Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/24/2019, 09:46   #1816

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akara69 View Post
idk what u looking when i play i dont have no one min boring... uniq app i go uniq , uniq dead - time ctf the survival later job and alot alot things. now players want all free witth create char ...
nobody wants everything for free when they create a char, but as everyone knows its hard to catch up as a new player if the server is already running for several weeks or even months, so people want to know how to compete with older players the fastest way.

I think you know that trading can be really boring, especially for a beginner who can't be hunter or thief so he will just sit on his trans and watch his screen for hours (and after maybe 40hours of watching his screen he could buy a sos set and still can't compete with older players who already have SoE/moon/legendary stuff)

Uniques.. maybe you could kill low level uniques if u are the first to find them (which is even difficult because older players may have lots of reverse scrolls and other advantages). For high level uniques - I think there is no way for a new player to get a kill and for the highest uniques maybe they won't even get in a pt

CTF.. will also be hard for any new player to get kills and survive here against older players

to cut a long story short.. imo it will be very hard for any new player to catch up if he doesn't want to just watch his screen for days and/or wants to spend 1000$ on silk

I see that the electus crew really does a great job on this server and they already did some things which makes it a bit easier for new players, but it's still too hard

biggest problem I see is that end game equipment/ weapons are +6 higher than standard stuff (+5 higher than sos stuff).
It would be better if there are maybe 3 types of SOX, for example:
- SOS: +1 better than normal stuff
- SOE: +2 better
- legendary: +3 better
then there wouldn't be a gap that big between new and old players
I just wanted to say my opinion, I know you won't/ can't change that

there are also many other ways to make it easier for new players which still can be done

and if its easier / more attractive for new players to join a server then you get a server to be very long term.
There will always be players who will leave the server, no matter how good its is. The older the server gets, the more players will leave.. and the less will join.

key to success in this case is trying to get roughly the same amount of new players as the amount of old players who leave.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/24/2019, 17:38   #1817

elite*gold: 2045
SERVER UPDATE #13 [LEGENDARY PART 3]

Date: 24.01.2019
Time : 18:00*- 19:00*(-+30*mins)
Patch Size : tba

The changelog is also available in multiple languages

Oh hey yo, every week we update the server in order to bring new content and do the required maintenances.
As the last part of Legendary Update Series, we are unlocking legendary upgraders for the SoM and GE accessories.

How to;
Collect Electus Points + Coins*
to*purchase Legendary Upgrader Scrolls from ''Legendary Upgrader NPC'' in Donwhang.

Read the scroll description carefully before you proceed to use the upgrader scroll.
The upgrader scrolls are NOT tradeable. You have to EARN it.

Price (Moon/GE Accessory)
450*Electus Points + Coins*
Available NOW

We announced the price will be 400 Electus Points in the first week yet with a small touch now it require 450 EP for each upgrader scroll.
No big change ha. And here is the reminder about the difference between Moon/GE and Legendary Moon/GE.

Moon/GE = 98+4,5 (Reinforce Boost v4)
Legendary = 98+6 (Reinforce Boost v5)

So you do*not only*have +1,5 advantage*but also*higher reinforce, critical (CH), parry/block ratio

-Important Note-
When you upgrade your item to legendary one your item's BLUES/STATS/SKIN/PLUS and everything will remain as it is.

35% BONUS SILK EVENT

As we call this update the third leg of the legendary update series;*
we are honoring the players with 35% bonus silk with one last bonus silk event with that high percentage.
Last call, go for it*before it's too late*or you miss it for ever.

Start: 24.01.2019 - 18:00 (Thursday)
End: 27.01.2019 - 23:59 (Sunday)

Weekly Electus Point Limit Increase
EP limit is increased from 7900 to 8800. Enjoy farming them Electus Points!
Reminder: Electus Points = Seal of Moon (The best items!)*

Job Cave Quest*
Remember X-Mas / 5 Years of Electus Quests with the special box reward? It's back again!

Step 1 - Take the quest
Go to Quest Manager and get the quest to start your journey.

Step 2 - Collect the letters
Collect ''10'' units of each letter and deliver the quest. The monsters are located in Job Cave. (monster names given below)

Step 3 - Pick up your reward (Job Cave Challenge*Box)*

Pick your the box and crack it to claim one of the rewards listed below; (100% Success Chance)

15%- X-Mas Dress Set (Random Color)
10%- Character Reset scroll
9%- 110% Weekly Speed Scroll
8%- Skill Reset Scroll*
8%- Stat Reset Scroll*
8%- 5% Alchemy Boost Scroll*
8%- Astral Pack (15x)
8%- Rare Trail
5%- Random Graceful Wing
4%- 10% Alchemy Boost Scroll*
4%- Immortal Pack (10x)
3%- Pikachu Scroll*
3%- Charmander*
3%- Blastoise*
3%- Charizard (Atk. Pet)

Note That;
1. The items listed above are untradeable. You can only use them for your own character.
2. The event is limited to 7 days so enjoy these free items while the event lasts.
3. You can repeat the quest. (How great is that?) However it is limited to 1 time / day. (You can re-take the quest after 23:59 server time)
4. The drops are limited to job cave monsters. (Not all of them)
5. When you collect 10 units of a specific letter, you won't be able to pick up anymore from this letter even if you get the drop.

Monster Names; (That drop letters)
- Blood Khepri
- Sand Scout*
- Priest of Vengeance
- Priest of Punishment
- Devil Sandman

Fortress War
Hotan*Fortress is the only available Fortress this week.
Sunday 19:30 - 21:00
As the silk price is now lower than the past weeks; we reduced the gold reward a little bit.
Reward : 50 B Gold (Buys more than 15K silks*)

Battle Arena
Now you will reiceve 20 Electus Points and 20 Honor Points from winning Battle Arena (Instead of 10)

Uniques*
Following uniques will spawn after a certain time period instead of random spawn time

Simulation*12 hours (Donwhang All Map)
Haroeris *8 hours (Alexandria Job Cave)
Fat Stone Boi *8 hours (Baghdad)

Silk Scroll Drop Changes (to few uniques)

Haroeris 500 silks > 800 Silks (100 x 8)
Simulation*1000 silks >*1600 Silks (100 x 16)
Santa 800 silks >*1000 Silks (100 x 10)
Medusa 2000 Silks <*1000 Silks (250 x 2 + 100 x 5)

UP-TO-DATE DROP LIST

Other*
-Fat Stone Boi*unique will now grant EP* & HP on your character upon kill (1:1 Dark Soul)
-Fixed certain skills shared cooldown issues with damage scroll/devil-angel spirit skill
-Curst Heart quest will restore only 10% of the SP from the skill from now on (Quest is disabled till next week)
-Reset website ranking for Survival Arena, ''Tsumi'' received ''TOP Survival Killer' title
-Reset website ranking for Uniques, ''JeaqunTah'' received ''TOP Unique Hunter'' title
-Reduced 'Legendary Bless' continuous hours from 60 seconds to 50 seconds
-Holy Water Temple Quests: Elixir Rewards are now 20x (Instead of 40)
-Changed gold price for first tier job suits from 10m to 500k
-Disabled 'Legendary Bless' in LastManStanding Event Area
-Applied plus glows for the last tier auto-equipped weapons
-Increased Santa Unique's size
-Reduced Roc[STR]'s hp by 30%

Upcoming Server Updates
Weekly Update Schedule will include the followings (and more)

SCHEDULE
- *January 31 => Advanced Elixir Weapon Release (+1)
- *February 7 => Advanced Elixir Protector RelEase (+1)
- *February 14 => Advanced Elixir Accessory Release (+1)
- *February 21 => Socket Stone Release

DETAILS
- Requirements for Upgraders, Advanced Elixirs and Socket Stones will be Electus Points + Coins as usual.
- Advanced Elixir remover scrolls + Advanced Elixir (+2)'s will be released in March.
- Legendary Moon Equipments / Accessories however, will NOT be added to Moon NPC. You have to farm for moon and then upgrade it.*

PRICING
- Socket stone's prices are 300 to 800 *EP + coins (depending on the stone)
- Adv. +1 weapons' price is 800-900 EP + coins
- Adv. +1 prot/accs/shield price is 450-600 EP + Coins
- Of course, you'll need long time to farm those even tho we add them every week. GL & HF with the challenge ^.^
- Information provided above is due change if necessary. More/Detailed information will be provided in the changelogs.

Old 01/25/2019, 17:10   #1818

Server failed.

Like every and each single time. Farewell.
Old 01/25/2019, 17:34   #1819

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicofdark View Post
Server failed.

failed with 2k online ? are you blind or what ?
Old 01/25/2019, 18:31   #1820

elite*gold: 51
Me and my Friends are out. its too boring.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2019, 05:01   #1821

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by richboy View Post
nobody wants everything for free when they create a char, but as everyone knows its hard to catch up as a new player if the server is already running for several weeks or even months, so people want to know how to compete with older players the fastest way.

I think you know that trading can be really boring, especially for a beginner who can't be hunter or thief so he will just sit on his trans and watch his screen for hours (and after maybe 40hours of watching his screen he could buy a sos set and still can't compete with older players who already have SoE/moon/legendary stuff)

Uniques.. maybe you could kill low level uniques if u are the first to find them (which is even difficult because older players may have lots of reverse scrolls and other advantages). For high level uniques - I think there is no way for a new player to get a kill and for the highest uniques maybe they won't even get in a pt

CTF.. will also be hard for any new player to get kills and survive here against older players

to cut a long story short.. imo it will be very hard for any new player to catch up if he doesn't want to just watch his screen for days and/or wants to spend 1000$ on silk

I see that the electus crew really does a great job on this server and they already did some things which makes it a bit easier for new players, but it's still too hard

biggest problem I see is that end game equipment/ weapons are +6 higher than standard stuff (+5 higher than sos stuff).
It would be better if there are maybe 3 types of SOX, for example:
- SOS: +1 better than normal stuff
- SOE: +2 better
- legendary: +3 better
then there wouldn't be a gap that big between new and old players
I just wanted to say my opinion, I know you won't/ can't change that

there are also many other ways to make it easier for new players which still can be done

and if its easier / more attractive for new players to join a server then you get a server to be very long term.
There will always be players who will leave the server, no matter how good its is. The older the server gets, the more players will leave.. and the less will join.

key to success in this case is trying to get roughly the same amount of new players as the amount of old players who leave.
Hi,

I agree. The reason why I agree but go ahead with a legendary update and bring new end-game content is to give people new goals/tasks so that the server is active and joyful.

Yes, there will be a gap between the old and the new players then, we cover that by giving the new players ability to buy the end-game content directly - without having them to buy Moon and upgrade them to Legendary Moon.

It's not only that. The newcomers get free premium, devil, dress, 25 times faster leveling, 5 times cheaper sox items, no weekly limitation for Electus Points and many more i can't just come up with now.

And yes, you're also right with the ''replacement'' of the quitters. We do work on that continuously. Tho, it's a fact that you can't really cover it 1:1 that's why the player count drops. According to our surveys, the population in the server is 60% newcomers, rest the old players.

Now that all above aside, the server is online for over 3 months now. Easy to say, hard to maintain. 0 lag, 0 bug, 0 issues. Weekly updates. Weekly events. Weekly tournaments. Major part of the server population appreciates the server and our work which is why the server is active after 3 months. Regardless what the people say out there without giving the server a single try yet, Electus Season 5 is active and players are satisfied with it.

We are currently working on player feedback. I will share the results when we get feedback from 300 players in total. So far so good, average rating for the players who are currently / actively playing in the server is 8.4

Thank you for your long comment by the way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2019, 05:25   #1822

elite*gold: 2045
PVP Tournament 27.01.2019

Register now for Sunday PVP Tournament

Write your name as a comment to join the fun and fight for your honor!
Starting time: 22:00 Server time
Old 01/26/2019, 08:43   #1823

Electus Online Survey

We are proud and happy for our big and healthy Electus Family!
You, the players, are core of this relationship and that's why we now want to give you a louder voice.
- Go through this survey and grab your chance to commit your ideas to Electus Online.
We need your feedback to improve Electus and climb even higher on the ladder of the most successful and beloved PSRO Server in history.

Thank you for being part of this!

Old 01/26/2019, 19:46   #1824

elite*gold: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
Electus Online Survey

We are proud and happy for our big and healthy Electus Family!
You, the players, are core of this relationship and that's why we now want to give you a louder voice.
- Go through this survey and grab your chance to commit your ideas to Electus Online.
We need your feedback to improve Electus and climb even higher on the ladder of the most successful and beloved PSRO Server in history.

Thank you for being part of this!

Old 01/27/2019, 00:40   #1825

Hello i'm BubblesMak3r, first of all i'm apologizing for insulting israel i didn't know its against the rules, it will never happen again !
Old 01/27/2019, 01:01   #1826

Hello, Draconian here,
i really apologize to isreali players in electus .. since its not anyone's place to say that kind of stuff i admit it was wrong of me to say what i said (without going into any political shyt) here is my apology.. because all of us just want to play electus, having fun and all without any form of tension-negativity between players.. i won't get provoked by their globals and get to that same kind of speech again as long as iam playing like them in the same server.. abiding by the same rules everyone following,
I hope you treat this fairly..
Old 01/27/2019, 08:00   #1827

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicofdark View Post
Server failed.

Indeed.

Indeed.
Old 01/27/2019, 14:04   #1828

hope you learn from this saison ....
updates to fast
players destroy prices etc. to hard (give a bann for pricepress)
you bann every1 but mushbrains still stay.
nice server cant say others but this saison dead after 2.5month
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2019, 15:29   #1829

Received Thanks: 1,044
Private SRO Servers, especially PVE ones close in 1-6 weeks in general.

Electus 100 CAP EU/CH Server has been up and running for more than 3 months with no problems / downtime now and it will be up for much longer. The server is still active.

None in the server got the end-game content (fully) yet.

This is one from the last Sunday.

Just now

Also today

I will post screenshots from today's weekly events.

Players online: 1881/8000 > That many people are enjoying the server, give them space, let them enjoy it.
Old 01/27/2019, 20:08   #1830

Pr0x mate,abt your next seson ( lets hope there will be one ) take in a consideration to open it only CH and finally 11D instead 10D and think also abt teaching some new gm's how to manage a server by maybe opening pr0x management school :P so the sro scene isn't full with so many 2 weeks projects :P
Closed Thread