Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ELECTUS ONLINE | NEW UPDATE | NEW-PLAYER FRIENDLY | NEW SKILLS | FREE TO PLAY

Old 06/13/2018, 22:34   #481

elite*gold: 11
Electus Online Season 4 Server Maintenance & Update [#2][DAY 6] [13.6.2018]

[POSTPONED]-1. Activated Job levels/buffs and wanted buffs (Find the details in gameguide )
2. Added more spawn points in Phantom Desert and reduced the monster re-spawn delay
3. Reduced NPC thief/hunter spawn rate by (6-7 to 2-3 per 5* loot)
4. Removed bicheon thief/hunters (only bowers/spears will appear now)
5. Activated Survival Arena
6. Activated Medusa Spawn (Once per day 21:00 spawn time) [2000 Electus Cash drops, 20 Money & Boxes)
7. Charmander, Charizard, Pikachu are now storeable
8. Haroeris & Jupiter (Might be only 3*) have so much PHY DEF. that str chars hit 1k only
9. Unicorn (Vehicle) is now tradeable
10. Donwhang NPC's tax will be collected by Hotan Fortress Tax NPC
11. HP/MP recovery grains are now stackable up to 1000
12. Reduced Godsend Dungeon entrance fee from 100m to 75m
13. Added Fire-Shield series buffs to permanent buffs list
14. Added spawn/death notice for Simulation unique
15. Santa dress now has 4 magic options
16. Nerfed Haroeris' hidden debuff level and the HP
17. Fixed Godsend Uniques' debuff levels (10dg now)
18. Both Karkadann and Khulood will now drop 1 Diamond Box and 3 Platinum Boxes each.
19. Each Godsend Unique will drop 1 Diamond Box and 2 Platinum Boxes now
20. Increased attribute stone drop rate from 10dg monsters
21. L. Yarkan and D. Shaitan will now drop 2 Platinum Boxes each (STR versions as well)
22. D. Shaitan will drop 1 Diamond Box now. (STR version as well)
23. Tigergirl, Cerberus, Captain Ivy, Ivy (STR) and Uruchi now has 75% chance to drop Platinum Box.
24. Fixed STR Isyutaru, Lord Yarkan and Demon Shaitan's spawns.
25. Increased XP rate

The winner of Comment Event #2 is ''Meik Wojtanowski'' [Charname : 7Shots]. Congratulations!

Old 06/13/2018, 22:59   #482

elite*gold: 0
are you sure you increase attribute stone rate?

Old 06/13/2018, 23:44   #483

Pr0X i am so hesitate to join Electus S4 because of this reasons (make sure that i am not a hater) :

1- why fellow pets for silks it should be for arena coins for players join CTF .
2- how much i want for moon items it's 999999 , what is the actual price of moon items ?
3- why everything for electus points including devil enhancement ,I know that there are event for silks but i know i won't get all events to buy items from item mall .
4- why moon items includes electus points to buy moon items ?
5- about drop rate D10 Stones & Attribute it's less than ISRO , this will make me want more than 3 accounts to farm stones .
6- about boxes that drop sos & soa why you made it rare to get while it's drop rates are very low ?
7- it's job based server so why trans pets coasts electus points , it should be in stable NPC for balance .

just want to know admins idea about this kind of stuff before join electus , greetings .
Old 06/14/2018, 06:26   #484

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
Pr0X i am so hesitate to join Electus S4 because of this reasons (make sure that i am not a hater) :

1- why fellow pets for silks it should be for arena coins for players join CTF .
2- how much i want for moon items it's 999999 , what is the actual price of moon items ?
3- why everything for electus points including devil enhancement ,I know that there are event for silks but i know i won't get all events to buy items from item mall .
4- why moon items includes electus points to buy moon items ?
5- about drop rate D10 Stones & Attribute it's less than ISRO , this will make me want more than 3 accounts to farm stones .
6- about boxes that drop sos & soa why you made it rare to get while it's drop rates are very low ?
7- it's job based server so why trans pets coasts electus points , it should be in stable NPC for balance .

just want to know admins idea about this kind of stuff before join electus , greetings .
1. Not much I can say, personal opinion
2. Actual price for moon weapons will be set in couple of days
3. Not much I can say, this is SILKroad and you pay SILK for stuf. If there was no silk sale, there would be no Electus.
4. I guess you lost the track. Electus Points are the points you collect from the events, Electus cash is silk. (Electus Points (not equal to) Electus Cash)
5. I highly doubt it's less than isro. Attribute stone drop rate was low and is now (no joke) 10x higher compared to what it was in the beginning.
6. We increased the box drops quite a lot last night, please scroll up to read the changelog
7. Server is not ''job-based'' but activity based first of all. Second of all a transpet costs less than $0.01 and you might keep on using the same transpet from the time you start jobbing until you are done jobbing (80% of the server is traders, if you are a hunter you don't have to pay for a transpet, as a thief they usually choose to buy a transpet from the stable for almost no cost).

I hope that helps.

Old 06/14/2018, 15:20   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
1. Not much I can say, personal opinion
2. Actual price for moon weapons will be set in couple of days
3. Not much I can say, this is SILKroad and you pay SILK for stuf. If there was no silk sale, there would be no Electus.
4. I guess you lost the track. Electus Points are the points you collect from the events, Electus cash is silk. (Electus Points (not equal to) Electus Cash)
5. I highly doubt it's less than isro. Attribute stone drop rate was low and is now (no joke) 10x higher compared to what it was in the beginning.
6. We increased the box drops quite a lot last night, please scroll up to read the changelog
7. Server is not ''job-based'' but activity based first of all. Second of all a transpet costs less than $0.01 and you might keep on using the same transpet from the time you start jobbing until you are done jobbing (80% of the server is traders, if you are a hunter you don't have to pay for a transpet, as a thief they usually choose to buy a transpet from the stable for almost no cost).

I hope that helps.
Yes it does , but one more thing make moon prices decent so players who are working and not playing for 24 hours can also get moon items by playing about 4 hours a day .
Old 06/14/2018, 16:17   #486

I've turned off the antivirus, all the firewalls, including router firewall, still says the server is offline. Now what? Worked fine 2 days ago.

Edit: turned back on firewall and works fine. cool
Old 06/14/2018, 16:18   #487

elite*gold: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisssss View Post
I've turned off all the firewalls, including router firewall, still says the server is offline. Now what? Worked fine 2 days ago.

There is a inspection right now
Old 06/14/2018, 16:22   #488

i'm in it
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2018, 19:11   #489

iam i wrong or every download link is corrupted? @Bestia# @Pr0x!
Old 06/14/2018, 20:20   #490

Is the server worth playing? Trying to get back to pSRO
Old 06/14/2018, 21:42   #491

99% of the server is spear user and they are so *** **** OP...you should boost the other builds a bit mate
Old 06/14/2018, 22:02   #492

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoo2 View Post
iam i wrong or every download link is corrupted? @Bestia# @Pr0x!
Download links are working just fine, if you are not able to make it work ; get 1 on 1 help on our Discord bit.ly/ElectusDiscord

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokilord View Post
99% of the server is spear user and they are so god damn OP...you should boost the other builds a bit mate
koki,

The balance is made perfectly. Every build has it's own advantages and stuff. There are new builds you can now go for as well.

The thing is people are so obssessed with heuksal, they'll always go for it no matter what. Eventually, you'll realise that blader is the strongest 1on1, bower has so much power in jobbing, glaviers will easily kill other builds in pvp (force or not).

I recommend you to don't let the community fool you but go for your favourite builds and you'll definitely love it anyways!

PS; Let's not forget S/S is also powerful as hell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by un1que View Post
Is the server worth playing? Trying to get back to pSRO
I ''just'' took a screenshot and posting it in here, you decide.

Survival Arena (DAY 6)

Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/14/2018, 22:33   #493

Well you got a point,but man its so boring that spear users hitting on my a.ss 25k as a glavier with a +5 FB set
Old 06/14/2018, 22:34   #494

elite*gold: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokilord View Post
Well you got a point,but man its so boring that spear users hitting on my a.ss 25k as a glavier with a +5 FB set
You are right, Spear nukers got currently a advantage in Mass PVPs. But let the PVP Tournaments with 1on1 come - other builds will rise.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2018, 03:09   #495

@Pr0x! , for someone coming back into the game starting again . can you give us like a good guide to get started ? I will start the game in 2-3 days and want to know the best way to get good items etc. there is too much new stuff for me in the original post :/ and also how is the game sofar ?