Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/23/2018, 21:44   #1456

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
wouldnt the smart people earn money and pay for silks then? cause 1h of work = 2k silks+ ?
wouldn't smart people just leave their bot to bot, while they earn money, and waste them on something that's not gonna be lost in a short period? and still earn the silks without spending a single $?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2018, 21:54   #1457

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
wouldn't smart people just leave their bot to bot, while they earn money, and waste them on something that's not gonna be lost in a short period? and still earn the silks without spending a single $?
wouldnt smart people have enough $, so they can afford to pay2win on every pserver?
Old 11/23/2018, 23:27   #1458

the server is a good one there are just few problems those godsend skills are **** it feels like a whole new game there should be no change in skills never and if you change something then do it but forget those godsend skills

trading should be allowed at low level silkroad is based on this point

the drop gold rate should be higher especially the drop rate

STR Uniques are the baddest idea i have ever seen strs are not for hunting uniques and if they want to they can kill low uniques or get a good party with str uniques you split ints and str it would be much more active in unique hunting if there were only the normal ones

its nice to see a server reached such a high player activity but you must overthink some points otherwhise electus will die and that should not happen it would be sad to see a server with such a professional team dying

the EXP and SP rates should be increased a little bit more in some days

and maybe you overthink opening jangarn cave too and make some teleports from jangarn to B2 B3 and B4 so the ppl dont have to walk so much and everyone would be happy
Old 11/24/2018, 10:25   #1459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gol.D.Roger View Post
those godsend skills are crap it feels like a whole new game there should be no change in skills never and if you change something then do it but forget those godsend skills
I like the godsend skills the only thing is it feels like a missed opportunity to have class customization and a chance to be different from others with your same build. What i would have done is only allowed players to choose max 5 godsend skills so you decide which skills are most important to you.

Quote:
trading should be allowed at low level silkroad is based on this point
I think this is to prevent cheating / abuse

Quote:
the drop gold rate should be higher especially the drop rate
Not necessary you can get a decent amount of gold just from selling 9d or 10d equipment drops to the npc. More if you stall them. Also because drops are rare you can sell elixirs/stones for a decent amount of gold. Use the rare drops to your advantage.

Quote:
STR Uniques are the baddest idea i have ever seen strs are not for hunting uniques
????? Just go kill regular uniques and let STR chars have a fair chance too. STR uniques dont affect you why would you complain about this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2018, 11:18   #1460

check this out ...
Old 11/24/2018, 13:11   #1461

elite*gold: 1
Hey,

wanted to play with my friend yesterday, but there was no character reset button and Electus Menu button for him.

We tried to fix it for hours, nothing worked.

What could have happened here?

Thanks in advance!
Old 11/24/2018, 14:16   #1462

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
wouldnt smart people have enough $, so they can afford to pay2win on every pserver?
Why would smart people waste their money, while they can EARN the same things without donating? lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2018, 23:13   #1463

elite*gold: 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by rofllala View Post
Hey,

wanted to play with my friend yesterday, but there was no character reset button and Electus Menu button for him.

We tried to fix it for hours, nothing worked.

What could have happened here?

Thanks in advance!
Relogging or teleporting should fix it, if it didn't work dm me on discord and i will check it out~
Old 11/24/2018, 23:13   #1464

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Funny, you all say it's pay2win?
Explain me then, how do I make every 24hours (1,5k silks) even tho I only bot?
Not even doing any activities, if I do fgw 1* I usually make 2k++ silks by only playing 2hours a day?
Cmon guys, If you're bad at playing the game.. dosen't mean the game is pay2win..
Fe: Everything is pay2win in the first week, then It truly goes into play2win... don't believe me? ask me for advices, I'll share u the tricks you gotta do, to make urself kyNg without even donating a single $

Anyways, keep up the good job @ but please stop these "nonsense" bans
Katara, we all know you, you make 2,5k silk every 24h, in real life you get paid 10k $ for 1H of work, you have an infinite amount of Girls everyday and you are a TopModel. You just talk ****, in every aspect of your life.. How old are you now? Already 20 or still 19, dude, please
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/25/2018, 13:07   #1465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pur3slayer View Post
Katara, we all know you, you make 2,5k silk every 24h, in real life you get paid 10k $ for 1H of work, you have an infinite amount of Girls everyday and you are a TopModel. You just talk ****, in every aspect of your life.. How old are you now? Already 20 or still 19, dude, please
Yes, botting x2 EURO parties (friends opend accounts). Nah, still going high-school, but I got plenty of money from my parents, so kinda living a good life tough. Not really, I got one which Is atm enough for me, depends If you think so. Not really, but okay. 18, soon 19.
Old 11/25/2018, 13:47   #1466

May I know when you will announce the winners of #SUNDAY-FUNDAY last screenshot event?
Old 11/25/2018, 14:40   #1467

Well pr0x is unbanning hwid bypassers and other cheaters but he is removing some items from the chars for the unban so you have to donate again. he also decrease the + of your items etc. prox is a very smart guy he knows how to makes money.

Better donate in isro then here because you will have much more from it.
Old 11/25/2018, 17:10   #1468

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit100 View Post
Well pr0x
Old 11/25/2018, 19:34   #1469

pls open my ip my char banned is hanhkara94 pls Pr0x
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2018, 21:42   #1470

i have premium+lucky dress and;

sucks rate. sucks alchemy. sucks STONE ALCHEMY...i lost 500+ magic stone. 1000+ att stone. really im boring. very hardly server. and im boring. soon delete game.. im donater. and a im really boring sucks rate...

6 hour botting gained to 3 str. and lost to alchemy.. 5 master stone lost to alchemy.. really im angry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pur3slayer View Post
So it's time to leave that Server forever. My revision about the Server so far:
1. Flawless grand opening, no lags, delays nor bugs.
2. Great server performance, active staff and many events.
3. cool ways to optain a small amount of silk everyday(if you are jobless, dont have a girlfriend or a family or friends.)
4.The "promoted" play2win is real yeah, you will get end gear when the server closes.
Reasons: Diamond Boxes dropped SoS at day 1, every big donator bought tons of them, had Full Sox set at day 3? (You can achieved that by playing too, blablablabla)
Yeah, try to ks an full sos tryhard party to get some boxes too.... veri ezi bro with no donation, ezi ks fyll pt. The Boxes had 22% sucess chance for sox, and you could obtain them via, uniques.
Now the Boxes have 96% scuess chance to drop sos, after the top tier player already have full sox set and the normal player had 2 days to get the drops at 95-100 mobs. They enabled Elite Boxes and SUPRISE SUPRISE from Job Uniques, SURVIVAL EVENT WINNER e.t.c bla bla.... dropping SOA Stuff. Again fyll ez to ks fyll Sox +1000 full donator players who can buy souls on the server. Oh yeah forgot, average price for an Talisman collection: 26 FCKN K OF SILK WHAT DA FUCK FYLLY PLAY2WIN ah yeah like i said... Sox set +1000, 100 silks are 60 weapon elixirs, 60 weapon elixirs 24h botting with a fulll 8pt... you will achieve with these 60 weapon elixirs NOTHING... you will get a -10 Weapon with SEAL OF FUCK YOU. Go and donate or run around with a +3 Weapon, or quit your job and stay online 24/7. I donate, i can donate "much" but im not willing to pay 150€ to buy a talisman collection to get some fun on the server. Full overpriced PAY2WIN server.

But the Staff is active, huge playerbase, lost 3k in 1 week cause nice srvlar.. no laggs or delays.
-10 Weapon with SEAL OF FUCK YOU love you bro.
Closed Thread