Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/01/2018, 22:38   #751

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by deivydasz View Post
Guys, you need to understand that people who donate, help the server to survive. what do players that dont donate have to bring to the server? Nothing, they just want everything for free. There are games on Google play for you where you can play without needing to donate, however silkroad is a cash grab game , in which case only people that have money will always be the best, and in my opinion thats how it should be, if u cant donate even 5$ then you shall remain low hehe . ez

'' people that have money will always be the best'' i asume ur pretty new to silkroad,otherwise you wouldnt say that.

in isro thats correct,but in private servers you can aquire what a donator can,in a short time,and to be honest since br/vsro servers apeared i didnt meet a single donator to have any advantage over me ( non donator )
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2018, 23:50   #752

Hey i have been playing there ahem i mean botting there for two weeks and i got like 3 mil gold. How do i get enough gold to be able to enter the dungeon? I got item drops but nobody wants them because everyone just bots and get their items themselves.
Old 07/02/2018, 00:12   #753

Received Thanks: 1,448
went from 7k to 5k to 3k? i wonder why in less then 1month
Old 07/02/2018, 00:16   #754

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaman4999 View Post
went from 7k to 5k to 3k? i wonder why in less then 1month
will be SEASON 5 =D
Old 07/02/2018, 01:41   #755

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simulation1337 View Post
If everything about the server was revolving around "improving gameplay", then all servers aesthetics and visuals would look like absolute shit.

There are other things to do on a server other than just technicalities and gameplay.
I respectfully disagree with you at some point, specifically this:

Quote:
There are other things to do on a server other than just technicalities and gameplay.
Gameplay is the most fundamental part of the game, a game is meant to be played, not just walk around with a cool pet and good-looking glowing weapons. See silkroad 2 as example, amazing graphics in comparison but poor gameplay design, result? needless to mention. Same happens with private servers, most of them don't last for a month because the gameplay is the same than every other pserver, the only difference is literally the name of the items, the required items to get moon (which btw, is always gotten in the same way) and few cosmetics. You can compare yourself electus gameplay with ruby or any other server you want, you won't see much difference rather than what I already mentioned. Even ruby actually made a big difference with their new Fortress War system which was very well accepted by an important part of the community (big/medium guilds) and it was overall a BIG improvement of gameplay, yet it died because everything else in the server was the same than any other server so people got bored and quit. The concept just didn't work. Same happens here, got 5k+ players and now barely gets 3k+ and counter still decreasing. Making frequent updates to keep using the same excuse will not always work, people is not stupid (well, they are, but not enough), they know electus is dying, I'm sure when reality opens there won't even be 1k as even bypassers will quit and only the hard-core fans will remain for who knows how many months. It's not like a care though.

IMHO, I prefer good gameplay with shitty cosmetics (it's not like silkroad actually had bad graphics to be a 2005 game ) than a boring game with good cosmetics. If I play a game, I wanna enjoy it. If I prefer cosmetics I would better play habbo hotel or some other shit that does not involved gameplay but just cosmetics.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2018, 02:10   #756

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfd3h View Post
Hey. Where can i find yeoha to General title quest when all low lv mobs are removed?
Yep, they'll be there shortly.
Old 07/02/2018, 02:15   #757

Received Thanks: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edzell View Post
will be SEASON 5 =D
another milk2play server
Old 07/02/2018, 03:06   #758

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNrik View Post
I respectfully disagree with you at some point, specifically this:

Gameplay is the most fundamental part of the game, a game is meant to be played, not just walk around with a cool pet and good-looking glowing weapons. See silkroad 2 as example, amazing graphics in comparison but poor gameplay design, result? needless to mention. Same happens with private servers, most of them don't last for a month because the gameplay is the same than every other pserver, the only difference is literally the name of the items, the required items to get moon (which btw, is always gotten in the same way) and few cosmetics. You can compare yourself electus gameplay with ruby or any other server you want, you won't see much difference rather than what I already mentioned. Even ruby actually made a big difference with their new Fortress War system which was very well accepted by an important part of the community (big/medium guilds) and it was overall a BIG improvement of gameplay, yet it died because everything else in the server was the same than any other server so people got bored and quit. The concept just didn't work. Same happens here, got 5k+ players and now barely gets 3k+ and counter still decreasing. Making frequent updates to keep using the same excuse will not always work, people is not stupid (well, they are, but not enough), they know electus is dying, I'm sure when reality opens there won't even be 1k as even bypassers will quit and only the hard-core fans will remain for who knows how many months. It's not like a care though.

IMHO, I prefer good gameplay with shitty cosmetics (it's not like silkroad actually had bad graphics to be a 2005 game ) than a boring game with good cosmetics. If I play a game, I wanna enjoy it. If I prefer cosmetics I would better play habbo hotel or some other shit that does not involved gameplay but just cosmetics.
Electus:
None ever stated any excuse for anything.

We are doing ok. We had roughly 6K online, now around 4, 4.5k. We had 9 server updates in the first 24 days, people are happy, they are all happy. Haters? Who cares? They don't even play in the server but just leave a comment on this thread like someone would care.

About the player count drop... some people quit after a week/weeks, this has been happening since 2012 and it will always happen in any activity based psro servers... i'm not quite sure why it's taking some people longer than 6 years to figure this out

EPVP-PSRO section
People like you want so-called actual silkroad servers back which will never ever happen because the old player base is not giving a flying fuck about sro anymore

It's just funny that people with this logic keep on coming back to epvp private server section because they can not get over their ''original sro dreams''. But hey... come on, grow up, give up. This is private server section and these servers will eventually die because they are online as long as there are players and the project is profitable. Nobody is going to work on a server for months and invest money just to satisfy this community.

Improvements:
As much as I do know, you also do know that none has source code for SRO and the improvements are kind of limited, none can ever re-invent the wheel. We will totally do all we can to improve

1. Stability
2. Ingame economy
3. Gameplay/Achievements

at first place and then the visuals throughout the season(s).

Also, Simulation is mainly responsibled of the visuals, so he's doing his job and delivering what he is supposed to.

EPVP/Psro section
And the best part about Elitepvpers/PSRO Section is that people either come here to be informed about the server seeking for some fun or to complain about the fact that psro servers are not reinventing the wheel. Well, let me tell you.

There is no public source code.

Final
I appreciate every guy coming over there spreading their hate over Electus and psro servers cuz they ending up bumping the thread.

I also appreciate those who love and support Electus constantly. And this is the main reason we are and we will continue to work on Electus project maybe not for too long but as long as Electus family is there.
Old 07/02/2018, 06:09   #759

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Electus:
None ever stated any excuse for anything.

We are doing ok. We had roughly 6K online, now around 4, 4.5k. We had 9 server updates in the first 24 days, people are happy, they are all happy. Haters? Who cares? They don't even play in the server but just leave a comment on this thread like someone would care.

>implying that bumping a thread actually brings new players, do you even know this forum serves for no other purpose that showing your thread because of vBulletin design? You are not getting absolutely any new player by bumping this thread. Also, "Haters= Who cares?" you do *cough*

About the player count drop... some people quit after a week/weeks, this has been happening since 2012 and it will always happen in any activity based psro servers... i'm not quite sure why it's taking some people longer than 6 years to figure this out

Undeniable. Yet, your pride is very unpleasant. Do you even know the only reason this project got 5k+ players was because there wasn't absolutely any other server to play? If reality would have opened in this time as it was planned in the first place, I'm sure you wouldn't have reached 2k. But well, people joined you so meh. Lucky u

EPVP-PSRO section
People like you want so-called actual silkroad servers back which will never ever happen because the old player base is not giving a flying fuck about sro anymore

It's just funny that people with this logic keep on coming back to epvp private server section because they can not get over their ''original sro dreams''. But hey... come on, grow up, give up. This is private server section and these servers will eventually die because they are online as long as there are players and the project is profitable. Nobody is going to work on a server for months and invest money just to satisfy this community.

I find this really interesting from you, you are almost literally admitting electus is a money-milk server like any other. Well, I already knew it. Hard to admit but at this point, I totally agree with you.

Improvements:
As much as I do know, you also do know that none has source code for SRO and the improvements are kind of limited, none can ever re-invent the wheel. We will totally do all we can to improve

1. Stability
2. Ingame economy
3. Gameplay/Achievements

at first place and then the visuals throughout the season(s).

In this sense you are right, without source code there's not much we can expect from a server. Yet, look a ruby, look at araxion, they actually tried to bring gameplay improvements. You are relying in the same system over and over again. That's what I mean, anyway you already stated "Nobody is going to work on a server for months and invest money just to satisfy this community." so I guess I'm not expecting anything new on Electus Season 5 besides cosmetics or slightly reworked system

Also, Simulation is mainly responsibled of the visuals, so he's doing his job and delivering what he is supposed to.

Needless to mention, I perfectly know what Simu does in this project and I'm sure I never said the opposite.

EPVP/Psro section
And the best part about Elitepvpers/PSRO Section is that people either come here to be informed about the server seeking for some fun or to complain about the fact that psro servers are not reinventing the wheel. Well, let me tell you.

There is no public source code.

Thanks for reminding me... (?)

Final
I appreciate every guy coming over there spreading their hate over Electus and psro servers cuz they ending up bumping the thread.

>Implying bumping a thread will actually bring new players, nice meme, specially in this forum, what a nice meme.

I also appreciate those who love and support Electus constantly. And this is the main reason we are and we will continue to work on Electus project maybe not for too long but as long as Electus family is there.

u're welcome
reply me back when reality opens, let's see how much will this project last.
Old 07/02/2018, 14:11   #760

Quote:
Some people just can't take criticism well c:
Old 07/02/2018, 15:04   #761

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Reality will also die in 2 months max. I dont get it why people still cry about how long a server will stay opened/populated in 2k18.

also EVERY server is a money milk server. pathetic that some people are thinking they are working on a server to entertain the silkroad community.

Enjoy the 1-2 months and go next.
Old 07/02/2018, 15:19   #762

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Reality will also die in 2 months max. I dont get it why people still cry about how long a server will stay opened/populated in 2k18.

also EVERY server is a money milk server. pathetic that some people are thinking they are working on a server to entertain the silkroad community.

Enjoy the 1-2 months and go next.

tons of numbers. He can make season 1-9999999999 tursk still coming all time...
Old 07/02/2018, 15:46   #763

He says: #We still have around 4,5-5k players? DDDDDDDDDD
Players online: 3379/7000
Player = 1 guy & the same guy uses his alt, and mostly people having more than 1 device.
I'd say you have only like 500-800 players, no more :S
Old 07/02/2018, 15:49   #764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Player = 1 guy & the same guy uses his alt, and mostly people having more than 1 device.
500-800 players which are going to stop playing one by one each day Won't be long for this server to shut down. It's even earlier than i thought
Old 07/02/2018, 16:48   #765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
The ban must have been so hard for you to handle. I'm sorry Katara: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
I dont get it why people still cry about how long a server will stay opened/populated in 2k18.

pathetic that some people are thinking they are working on a server to entertain the silkroad community.
The thing is they keep posting the same drama on each page of the thread seeking for attention like someone would care, that's funneeh
Closed Thread