Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/14/2018, 21:10   #1351

elite*gold: 247
7k players online it's a lie !
basicly vsro files can hardly support over 5k ...

but if u have managed to make them to support up to 8k ..i think u guys are smarter then joymax ! or not :P
Old 11/14/2018, 21:18   #1352

elite*gold: 50
Awesome server, absolutly love it here. I havent played Silkroad in long time and was a bit sceptical when I first saw all these post about "just another server to grab some cash". But so far I can say these post were absolutly not true. If you have a problem you get help pretty fast and the Electus Team does a great job of keeping the server stable. If anyone is still not sure about whether he should start here or not, you should definitly give Electus a try in my opinion.

Only thing I see a bit problematic in the future is for solo players, that might start in a month, to get a godsend dungeon pt. No one wants a new player with no equipment in thier pt. Maybe you should introduce an easy mode or something like that, with lower drop chances, as searching for a pt for these players might be very very frustating.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2018, 21:23   #1353

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZioX View Post
Awesome server, absolutly love it here. I havent played Silkroad in long time and was a bit sceptical when I first saw all these post about "just another server to grab some cash". But so far I can say these post were absolutly not true. If you have a problem you get help pretty fast and the Electus Team does a great job of keeping the server stable. If anyone is still not sure about whether he should start here or not, you should definitly give Electus a try in my opinion.

Only thing I see a bit problematic in the future is for solo players, that might start in a month, to get a godsend dungeon pt. No one wants a new player with no equipment in thier pt. Maybe you should introduce an easy mode or something like that, with lower drop chances, as searching for a pt for these players might be very very frustating.

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreciate that! Be sure that when the time passes by we will also implement changes that will make new players be able to catch up at least a bit faster.

Great you found your way back to SRO through Electus!
Old 11/15/2018, 00:35   #1354

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula Untold View Post
7k players online it's a lie !
basicly vsro files can hardly support over 5k ...

but if u have managed to make them to support up to 8k ..i think u guys are smarter then joymax ! or not :P
To be very honest with you, we had issues with capacity and partially with the stability but it was only until we got lenox in the team.

He setup 8 agent & gameservers that runs perfectly fine. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZioX View Post

Thank you very much for the feedback, love it
Old 11/15/2018, 08:08   #1355

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
To be very honest with you, we had issues with capacity and partially with the stability but it was only until we got lenox in the team.

He setup 8 agent & gameservers that runs perfectly fine. Cheers.

Thank you very much for the feedback, love it
It's very cool you guys managed to get 8k players and that it runs so smoothly.
But please open up some more area like idk Alexandria regions or where the Arabia Tree is because with 8k players and the ammount of grinding spots you guys have it's very hard to find a good spot to farm elix/stones.
Not to mention that the spots you can find as solo are very limited with low mobs spawn combined with the actual drop rate it results in like 9 wep elix for 8hrs of botting which is absurd
Old 11/15/2018, 12:17   #1356

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai_1337 View Post
It's very cool you guys managed to get 8k players and that it runs so smoothly.
But please open up some more area like idk Alexandria regions or where the Arabia Tree is because with 8k players and the ammount of grinding spots you guys have it's very hard to find a good spot to farm elix/stones.
Not to mention that the spots you can find as solo are very limited with low mobs spawn combined with the actual drop rate it results in like 9 wep elix for 8hrs of botting which is absurd
Have you checked out whole samarkand region, mirror dimension, phantom desert, constantinople and baghdad if you are Chinese? We will consider enabling Alexandria region as well next week.

SHARE EVENT #3

Rewards:

- 10,000 Electus Cash (10 Winners)
- 10x Character Visual
- 10x Fellow Pets
- 3x Electus T-Shirts (Personal guild logo / charname on it)

Participate the event from here :

Old 11/15/2018, 12:32   #1357

Quote:
Have you checked out whole samarkand region, mirror dimension, phantom desert, constantinople and baghdad if you are Chinese? We will consider enabling Alexandria region as well next week.

Yes I did, Mirror and phantom dessert are over crowded same goes for constantinople. And yes I am chinese but the baghdad monsters are too hard to tank with the current set so that isn't an option for now. Samarkand aswell for a lvl 100 I need a min lv of 94 to drop and those spots are also crowded AF.
Old 11/15/2018, 12:44   #1358

Quote:
Yes I did, Mirror and phantom dessert are over crowded same goes for constantinople. And yes I am chinese but the baghdad monsters are too hard to tank with the current set so that isn't an option for now. Samarkand aswell for a lvl 100 I need a min lv of 94 to drop and those spots are also crowded AF.
Baghdad monsters were nerfed 3 days ago, have you checked it out afterwards?
Old 11/15/2018, 12:53   #1359

Quote:
Baghdad monsters were nerfed 3 days ago, have you checked it out afterwards?
I have not but consdering they are still lv94 the drop rate is low for a lv100 char. Also They won't drop me last tier wep/equip and accs. Or do they drop 98-100 items?
Old 11/15/2018, 12:58   #1360

Quote:
I have not but consdering they are still lv94 the drop rate is low for a lv100 char. Also They won't drop me last tier wep/equip and accs. Or do they drop 98-100 items?
Elixir-Stone: same drop rate , downside: no 3rd tier item drops

edit: I'll add it to my list and change their levels to 100 today within the update and it'll drop 98-100 items then
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2018, 15:23   #1361

Any plans to improve your 10d stone drop rate?... have yet to make one item full blue!

(this is my only issue, otherwise the server is incredible, well done)
Old 11/15/2018, 15:54   #1362

Astral stones works for armor and acc? Wow

Is there a scroll that allowed you to change between races?
Old 11/15/2018, 16:05   #1363

SERVER MAINTENANCE & UPDATE #2

Date: 15.11.2018
Time: 17:00 - 17:30

The server will be offline during the maintenance time. The maintenance might be shorter than planned.
You need to update your client before logging in. If you face any update-login problems afterwards, contact Electus Assistants on Discord.

Changelog

1. Added Seal of Moon items to Moon NPC in Donwhang. Electus Point requirements will be adjusted next week. (For now you can see other requirements and start to farm them)
2. Weekly Electus Point Limit increase (50% Increase this week as it's the first week)
3. Changelog JackPot event start and end time (From tomorrow on)
Start 15:45
End 20:45

4. JackPot Event window will update itself now even if you don't participate the event
5. Removed Godsend Dungeon quests daily cooldown (Now you can take the quests any time of the day after finishing it)
6. Reduced mini unique's HP's in Godsend Dungeon by 30%
7. Reduced attack power of 2* Jupiter (Forgotten World)
8. Added Diamond Box drops to 94-100 level monsters. (Low rate 1/50000)
9. Reduced the HP of Selket, Neith and Isis uniques by 20%
10. Increaesd 10dg green stone drop rate by 25%
11. Increased normal item drop rate for 90-97 by 100%
12. Increased normal item drop rate for 98-100 by 30%
13. Hunters will get 100% gold after reaching joblimit
14. Thieves will receive 35% EP increase on Saturday between 16:00 - 00:00
15. Fixed 2 AM Party Battle Arena recall problem
16. Reduced 3-9 dg clean SOS weapon items' price from 1m to 100k @ Blacksmith
17. Added 9 dg clean SOS equipments @ Protector Shop
18. Added Arena Coin reward for per kill in Survival Arena (Max 5 per event , reward will be added to your storage)
19. Added unique spawn points on the map
20. Godsend Uniques will drop 10 Money each now
21. Increased Sapphire drop from Isis & Anubis (10 to 15)
22. Added Sapphire drops to 94-100 monsters with low rate
23. Trees in Mirror Dimension will not stuck your character anymore
24. Fixed unintended shared cooldown for warrior-skin and cleric-int buffs
25. Disabled reverse return scroll for last death point if last death is in Madness Arena
26. Reduced Karkadann's HP by 25%

Additional Notes

- Medusa & Lottery & LMS will be added on Saturday, November 17th (Medusa will spawn in Medusa Room at 21:30 every day - Use Donwhang Teleporter)
- Honor reset is next week (And every 2 weeks from then on)
- Updated !drops command on Discord. Use the command to find out about the new drop list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reey123 View Post
Astral stones works for armor and acc? Wow

Is there a scroll that allowed you to change between races?
Yes. You can switch your race. The scrolls are available @ NPC in Donwhang, right next to the guild manager.

Astral stones work with anything (10dg)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazBaz View Post
Any plans to improve your 10d stone drop rate?... have yet to make one item full blue!

(this is my only issue, otherwise the server is incredible, well done)
Thank you very much, yes, please check the changelog.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2018, 16:12   #1364

Looking for an active English speaking guild
Old 11/15/2018, 16:26   #1365

guyz which sbot ver is working here? or its not alowed it all?
Closed Thread