Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/30/2018, 22:34   #736

elite*gold: 125
great
Old 06/30/2018, 23:05   #737

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Simulation is currently working on something very cool!

We will have a showroom in where you can find all the default/custom sox glows along side 1 to 16 degree weapon skins/models and everything!

The show-room will be available after tomorrow's update! #Season4

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2018, 23:07   #738

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Simulation is currently working on something very cool!

We will have a showroom in where you can find all the default/custom sox glows along side 1 to 16 degree weapon skins/models and everything!

The show-room will be available after tomorrow's update! #Season4

How's this going to improve the gameplay?
Old 06/30/2018, 23:27   #739

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
How's this going to improve the gameplay?
If everything about the server was revolving around "improving gameplay", then all servers aesthetics and visuals would look like absolute ****.

There are other things to do on a server other than just technicalities and gameplay.
Old 07/01/2018, 00:16   #740

I usually like to contribute and donate if i like a server, but i always try first without paying out. trying to find out if it is fair for non donors or not. Despite the good stability this server has, you have ZERO chance to improve or enjoy without paying out. Pure pay2win server unfortunately.However, this is my own opinion after hitting the max level in it, alchemy is almost impossible without the lucky stats on avatars.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/01/2018, 17:07   #741

Electus Season 4 Server Maintenance and Update v9.0 [DAY 24]

1. Loginserver #1 is removed as it’s sometimes problematic. (You don't have to worry about anything, this is only informational)
2. [New Quests] Holy Water Temple is enabled.
- You can take the quests from the Quest Manager on daily basis.
- You can re-take and complete the quests every day after 23:59 servertime.
- There are 3 kill quests available.
#1 Kill Horus : Electus Point Scroll reward
#2 Kill Sekhmet : Electus Point Scroll reward
#3 Kill 80 Crabs : Skill Point Scroll reward
- Following uniques will have coin / box drop chances
Sphinx : 10 Money
Osiris : 30% Elite Box Drop chance
Nephtys: 5% Elite Box Drop chance, 25% Diamond Box Drop rate, 80% Platinum Box drop chance

3. Electus showroom is available! Use Donwhang teleporter to get inside Electus Showroom and check out all the SOX / Plus glows, Weapon and Equipment skins (models). Anytime, for free!
This is probably one of the coolest things we’ll ever have. It’s dope! (Credits to Simulation)

4. Seal of Moon and Grand Electus weapons SoX glow switchers are now available in Item Mall.
5. Seal of Moon and Grand Electus weapon changers are now available in Item Mall.
6. Weekly EP limit will be removed. (Global limit is still there. You can not farm more than you 2600 EP. This move will only help the new players and those who couldnt fill their weekly limits in the past only)
:triangular_flag_on_post: Updates are essential to add new stuff and optimizations on our backend tihs is why we had so many updates in the first three weeks. From now on, we don't expect frequent server updates and try to push the updates during the week days only.

Have fun,
~Electus Team
Old 07/01/2018, 17:13   #742

Since the big update bombing is gone, at least you said so, I'm curious if you get back to 5k+ online.
Old 07/01/2018, 17:15   #743

Quote:
Originally Posted by HectuR View Post
I usually like to contribute and donate if i like a server, but i always try first without paying out. trying to find out if it is fair for non donors or not. Despite the good stability this server has, you have ZERO chance to improve or enjoy without paying out. Pure pay2win server unfortunately.However, this is my own opinion after hitting the max level in it, alchemy is almost impossible without the lucky stats on avatars.
fully agree.. even tho I have silk premium I couldn't do +3 yesterday with 15 elixirs lol.. powders 200k each lol.. (Playing 4 days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis* View Post
Can you add me in discord? maybe i can help ya > Louis#9932
thanks, its fixed.
Old 07/01/2018, 17:37   #744

Guys, you need to understand that people who donate, help the server to survive. what do players that dont donate have to bring to the server? Nothing, they just want everything for free. There are games on Google play for you where you can play without needing to donate, however silkroad is a cash grab game , in which case only people that have money will always be the best, and in my opinion thats how it should be, if u cant donate even 5$ then you shall remain low hehe . ez
Old 07/01/2018, 19:49   #745

This team only know how to ruin this ******* server , my whole guild left this server cannot find friends anymore they sold their whole items to NPC then left Players Online Now : 2602/7000 (with HWID bypasses) you don't know how to program dll file you just called lastthief to program one for you , Pr0x you are a failure person you will never success into a server , you must got this amount of players because you bought server name from LastThief .

you will never learn and i am sure that server will keep decreasing because of your stupidity , alot of players left because of moon prices while you cannot go job uniques to get boxes & EP from their .

i calculated per months to get full moon and it result in 5 months to get full moon set while you are going to close this server in 6 months .

Such a failure person , leaving this server with my friends , bad luck to you :@
Old 07/01/2018, 19:59   #746

Dying already ?
Old 07/01/2018, 21:49   #747

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrules View Post
This team only know how to ruin this fucking server , my whole guild left this server cannot find friends anymore they sold their whole items to NPC then left Players Online Now : 2602/7000
Relax, we had a server update 3 hours ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otaviobraga View Post
Dying already ?
Chill m8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deivydasz View Post
Guys, you need to understand that people who donate, help the server to survive. what do players that dont donate have to bring to the server? Nothing, they just want everything for free. There are games on Google play for you where you can play without needing to donate, however silkroad is a cash grab game , in which case only people that have money will always be the best, and in my opinion thats how it should be, if u cant donate even 5$ then you shall remain low hehe . ez
^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2018, 22:08   #748

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrules View Post
This team only know how to ruin this ******* server , my whole guild left this server cannot find friends anymore they sold their whole items to NPC then left Players Online Now : 2602/7000 (with HWID bypasses) you don't know how to program dll file you just called lastthief to program one for you , Pr0x you are a failure person you will never success into a server , you must got this amount of players because you bought server name from LastThief .

you will never learn and i am sure that server will keep decreasing because of your stupidity , alot of players left because of moon prices while you cannot go job uniques to get boxes & EP from their .

i calculated per months to get full moon and it result in 5 months to get full moon set while you are going to close this server in 6 months .

Such a failure person , leaving this server with my friends , bad luck to you :@
I kindly ask you to rethink what you just wrote.
Everyone is hoping for a longterm and stable Server in this wasted Silkroad PServer community. Most servers are loosing their playerbase for not providing a stable server, the other ones for reaching endgame and final gear after 3-4 weeks.

Now you get delivered a server with one of the highest stability, a huge playerbase and a final gear (moon isnt even final btw) that isnt reachable within the first month and still complain? I dont know who told you that this server is closing in 6 Month since you, the players, are deciding how long this server lasts.

We get new players from day to day and appreciate every single one of them, have fun on Electus!
Old 07/01/2018, 22:13   #749

Players online: 3159/7000

1. Bandit fw (watched the stream) it was kinda dead 100-150 players
2. JG fw (none attended xDDDDDDDD)
3. Hotan fw (which should be the main) had no more than 250 players
R . I . P
Old 07/01/2018, 22:33   #750

Hey. Where can i find yeoha to General title quest when all low lv mobs are removed?
Closed Thread