Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/02/2018, 17:33   #766

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Reality will also die in 2 months max. I dont get it why people still cry about how long a server will stay opened/populated in 2k18.

also EVERY server is a money milk server. pathetic that some people are thinking they are working on a server to entertain the silkroad community.

Enjoy the 1-2 months and go next.
People in the "sro community" are a bit *slow*
Old 07/02/2018, 18:06   #767

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
The ban must have been so hard for you to handle. I'm sorry Katara: )

The thing is they keep posting the same drama on each page of the thread seeking for attention like someone would care, that's funneeh
Why do you put salt on a fresh wound?

No we do not post the same drama on each page of thread, and no we are not seeking for attention. We're just making people to be sure what they're joining. :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Reality will also die in 2 months max. I dont get it why people still cry about how long a server will stay opened/populated in 2k18.

also EVERY server is a money milk server. pathetic that some people are thinking they are working on a server to entertain the silkroad community.

Enjoy the 1-2 months and go next.
Do you know da waE?
Old 07/02/2018, 19:03   #768

elite*gold: 3490
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post

No we do not post the same drama on each page of thread, and no we are not seeking for attention. We're just making people to be sure what they're joining. :S
oh... you're still alive without a life.. keep it up!
Old 07/02/2018, 19:33   #769

Quote:
Originally Posted by .-Yuki. View Post
oh... you're still alive without a life.. keep it up!
Alive without a life? Only arabs can write such sentences.
Oh you're still a guy who has life, but his life is worthless. (slave inc)
Old 07/02/2018, 19:59   #770

Quote:

We're just making people to be sure what they're joining. :S
forgot to mention..
this english doesn't make any sense....

Quote:
Alive without a life? Only arabs can write such sentences.
Oh you're still a guy who has life, but his life is worthless. (slave inc)
worthless life? i'm not one of the haters who keep pumping the thread like its the only thing they can do in their life

people are going to join a successfully server, you just gotta work your brain a bit ( just try ) to understand that its still a PServer.
and atleast i'm not ashamed to be an arab like you are
Old 07/02/2018, 20:36   #771

Quote:
forgot to mention..
this english doesn't make any sense....

worthless life? i'm not one of the haters who keep pumping the thread like its the only thing they can do in their life

people are going to join a successfully server, you just gotta work your brain a bit ( just try ) to understand that its still a PServer.
and atleast i'm not ashamed to be an arab like you are
Yeah, but you understand what I write, what is nice as English is not my national language.
Yup worthless, haters? not even close lmao. Pumping? WOW Yeah, I do bump it like once a day, since I have some free time (don't think It takes more than 1minute to put a reply here) xD
People gonna leave a bad server (what's currently happing to Electus), people joined Electus because of what LastThief have done. Now we all see how it's going when there's no LastThief (turned into 2 week server xD). I'm still going high-school, i'm working on my brain no worries. But ya should be worried about urself :S, btw, i'm not a arab :S ProudBosnian <--------

Btw fun fact: You hate me so much, because when I've joined TE I've become the master, but you've been there for such a long time and you didn't become :'( that hurts you still? ayyyyyyy
Old 07/02/2018, 20:57   #772

Quote:
Yeah, but you understand what I write, what is nice as English is not my national language.
Yup worthless, haters? not even close lmao. Pumping? WOW Yeah, I do bump it like once a day, since I have some free time (don't think It takes more than 1minute to put a reply here) xD
People gonna leave a bad server (what's currently happing to Electus), people joined Electus because of what LastThief have done. Now we all see how it's going when there's no LastThief (turned into 2 week server xD). I'm still going high-school, i'm working on my brain no worries. But ya should be worried about urself :S, btw, i'm not a arab :S ProudBosnian <--------

Btw fun fact: You hate me so much, because when I've joined TE I've become the master, but you've been there for such a long time and you didn't become :'( that hurts you still? ayyyyyyy

i'm pretty sure it takes you the whole day thinking what should you reply with
"bad server" "2 week server" its been 24 days since the grand open, the game is still active, players are happy and enjoying the game, so for someone that didn't even try the server ( got banned from discord before it even start ) you sure talk a lot without even checking it, seems like pr0x is right the ban did hurt you a lot xD

and i hate you cuz you became a master in TE? dude you got kicked as fast as you joined and you know that xD the whole guild was happy that you are not there anymore, i don't know what kind of master you thought you are, but i hope you will keep working on your brain to reach atleast 18 IQ if it possible, goodluck! ^^
Old 07/02/2018, 22:12   #773

Quote:
i'm pretty sure it takes you the whole day thinking what should you reply with
"bad server" "2 week server" its been 24 days since the grand open, the game is still active, players are happy and enjoying the game, so for someone that didn't even try the server ( got banned from discord before it even start ) you sure talk a lot without even checking it, seems like pr0x is right the ban did hurt you a lot xD

and i hate you cuz you became a master in TE? dude you got kicked as fast as you joined and you know that xD the whole guild was happy that you are not there anymore, i don't know what kind of master you thought you are, but i hope you will keep working on your brain to reach atleast 18 IQ if it possible, goodluck! ^^
Nah, 2-5 minutes aprox.
Yeah It's bad, it might be active, but daily you're losing way to much players? guess why? you're to good heHAHA.. I've got banned because I've wrote "I'll donate and chargeback in a minute after the donation" xDDD. Hurt me? oh my gosh like discord means something, i'm in with my alt discord anyway. xDDDDDDDDD

Yup you hate me because of that. Nope, I haven't been kicked, i have left myself and Hurb told me that i was welcome back anytime, guess why? because I made TE big (everyone knows that )
hehe, I'm that kind of master that you'll never achieve in ur entire life, cya. going outside, talk to ya tomorrow senpai (don't think i'm ignoring)
Old 07/03/2018, 00:51   #774

Quote:
Nah, 2-5 minutes aprox.
Yeah It's bad, it might be active, but daily you're losing way to much players? guess why? you're to good heHAHA.. I've got banned because I've wrote "I'll donate and chargeback in a minute after the donation" xDDD. Hurt me? oh my gosh like discord means something, i'm in with my alt discord anyway. xDDDDDDDDD

Yup you hate me because of that. Nope, I haven't been kicked, i have left myself and Hurb told me that i was welcome back anytime, guess why? because I made TE big (everyone knows that )
hehe, I'm that kind of master that you'll never achieve in ur entire life, cya. going outside, talk to ya tomorrow senpai (don't think i'm ignoring)
you are still crying about the ban in GG and other discord servers tho
and sorry but you? welcoming back to The Empire? i highly doubt that, you? made the empire big? omg man you have such a nice jokes today, get hold of yourself kiddo, you didn't make anything big or great, more like you made the chat more salty till you left ( finally we all were happy when you left even some of the people that you invited ) so please get real here xD you been kicking out from guild to another like...... lets not say like what you already know it enjoy your time with your friends!
Old 07/03/2018, 05:03   #775

I came, I tried, I left

When I saw the players online counter I was truly amazed, have never seen so many people online, even if half of them are bots. I had to try.

I've been there for a week, leveling to 100 wasn't hard, was kinda fun actually (since it was almost 2 years ago I left Silkroad) and then the enjoyment was vanishing by every minute. Why? Because this server is simply not beginner friendly.

Started botting with one character, didn't even gather enough gold to buy lucky powders to make my set +3, but even if I did, I'd never had enough elixirs to make my set +3 since the alchemy is a joke and drop rate low. What about magic/attribute stone? You'll have enough if you want 0%, max. 21%.

So, what did I do? I recruited my brother and we've created 5 more characters. We were constantly botting for one week, 19 hours a day, rotating location 94-100 level mobs, eventually ended up at Jupiter Temple most of the time, still did not have enough money so we used one character for a stall.

We got like 30-35 drops a day altogether, the issue was most of them was useless armor that no one wanted. The only thing you will sell for sure is spear, shield, necklace and garment sets. Note that none of us were able to gather the full set. We all had to buy necklace, chest, and legs (and yes, we did go to 100 level mobs). Eventually, we had enough golds/elixirs to put our sets to +3, weapons to +5, some blue, some attributes, nothing special. But don't get it mistaken, we did not have enough alchemy items to actually put them for sale.

After a week of botting we've received two Diamond boxes. Like, for real? But wait, wait, the funny part is coming right now. Guess what we got it of it? Oh, you tricky fox, you guessed it right - fucking armor pieces. I mean, why is it even in the game? You did not hesitate to remove most of the monsters that are not being used because of the 90 level starter pack. Maybe you wanted to relive and stabilize your server, but you've done it nonetheless. You got rid of the thing that was useless there, so do the same with armor and slightly increase garment and protector drop rates.

Then I was reading this forum for any advice, tips or anything that helps and Pr0x! said you can easily obtain 100+m via jobbing in 10-20minutes. I was like hell yes, I'm in. Had no idea how it works in there though. So I took a one-star buffalo from Jangan to Donwhang and got 1,8m profit. What did I do wrong? And then I saw a dude riding a unicorn that's being traced by twenty buffaloes without a need to kill the thief army behind him, scripted shit, and once he teleported none thief encountered him at all, not even an NPC one. That is your jobbing? It's just ugly and has nothing to do with the old golden jobbing at all.

You won't make it to godsend because you're too weak, too broke. You can try to hunt uniques which are killed in 2 minutes by dudes you can't even see them cause they're shining too much. Go to the arena, you are basically a mascot.

Is this a hate comment? Definitely not, it is just how this server works. You've lost a lot of players and it's not because of the massive update bombing. The rest that's there are far advanced players.
Do you want to play there? Probably the best private you can find right now, but it has its price. If you are going to bot with one character then it's a matter for months. You can try six-botting, like we have, but, to be honest, it's just not worth it, trust me. You can donate or you can find yourself a community that will help you (almost as rare as to drop a Peculiar Box).

Did I have a good time there? I'd be lying if I say no, I did enjoy some of it, but it's not for me, the ratio of time you put in and the results you see is goddamn low.

Wish you all luck and have fun there.

PS: We eventually ended up buying lucky avatars, premium, devil spirit, grab pet etc... but you will tear your hair anyway, especially while doing alchemy.

PS2: Speed drugs price? Are you serious? Yeah, you're right, I don't need golds, I can freely buy it from the Item Store for 89 silks. Jesus. Those are the small issues that matter, consider it, please

Sorry for my english.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 07/03/2018, 08:29   #776

I don't have anything against you @ you're a cool guy and so on, but... This season, tbh, was a completely JOKE.

Next season, just don't make things too easy. I mean, first 2 days of server and everyone was lvl 100?

Most of people abused Godsend without the re-entry time thing. They farm a lot of boxes, be sure next closed/open beta. You choose mature people, not people who joins the beta just to show their 560ego, sending 24/7 globals about how good he is at a PvP and whatsoever... *brggh*

Next time consider making the re-entry Godsend time since first server day, make godsend entering just hwid 1 also the hwt/fgw. People abused fgw/hwt tooooooo much. And most important thing, don't add SoM too fast, that was a BIG, really BIG MISTAKE.
Old 07/03/2018, 09:01   #777

elite*gold: 100
Emergency Server restart in 1h from now. (60min)

EDIT:
Server restart completed!
Old 07/03/2018, 11:53   #778

As the BopSoip said. this server has just too extremes:
if you are able to donate from start tons of money = you will get silks = you will sell it = you are a rich ***** and you can w8 for others to drop items what you need and buy them = Overpower rich *****
Or you can Bot as hell , after that bot your awesome trades = get lots of gold from there in way that IS NOT the Silkroad way and again you are rich ***** ...
Soo
You will Donate as hell to get start advance and use it
You will Bot on the entirely new lvl with trades and get rich
Or
you will try it as a normal guy with 1 -2 two accs and you will be abused these two variants of players what i have mentioned earlier

This server is just wrong, broken and in the all effort what Admins etc put in to erase the hole between donators / hardcore players vs normal ones... is just for no use.

Do the server options where every one can achive something what will make them happy and give them chance to do impact on the server community OR do it that hard and that strict that no one will bend or break the rules so every one will get the same chance.

Best regards.
Old 07/03/2018, 12:35   #779

elite*gold: 7
crying ***** haha 5k silk no donation l2p, itīs not about botting or donating its all about Tactics, Teamplay and using Brain keep crying, keep hatin no1 cares.

PS: WTB +9 +10 Bow write me MSG in game, busy for some Days. ty
Old 07/03/2018, 13:59   #780

Quote:
Nah, 2-5 minutes aprox.

Ok katara stop talking already, just ignore this thread. Advancing towards your question, no I don't play here anymore but just stfu, you'll make human race look better ;D
Closed Thread