Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/14/2018, 20:52   #976

elite*gold: 0
playercount?
Old 08/14/2018, 20:53   #977

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicwhip View Post
playercount?
Stable 1400-1700
Quote:
Players online: 1488/2500
Old 08/15/2018, 17:13   #978

elite*gold: 3490
Weekly server update will take place on Friday at 5 PM.

Early notes:
- EP Limit increase
- Adv. Elix. Prot. to be added @ Electus Shop

More information will be posted in the changelog during the maintenance.
Old 08/15/2018, 23:33   #979

Received Thanks: 1,044
Announcement

So that we announced we will release an EU-CH server later this year, I feel like detailing it will make sense.

1. NEW ELECTUS SERVER EU-CH SERVER

We did NOT start to work on this server yet. The time required to prepare a new server is around 2 MONTHS and PLUS.

Electus EU-CH server will NOT be out before November.

This server will have NOTHING to do with our 100 CAP CH server. This is a seperated project.

There will be a poll TOMORROW on , you will be able to choose between 90 and 100 CAP. It will be EU-CH 100% and it's NOT open to discussion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. ELECTUS 100 CAP CH SERVER (Currently online with 1,5k players)

This server will be ONLINE and we will be rolling out weekly updates on Fridays just like we are doing NOW by the time we release EU-CH server if there are certain amount of players player in there WITHOUT and doubt.
People ask me ''when our 100 cap ch server will be closed'' .... There is no specific suspension date and it's WAY TOO EARLY to talk about that. It's just 3 months old baby.

Yes... at the end it's a private server and it will not last for ever as people quit after some time and there is no point to keep it online if there are no players, that's correct. But there is one thing we should NOT miss: Other activity based servers vs Electus

Other activity based (popular) servers : They close within 2 or MAX 3 months because there are no players left at all. You will not even access to their website after 3 months.

Electus : We try hard to extend the lifespan of the server as much as possible so that we can proudly release another project the year after. This is our goal while others are trying to wipe the fuck out of PSRO community by releasing 3 or more servers per year. Our goal is to release 1 and keep it online as long as we can.

And that means... we are here to stay as we always say. I would argue all day if someone to say that we care less when there are less players in the server after 2-4 months! Because hell na man Electus is my MAIN JOB and I'm available/working 10 to 20 hours every single day of a year. Because I'm happy with what I'm doing. Because I'm happy to host you guys the best SRO servers that you love. So thanks for all the freaking fucking love, we love you back!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/15/2018, 23:49   #980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Announcement

So that we announced we will release an EU-CH server later this year, I feel like detailing it will make sense.

1. NEW ELECTUS SERVER EU-CH SERVER

We did NOT start to work on this server yet. The time required to prepare a new server is around 2 MONTHS and PLUS.

Electus EU-CH server will NOT be out before November.

This server will have NOTHING to do with our 100 CAP CH server. This is a seperated project.

There will be a poll TOMORROW on , you will be able to choose between 90 and 100 CAP. It will be EU-CH 100% and it's NOT open to discussion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. ELECTUS 100 CAP CH SERVER (Currently online with 1,5k players)

This server will be ONLINE and we will be rolling out weekly updates on Fridays just like we are doing NOW by the time we release EU-CH server if there are certain amount of players player in there WITHOUT and doubt.
People ask me ''when our 100 cap ch server will be closed'' .... There is no specific suspension date and it's WAY TOO EARLY to talk about that. It's just 3 months old baby.

Yes... at the end it's a private server and it will not last for ever as people quit after some time and there is no point to keep it online if there are no players, that's correct. But there is one thing we should NOT miss: Other activity based servers vs Electus

Other activity based (popular) servers : They close within 2 or MAX 3 months because there are no players left at all. You will not even access to their website after 3 months.

Electus : We try hard to extend the lifespan of the server as much as possible so that we can proudly release another project the year after. This is our goal while others are trying to wipe the fuck out of PSRO community by releasing 3 or more servers per year. Our goal is to release 1 and keep it online as long as we can.

And that means... we are here to stay as we always say. I would argue all day if someone to say that we care less when there are less players in the server after 2-4 months! Because hell na man Electus is my MAIN JOB and I'm available/working 10 to 20 hours every single day of a year. Because I'm happy with what I'm doing. Because I'm happy to host you guys the best SRO servers that you love. So thanks for all the freaking fucking love, I love you back!

I worked for several private servers under several aliases in the past. I know the opinion of a active team member isn’t dependable at all but I can say without any hesitation or doubts that the Electus Admin Team is the most devoted and skilled team I ever saw in this community. I’m proud of having the chance to be part of Electus.
Old 08/16/2018, 14:25   #981

instead of focusing your current server and increase it you thinking about making a new one. kinda lame if you ask me.. i wonder how electus the biggest private sro server just failed so fast. you gotta ask your self how can u lose so many people in less then 2months
right now people are selling the accunts for silk and the silk for real cash. theres nothing left to do and you know that. too bad you couldnt manage to run your own server better.
Good luck in other servers.
Old 08/16/2018, 14:45   #982

You can now vote for Electus' upcoming European server.

90 CAP vs 100 CAP :

Quote:
Originally Posted by noam1223 View Post
instead of focusing your current server and increase it you thinking about making a new one. kinda lame if you ask me.. i wonder how electus the biggest private sro server just failed so fast. you gotta ask your self how can u lose so many people in less then 2months
right now people are selling the accunts for silk and the silk for real cash. theres nothing left to do and you know that. too bad you couldnt manage to run your own server better.
Good luck in other servers.
Thank you for your feedback.

I believe your ideas will change if you get to know the PSRO scene better. Right now, you are judging with limited knowledge.

I can talk to you all day how Electus servers have the longest servers lifespan amongst the psro servers if we are to mention the lifespan thingy. Add me up on Discord if you are willing to. [Pr0x!#7935]

PS; Our server is up and running. It's not fair to leave a such comment if you are not a player in the server not knowing the fact that the majority of the server population is happy with what they have and what we have been doing for years.

You are kindly invited to our Discord channel to discuss further. (Click on my signature if you are willing to join).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2018, 14:48   #983

best server ever <3 Goood-Luck Pr0x <3
Old 08/16/2018, 15:16   #984

believe me i know how electus worked before cause iv played in all of them. right now i am playing on electus for 3 weeks i enjoyed the first week and suddenly i found my self playing alone. people selling their accounts theres nothing else to do. i also dont blame you for all i know the sro community is fked up i know they are not loyal as before..
you have few months left atleast do something that will keep the new/old players in.
Old 08/16/2018, 16:19   #985

Quote:
believe me i know how electus worked before cause iv played in all of them. right now i am playing on electus for 3 weeks i enjoyed the first week and suddenly i found my self playing alone. people selling their accounts theres nothing else to do. i also dont blame you for all i know the sro community is fked up i know they are not loyal as before..
you have few months left atleast do something that will keep the new/old players in.
1. We are rolling out weekly updates with no delay
2. We are constantly bringing new content on weekly basis
3. We are hosting server-wide weekly event series [SUNDAY-FUNDAY] on Sundays after the fortress war
4. We are online & active on Discord 24/7/365
5. The server has 100% up time
6. There is literally no lag-delay in the server
7. Players are quite happy with what they have after 3 months and we get quite good and positive feedback from the players.
8. You will not find '' 1 '' single activity based PSRO server nowadays that will have THIS after 3 months.

Recent screenshots I took. (1-7 days old)

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2018, 17:47   #986

Nothing to do? Jobbing is always going on along with BA and lots of events. How can you not find nothing to do. I play everyday and do HWT, BA, godsend, and jobbing. All I have time for at the moment. But in my guild it is always active with something to do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2018, 19:29   #987

ELECTUS FTW
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2018, 20:14   #988

Quote:
Originally Posted by polak427 View Post
ELECTUS FTW
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowman4882 View Post
Nothing to do? Jobbing is always going on along with BA and lots of events. How can you not find nothing to do. I play everyday and do HWT, BA, godsend, and jobbing. All I have time for at the moment. But in my guild it is always active with something to do.
Tell them!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2018, 01:52   #989

farming coins doesnt mean u can really play with people after all lol. everyone is quitting if u cant see that you're blind. the pictures u have showed me from last 1-7 will not be the same anymore since everyone is quitting and as i said. after all it doesnt matter this server will be wiped in the end of october so even if a new players will start play here they cant catch the others. so u can start your eu/ch project from now
Old 08/17/2018, 03:01   #990

Quote:
farming coins doesnt mean u can really play with people after all lol. everyone is quitting if u cant see that you're blind. the pictures u have showed me from last 1-7 will not be the same anymore since everyone is quitting and as i said. after all it doesnt matter this server will be wiped in the end of october so even if a new players will start play here they cant catch the others. so u can start your eu/ch project from now
Closed Thread