Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/26/2018, 08:13   #1471

elite*gold: 26
Uff nice Server! join and enjoy
Old 11/26/2018, 08:15   #1472

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanhkara94 View Post
pls open my ip my char banned is hanhkara94 pls Pr0x
Your account was reported by Superrewards' for using stolen credit cards to donate.

You can contact them using this link
Old 11/26/2018, 09:47   #1473

I really like the dedication some people have to hate this server till its gone again only to cry for a "longterm high activity server".
I think this Season is running way better then the last - delayed soa drop from boxes was a really good idea and not making som aviable right now is a great thing aswell.
While i just dont have the time to be as active as iŽd like too and have my ep/coins already ready for som like others do i can still play just fine and hopefully catch up later.

Like what does it matter if people have sos / soe / som or whatever after 1/2 or 3 weeks if you can still catch up a week or two later cause the server isnt some 0815 **** already closed. Like thats the point of a longterm server isnt it ?
If you wanna be the best of the best of course you need to invest more time and if not lucky with talisman drops or alchemy then more money aswell then the avarage player if you aint doing that just catch up 2 or 3 weeks later.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2018, 10:01   #1474

Announcement: The server had emergency server restart at 08:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtight View Post
I really like the dedication some people have to hate this server till its gone again only to cry for a "longterm high activity server".
I think this Season is running way better then the last - delayed soa drop from boxes was a really good idea and not making som aviable right now is a great thing aswell.
While i just dont have the time to be as active as iŽd like too and have my ep/coins already ready for som like others do i can still play just fine and hopefully catch up later.
We're glad to hear you're liking and enjoying it <3

Bunch of photos from the first fortress war

Congratulations to the winners.
Old 11/26/2018, 16:14   #1475

Heuehueu.
What's going on with "Sunday-Funday elitepvpers", winners should've been announced like 6days ago, still nothing
Old 11/27/2018, 00:15   #1476

is it still worth to begin?
Old 11/27/2018, 00:40   #1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFvck View Post
is it still worth to begin?
5500 online players, crazy activity, farming level/items easier than compared to what it was in the very beginning, the server is just 2 weeks old. Don't be late, hope in and give it a try now

Download
Old 11/27/2018, 00:46   #1478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
5500 online players, crazy activity, farming level/items easier than compared to what it was in the very beginning, the server is just 2 weeks old. Don't be late, hope in and give it a try now

Download
and the server only lost 2,5k player in 2 weeks, totally worth to play
Old 11/27/2018, 01:46   #1479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pur3slayer View Post
haha why?
Old 11/27/2018, 02:08   #1480

Quote:
So it's time to leave that Server forever. My revision about the Server so far:
1. Flawless grand opening, no lags, delays nor bugs.
2. Great server performance, active staff and many events.
3. cool ways to optain a small amount of silk everyday(if you are jobless, dont have a girlfriend or a family or friends.)
4.The "promoted" play2win is real yeah, you will get end gear when the server closes.
Reasons: Diamond Boxes dropped SoS at day 1, every big donator bought tons of them, had Full Sox set at day 3? (You can achieved that by playing too, blablablabla)
Yeah, try to ks an full sos tryhard party to get some boxes too.... veri ezi bro with no donation, ezi ks fyll pt. The Boxes had 22% sucess chance for sox, and you could obtain them via, uniques.
Now the Boxes have 96% scuess chance to drop sos, after the top tier player already have full sox set and the normal player had 2 days to get the drops at 95-100 mobs. They enabled Elite Boxes and SUPRISE SUPRISE from Job Uniques, SURVIVAL EVENT WINNER e.t.c bla bla.... dropping SOA Stuff. Again fyll ez to ks fyll Sox +1000 full donator players who can buy souls on the server. Oh yeah forgot, average price for an Talisman collection: 26 FCKN K OF SILK WHAT DA FUCK FYLLY PLAY2WIN ah yeah like i said... Sox set +1000, 100 silks are 60 weapon elixirs, 60 weapon elixirs 24h botting with a fulll 8pt... you will achieve with these 60 weapon elixirs NOTHING... you will get a -10 Weapon with SEAL OF FUCK YOU. Go and donate or run around with a +3 Weapon, or quit your job and stay online 24/7. I donate, i can donate "much" but im not willing to pay 150€ to buy a talisman collection to get some fun on the server. Full overpriced PAY2WIN server.

But the Staff is active, huge playerbase, lost 3k in 1 week cause nice srvlar.. no laggs or delays.
Prox answer
Old 11/27/2018, 02:54   #1481

Quote:
Originally Posted by raQQa View Post
Prox answer
Old 11/27/2018, 02:54   #1482

Quote:
Originally Posted by raQQa View Post
Prox answer
lol prox will never learn
Old 11/27/2018, 11:23   #1483

As a non-donating chinese player it's pretty worthless server. All parties and guilds only wants EU chars (due to obvious reasons). I did try arena and such but nah, EU still beats the **** out of chinese chars in every way.
All I can do is bot for elixirs and stones and sell for silk. try to do job for cash but mostly gets rekt by theifs.

I dont see in any way that they have balanced the races. only that we get our own hunting place (thank *** for that). To get godskills u need party, to get party you need to be eu
Old 11/27/2018, 15:10   #1484

Quote:
Originally Posted by zancoo View Post
As a non-donating chinese player it's pretty worthless server. All parties and guilds only wants EU chars (due to obvious reasons). I did try arena and such but nah, EU still beats the shit out of chinese chars in every way.
All I can do is bot for elixirs and stones and sell for silk. try to do job for cash but mostly gets rekt by theifs.

I dont see in any way that they have balanced the races. only that we get our own hunting place (thank god for that). To get godskills u need party, to get party you need to be eu
99% of the complaints I get from the players is that CH is overpowered. Not quite sure why it the opposite way for you. Except the dungeons for sure. It's not about ''the server'' its about ''the players'' if they don't want EU in Battle Arena... it's ridiculous you blame it on the server because the players don't join you in a party.

Boxes are usually collected in Forgotten World and Godsend Dungeon, botting will not get you much. Is also taken into account to create a solo godsend dungeon (without party recall). More information will be provided in the following changelogs.

Quote:
It's not 2,5k players loss. Many people have multiple PC's and I can't say the server is literally for everyone who started to play on it. There are nearly 500 accounts who got banned so far, as well.

There are about 5500 online players and the server is hella active & crowded. The competition just has begun. The server is online for 2,5 weeks only.

Old 11/27/2018, 15:27   #1485

r.i.p
Closed Thread