Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/17/2018, 16:44   #1381

elite*gold: 0
this server is one of the best i saw but i think its bullshit that jangarn cave is disabled because it was a great update for lv 100 next thing i would change is the rates SOLO like x100 and PT x90 most ppl are max lv it would be nice for new players who joins the server to catch up next thing is why the hell is job only for 100 never saw a server that did something stupid like this it is good for ppl who plays without bot not to grind all the time and have some fun with low lv trades thats a big feeling im missing here

i cant understand why samarkand is area for high lv mobs not like isro jangarn cave the uniques in jangarn cave were very nice
Old 11/17/2018, 16:46   #1382

Hey guys need a bit of help I just started with a friend, I can't log with Sbot it says server offline #3

Any ideas thanks.
Old 11/17/2018, 16:49   #1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by veyselatman View Post
im not donator i have everything ( i mean silk items ) , 10k+ silk. You can get everything if you are smart player
Good to hear!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gol.D.Roger View Post
this server is one of the best i saw but i think its bullshit that jangarn cave is disabled because it was a great update for lv 100 next thing i would change is the rates SOLO like x100 and PT x90 most ppl are max lv it would be nice for new players who joins the server to catch up next thing is why the hell is job only for 100 never saw a server that did something stupid like this it is good for ppl who plays without bot not to grind all the time and have some fun with low lv trades thats a big feeling im missing here

i cant understand why samarkand is area for high lv mobs not like isro jangarn cave the uniques in jangarn cave were very nice
Thanks for the feedback. Most of the players dont like the long walks in JG Cave. Thats why we moved the mobs to Samarkand and other areas nearby.

The solo EXP is already higher than the Party EXP. Also we raised the general EXP rate a few days ago. Raising it to fast now would be unfair for those that spend days reaching the max level. For sure we will keep it attractive also for new players since this server is just 8 days old.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickyB View Post
Hey guys need a bit of help I just started with a friend, I can't log with Sbot it says server offline #3

Any ideas thanks.
Welcome to Electus! Make sure to click "Disable enhanced Security" on the first page of Sbot - that will fix the problem.
If you need more help feel free to DM anyone of the team at our discord server
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2018, 16:51   #1384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
Good to hear!

Thanks for the feedback. Most of the players dont like the long walks in JG Cave. Thats why we moved the mobs to Samarkand and other areas nearby.

The solo EXP is already higher than the Party EXP. Also we raised the general EXP rate a few days ago. Raising it to fast now would be unfair for those that spend days reaching the max level. For sure we will keep it attractive also for new players since this server is just 8 days old.

Welcome to Electus! Make sure to click "Disable enhanced Security" on the first page of Sbot - that will fix the problem.
Thanks I should have know this
Old 11/17/2018, 19:36   #1385

I was always curious to know if it would be possible to set up "talking" quests with NPCs? Globally, such quests are boring, but even the Witcher 3 has quests like talk to NPC A, who has a problem with NPC B, so go and solve this problem with a simple conversation. Or something like that, the NPC asks you a riddle and you have to answer. It could be an interesting side quest - maybe for an x-mas event? ��

Even in the original sro was something like that, go from point A with some item, give it in point B. It would be possible to implement something like that (maybe even with a storyline) here? xD

And yet:
1. Imho There is too much activities, where everything depends on what pt you have - and still it excludes builds like blader. And not enough for strictly solo. It is known that this is mmo, but even looking from the perspective of a person who doesn't always want to play in a pt, then there is nothing to do besides seeking uniques.

2. If we want some more bard builds, shouldn't we let bard/cler build with light armor has godsend skill on phy deff? As for me, it should be replaced -> the required item: robe into -> the required item: harp.
3. Will there be a Christmas tree and snow in December? : D And something like event on st.claus avatar, socks etc.? From the time of isro, there was cool event, where kangaroos appeared in random places and hitting them, there were interesting scroll drops. Something like piñata
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/17/2018, 22:47   #1386

Do you have the help of opening the game today to make an update today? This mistake has occurred and the game does not open

Old 11/18/2018, 00:25   #1387

i have 30m sp but cannot open godsend skills ? what is wrong ?
Old 11/18/2018, 03:02   #1388

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by aycandurak View Post
i have 30m sp but cannot open godsend skills ? what is wrong ?
Because Godsend skills require 60m sp, not 30m sp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptin85 View Post
Do you have the help of opening the game today to make an update today? This mistake has occurred and the game does not open

1. Delete temppath folder and try again
2. Restart PC (99% fixes it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemiu View Post
I was always curious to know if it would be possible to set up "talking" quests with NPCs? Globally, such quests are boring, but even the Witcher 3 has quests like talk to NPC A, who has a problem with NPC B, so go and solve this problem with a simple conversation. Or something like that, the NPC asks you a riddle and you have to answer. It could be an interesting side quest - maybe for an x-mas event? ��

Even in the original sro was something like that, go from point A with some item, give it in point B. It would be possible to implement something like that (maybe even with a storyline) here? xD

And yet:
1. Imho There is too much activities, where everything depends on what pt you have - and still it excludes builds like blader. And not enough for strictly solo. It is known that this is mmo, but even looking from the perspective of a person who doesn't always want to play in a pt, then there is nothing to do besides seeking uniques.

2. If we want some more bard builds, shouldn't we let bard/cler build with light armor has godsend skill on phy deff? As for me, it should be replaced -> the required item: robe into -> the required item: harp.
3. Will there be a Christmas tree and snow in December? : D And something like event on st.claus avatar, socks etc.? From the time of isro, there was cool event, where kangaroos appeared in random places and hitting them, there were interesting scroll drops. Something like piñata
Good one. Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. I will make sure to talk to my team about these. Hit me up on Discord any time of the day for chit-chat. Cheers.
Old 11/18/2018, 10:31   #1389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
Good to hear!

i understand it but if they dont like to walk that much from jangarn you could atleast give some reverse scrolls or make a portal from jangarn to jg cave b2 b3 and b4 so there would be no problem but deactivating jg cave the biggest point of dg 10 update with all the uniques in it and making some own idea and ruining samarkand area thats not it and whats about trading at low level as i said that was one of the best things in my opinion we had some fun back then not only to grind and have some oppurtunity to do a trade silkroad ist based on this one me and my friends think this one is a bad idea too
Old 11/18/2018, 15:36   #1390

PC / IP Limit?
Old 11/18/2018, 17:36   #1391

i'm Delete temppath folder and try again open game
and Restart PC this game do not open

When this update is done, however, this error occurs

Old 11/18/2018, 17:55   #1392

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote: