systems| Gold&Job Based | - »