Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/05/2018, 14:02   #1201

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
Thank you for the suggestion, we're looking forward to seeing you during global opening or a few days later after that
You wont see me in this edited server.
Old 11/05/2018, 14:28   #1202

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by messikhaled View Post
one word after i tried the beta "unbalanced".
good luck i was hoping to join the G.O but sadly EU and Ch old race in isro is much better than your buffed server.
My apologies for failing your 1:1 balanced EU-CH server dreams. That's all we can do.
Old 11/05/2018, 15:25   #1203

Balancing euro and chn to 1:1 is not fair. Cheap items, 2x less skills in use and overall easier playable builds should never result in 1:1 ratio to all the harder to master euro builds. Anyway non-balanced server with no chance for chn chars in pvp will result in full of euro chars server. In my opinion making it 1:1 balanced is fair as much as leaving it non-balanced, because both of them are unfair, first one for euro chars and the second one for chn chars .
Old 11/05/2018, 15:31   #1204

ELECTUS EUROPE

1. Beta Phase I, II and III have been completed successfully. Find the changelogs in #changelogs section.
2. Final changelog will be posted today.
3. Registration & Donation period will start tomorrow, on the 6th of November at 14:00. Website
4. It is recommended to register asap - in order to avoid/minimize ''verification email issues'' on Thursday/Friday.
5. YAHOO emails are not supported. You should NOT use Yahoo emails to register. Else, you might not receive verification emails.
6. ELECTUS EUROPE GRAND OPENING = 09/11/2018 20:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by icowwww90 View Post
Balancing euro and chn to 1:1 is not fair. Cheap items, 2x less skills in use and overall easier playable builds should never result in 1:1 ratio to all the harder to master euro builds. Anyway non-balanced server with no chance for chn chars in pvp will result in full of euro chars server. In my opinion making it 1:1 balanced is fair as much as leaving it non-balanced.
In Electus Europe, Chinese characters beat Europeans 1v1 (80%) and EU's beat CH in group fights.

No matter what, people will go for EU and over 75% of the server population will be EU, fyi.
Old 11/05/2018, 15:38   #1205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
In Electus Europe, Chinese characters beat Europeans 1v1 (80%) and EU's beat CH in group fights.

No matter what, people will go for EU and over 75% of the server population will be EU, fyi.
ofcourse ppl will go for eu chars in early stage and then will change to chn. In late stage pvp area will be mostly filled with chn chars like every other eu-chn server with balance. Every1 knows that
Old 11/05/2018, 15:51   #1206

I hate when mention about other servers and their duration, Pantu sro, Atomix, Duck Road and many others lasted for a couple of years, I do not know why dictating your server in the heavens.Its nothing special its just a lot of edits and its not anymore similar to silkroad.Also i see people are not happy about EU-CH balance.
FGW edit is bad everyone knows that it's a jupiter temple instance.
In Season 4 I joined only for battle royale fashion that has not yet been made.(That made me not even try your server again)
And learn how to accept negative comments i see a lot of them in the last posts gl with your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2018, 19:03   #1207

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMCMbillionaires View Post
You wont see me in this edited server.
Who cares some random nabs like you that do a comment once a year anyway ?? go find some better things to do than writing this trash comments.Its end of 2018 every psro servers are edited since long time so why you even bother checking the threads,stick with your none edited life
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2018, 19:08   #1208

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCroN00b View Post
I hate when mention about other servers and their duration, Pantu sro, Atomix, Duck Road and many others lasted for a couple of years, I do not know why dictating your server in the heavens.Its nothing special its just a lot of edits and its not anymore similar to silkroad.Also i see people are not happy about EU-CH balance.
FGW edit is bad everyone knows that it's a jupiter temple instance.
In Season 4 I joined only for battle royale fashion that has not yet been made.(That made me not even try your server again)
And learn how to accept negative comments i see a lot of them in the last posts gl with your server.
I am sorry that you hate when someone mention server duration/lifespan but it's rare in PSRO and we do have it so I will of course mention it - not sure why it's bothering you.

- Server names you mentioned were shut down long time ago and they were up back in 2012-2015 period. People used to stick to sro servers by then. I explained in details above that it's people leaving the server not the developers shut it down for no reason but you probably did not read that part.

- Incomplete features were/are premiered on server release thread, that's correct. If you looked closer to it, it said this is INCOMPLETE and might take long until it's delivered. (speaking for season 4 thread)

- I respect your opinion yet disagree ''Electus is not being familiar to Silkroad anymore''.

- ''Some people'' usually state their complaints instead of giving a full feedback. 3 people leaving a comment on epvp thread does not necessarily mean that ''people don't like the skill balance''.

- For me, welcoming someone telling me ''this server is trash'' is not the same case as ''accepting negative comments''. Electus is my #1 obsession and full time job. You can give a feedback, you can state that you dislike some part of it or all of it, my pleasure reading any kind of comment out there UNLESS you or someone else offend/disrespect my job/team/server.

- It might be ''nothing special'' for you but it is f special to me and thousands of Electus players
Old 11/05/2018, 19:38   #1209

The Guild is moving to Electus Online guys
We're looking for "Active and Professional" English speaking individuals" to join us and have fun while dominating.
Guild TroubleMaKeR redefined.
Usually, we are a Thief guild. We come from various nationalities, we take care of each other and we know how to RULE.

We also looking for Good , Strong and Smart guilds to Join our union...

Should you ever be interested in joining us,
Just send me a private message here or On game J3ss
Old 11/05/2018, 21:40   #1210

I really don't understand this. What unbalance are you people talking about?
Old 11/05/2018, 21:57   #1211

What was the ORIGINAL Warrior Sprint Assault Stun probilty %?

What is the stun % in Electus ?
Old 11/05/2018, 22:03   #1212

Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
Who cares some random nabs like you that do a comment once a year anyway ?? go find some better things to do than writing this trash comments.Its end of 2018 every psro servers are edited since long time so why you even bother checking the threads,stick with your none edited life
You wont get free silk for commenting noob loool go waste your time for another reset from this noobs
Old 11/06/2018, 03:22   #1213

why i cant join Discord Channel ??? can u check it pls @
Old 11/06/2018, 03:58   #1214

Quote:
Originally Posted by YMCMbillionaires View Post
You wont get free silk for commenting noob loool go waste your time for another reset from this noobs
Telling someone else to go waste time when you're busy spamming hate comments in here? Lmao.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2018, 08:26   #1215

elite*gold: 100
Registration is open!

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread