Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/03/2018, 16:08   #781

elite*gold: 0
@ , i agree with every single word that you said i left as well after 1 week , i had like 3k silks and 2B Gold within 5 days only of stalling and doing fgw , the disadvantage is the alchemy rates without prem/avatar luck you won't be able to make +5 even if you pray the gods , my friend made my spear +5 when i was still newbie , i continued playing the game for 1 week doing fgw/job/stalling etc ended up getting Prem/Devil/Avatar & 3k silks & 2B Gold In only 1 week it's a matter of how to get gold with tactics and silkroad experience .

but this is not the point i left this server 1 week ago because of moon prices is so jokes , also some bugs in diamond boxes & peculiar Boxes success rate 1/1000 which is a joke , support is never friendly they will ignore you when you pm them also they don't know shit about their game they just tell you false information about the game .

i sold about fullset +7 & spear +8 & 3k silks to NPC to make sure i don't come back to this server again , why ?
the answer is simple , because pr0x cannot make his game able to play with rates you need about 6 months to be able to obtain full moon items while donator players camping job uniques getting all drops from their , also devil spirit alchemy D1 lucky is too rare to find with success rate of 30% , alchemy harder than ISRO only donators will be able to get +8+9 because they give no shit about IMMO stones they just start a program which uses auto alchemy to +8 easily (which non-donator won't do that for his silks sake) .

@ , i disagree with you at some points silkroad community is pay2win , who have silks can get his items easily even if he is afk for whole day , other reason that prox failed to fix his server his Electus.dll bypass i already told him that his .dll already uploaded in some hackforum under other name and some players found that dll and already abusing it to farm stones items etc. but he ignored me .

server now has only 3k online while 1k of them is botting by bypassing your dll file, there is 4 methods that i tested it myself to be able to open more than 2 accounts on same PC without getting detected without using virtual machine stuff .

i just wished LastThief was in the scene because he knows how to control this server rather than pr0x and his team .

Good Luck for all new players who wants to waste their time into this failure server.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 07/03/2018, 19:52   #782

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carillon View Post
Ok katara stop talking already, just ignore this thread. Advancing towards your question, no I don't play here anymore but just stfu, you'll make human race look better ;D
**** off maciej
Old 07/03/2018, 20:30   #783

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
@ , i agree with every single word that you said i left as well after 1 week , i had like 3k silks and 2B Gold within 5 days only of stalling and doing fgw , the disadvantage is the alchemy rates without prem/avatar luck you won't be able to make +5 even if you pray the gods , my friend made my spear +5 when i was still newbie , i continued playing the game for 1 week doing fgw/job/stalling etc ended up getting Prem/Devil/Avatar & 3k silks & 2B Gold In only 1 week it's a matter of how to get gold with tactics and silkroad experience .

but this is not the point i left this server 1 week ago because of moon prices is so jokes , also some bugs in diamond boxes & peculiar Boxes success rate 1/1000 which is a joke , support is never friendly they will ignore you when you pm them also they don't know shit about their game they just tell you false information about the game .

i sold about fullset +7 & spear +8 & 3k silks to NPC to make sure i don't come back to this server again , why ?
the answer is simple , because pr0x cannot make his game able to play with rates you need about 6 months to be able to obtain full moon items while donator players camping job uniques getting all drops from their , also devil spirit alchemy D1 lucky is too rare to find with success rate of 30% , alchemy harder than ISRO only donators will be able to get +8+9 because they give no shit about IMMO stones they just start a program which uses auto alchemy to +8 easily (which non-donator won't do that for his silks sake) .

@ , i disagree with you at some points silkroad community is pay2win , who have silks can get his items easily even if he is afk for whole day , other reason that prox failed to fix his server his Electus.dll bypass i already told him that his .dll already uploaded in some hackforum under other name and some players found that dll and already abusing it to farm stones items etc. but he ignored me .

server now has only 3k online while 1k of them is botting by bypassing your dll file, there is 4 methods that i tested it myself to be able to open more than 2 accounts on same PC without getting detected without using virtual machine stuff .

i just wished LastThief was in the scene because he knows how to control this server rather than pr0x and his team .

Good Luck for all new players who wants to waste their time into this failure server.
This dude said what pr0x didn't want to hear , congratulations bro you said what other people want to hear and the truth about this server .
Old 07/03/2018, 23:04   #784

@ is most braindamaged GM ever.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2018, 10:33   #785

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinzar View Post
crying ***** haha 5k silk no donation l2p, itīs not about botting or donating its all about Tactics, Teamplay and using Brain keep crying, keep hatin no1 cares.

PS: WTB +9 +10 Bow write me MSG in game, busy for some Days. ty
Who is hating?Most ppl just post their comments cause this is a forum and by the look of last posts and ppl online this server is another 2 month thing sadly,thats how privs are especially the 10d ones in last year,in my opinion its much cause of the $ milking.Old privs didnt had so much edits with silks stuff and we enjoyed them aswell
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/04/2018, 11:55   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinzar View Post
crying ***** haha 5k silk no donation l2p, itīs not about botting or donating its all about Tactics, Teamplay and using Brain keep crying, keep hatin no1 cares.
We ain't crying, we're just writing our doubts/complaints. Stop trying to be the smart boy here, because you aren't. I made a lot of silks without donating a single dollar too but that justs mean ****, wow!

In some words, we are just saying that we WOULD like to keep playing/having FUN in a server for more than a month without too many complaints and ******/****** updates that makes just players leave or is that hard to understand? Wtf...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2018, 15:01   #787

Well if most of the ppl want to make you rich by donating you just have to give up and endure the negative comments about pay2win from all the "haters" in ur server's thread. 80% of the community is nothing without donating, so imagine how dead servers would be if there is no pay2win. GJ Prox ez life + big biznis.

About the rates just lol. Rates are rates, they are for every1. Comparing one player to another is not a matter of rates. Rates are static. Things that rly matter about how successful u are in game are experience, donated money and time spent + maybe a little bit of luck.

Our community loves to donate. Lazier than ever before, seeking for every possible method of easy success. But more than everything we all love to compare ourselves to every other player and find more and more reasons to complain.

With so much progress in our community i can imagine in season 5 how we will complain abour irl problems and blame GMs.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/05/2018, 13:03   #788

this server is the most boring and Pay2Win server i ever played...
GL.
Old 07/06/2018, 00:41   #789

Received Thanks: 1,044
Announcement

Registration for the PVP TOURNAMENT #1 is now open until Saturday 19:00
Read the instructions, rules and find registration information here:

Weekly Unique Event will take place on every Saturdays at 8 PM servertime.

Season 4 Update v10.0 will take place tomorrow between 17:00 - 17:15. Patchnotes will be available on Facebook, Discord, Website and EPVP after the server maintenance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icowwww90 View Post
About the rates just lol. Rates are rates, they are for every1. Comparing one player to another is not a matter of rates. Rates are static. Things that rly matter about how successful u are in game are experience, donated money and time spent + maybe a little bit of luck.
Good one. Thanks for the sum up.
Old 07/06/2018, 03:02   #790

elite*gold: 13
Heard one of your chargebackers got banned for donating with the same email (same that I got banned for). But you then offered him to get unbanned if he payed u $. *****! Yet you are saying its not all about the money. HILARIOUS! Also heard your server is dead AS ****! Well done with the fail. Exactly how I figured it would be. Failectus 4.0
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2018, 15:12   #791

After one week journey on this server have to leave.
Job system here is a shame.
Old 07/06/2018, 16:09   #792

Electus Season 4 Server Maintenance and Update v10.0 [DAY 29]

Fortress War & Tax

* Hotan fortress has been removed
* Jangan fortress tax will have additional 100b gold
* Bandit fortress tax will have additional 25b gold

Electus Points & Honor Ranking

* Electus Point limit increase: 2600 > 3250
* Honor ranking and buffs have been reset (Honor reset takes places twice a month, every 2 weeks on Fridays)

Monster Drops (95-100 lv)

Grinding... grinding and grinding... and wishing to have a sun drop... Good old times... Let's bring it back!
95-100 level monsters now has SOS item drop rate (Medium).
95-100 level monsters now has Grand Electus item drop rate. (Only equipment and accessory, rare)

Uniques and Drops

1. Search and Destroy unique changes:
* Princess Miyene will now appear on Donwhang map only
* Drops : 1 Immortal Stone, 10 Money coin, 2 Platinum Boxes

2. Global unique ''Simulation'' changes:
* Spawn time 4 to 6 hours (Old) > Spawntime 10 to 12 hours (New)
* Spawn location : Donwhang all map
* Drops : 15 immortal stone, 100 Electus Cash scroll x 8, 2 Elite Boxes, 5 Platinum Boxes, 1 Gold Coin

3. Showroom unique ''Stone Lord''
* Spawn time once per day
* Spawn location : Electus Showroom (Use Donwhang teleporter)
* Drops : SOM Weapon changer (Random), Model Switcher (1 to 16 dg, random drop), The newest attack pet (Blastoise), The newest pick pet (Treasure goblin)

4. Unique Event ''Roc''
* Spawn once per week on Saturdays (20:00)
* Spawn location : Donwhang South
* Drops : 20 immortal stone, 100 Electus Cash scroll x 10, 5 Elite Boxes, 5 Platinum Boxes, 2 Gold Coin

5. Unique Event ''Roc(STR)''
* Spawn once per week on Saturdays (20:00)
* Spawn location : Donwhang south
* Drops : 20 immortal stone, 100 Electus Cash scroll x 10, 5 Elite Boxes, 5 Platinum Boxes, 2 Gold Coin

Box Changes & Drops

1. Platinum Box changes
* Immortal stones have higher possibility to come out of Platinum Box now

2. Diamond Box changes
* Good bye SOS! Viva SOA! You will get only SOA items out of Diamond Boxes now! The success rate of the box has been lowered. (40% > 20%)

Drops:
- Jupiter 3* (FGW): 2x
- Jupiter 2* (FGW): 1x
- Seth (JobCave): 1x
- Haroeris (JobCave): 1x
- Neith (JobCave): 1x
- Selket[STR] (JobCave) : 1x
- Anubis (JobCave) : 1x
- Isis (JobCave): 1x
- Karkadann[STR] (Phantom Desert) : 1x
- Khulood (Phantom Desert): 1x
- Demon Shaitan : 1x
- Demon Shaitan[STR]: 1x
- Zielkiaxe (Godsend) : 50%
- Shadow Spirit (Godsend) : 50%
- Lightning Spirit (Godsend) : 50%
- Lord Yarkan : 45%
- Lord Yarkan[STR]: 45%
- Nephthys (HWT): 25%
- Isyutaru: 10%
- Isyutaru[STR]: 10%
- Lower Uniques : 5%

3. Elite Box Changes
* Elite Box will drop from more uniques now!

Drops:
- Roc : 5x
- Roc[STR]: 5x
- Medusa : 4x
- Simulation : 2x
- Anubis : 1x
- Isis : 1x
- Haroeris : 1x
- Seth[STR]: 1x
- Jupiter 3* (FGW) : 50%
- Osiris (HWT) : 30%

4. Peculiar Box changes
- Success rate of Peculiar Box has been increased. (1/500 > 1/300)
- Each Holy Water Temple unique will drop 1 Peculiar Box now

Other

* LuckyPartyNumber is now winable in job-mode as well
* Fixed Godsend - Scud skill's compability with other skills
* Added brand new login screen animation
* Yeoha monsters are added back (You can complete zerk/title quest now again)
* Added blue option remover scroll to Arena Coin NPC. (20 AC + 50m)
* New accounts will start with free premium and devil spirit! (7 days)

Announcements
Share Event Winners (1000 Electus Cash x 10 Winners)

Marwan Paolo
Onur Alis
Lucas Naranja Martinez
Abdallah A. Atia
Omar Salama
Daniele Stefanov
Halil Efe Kosif
Jesse Milster
Eslam M. Batot
Mucahit Kaburga

--> Kindly message to Electus Facebook page to claim your rewards.
Weekly PVP Tournaments & Unique Events

- Weekly unique events will take place on every Saturday at 20:00.
- Weekly PVP Tournaments will take place after the Unique Event.
- Instructions and the rules for the PVP tournament are here :

New Godsend skills are coming up the next week!

LEGENDARY UPDATE is coming up on the 27th of July! Details soon! <3
Old 07/06/2018, 16:15   #793

Epic caravan with 220-230 traders, not all is seen cause tracing leader
Old 07/06/2018, 16:16   #794

elite*gold: 1498
#myelectusmoment Gm Help Me in FGW! i got bug second monsters not spawn and i make global and gm quickly come to check! and see yes bugged mobs. spawn second uniqs and fix bug second update ty prox.
Old 07/06/2018, 16:16   #795

elite*gold: 195
#MyElectusMoment

Completely wiped 3 parties with the Guild to steal the Unique.

1st Week of Electus:

Today:

Beautiful shot

Aftermath: Wiped 80% of the Caravane

CMD Trace Thieves style, with full loots.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread