Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2019, 08:46   #1861

elite*gold: 0
hope for the 110cap server u will leave the overedits away
like pokemon pets? wtf? Even though I liked pokemon but thats just way too much
sadly the edits take all the old sro feeling away...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 02/04/2019, 08:54   #1862

maybe you will think opening 80 cap server back like it was in 2005-2006 , for the old school lovers, with som/sun ...most of the ppl who are still around and played sro that time are working now , so we have few hours per day to play ...thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2019, 11:31   #1863

Prices are going less and less, half server players afk - stall - bot. Thiefs and hunter so hard to kill with their items that nothing can be done, I bought soa shield +7 fb for 5,5b... after joining in 1week he has already cost about 2-3b max gold same ****... So long time I spent in that trade to buy better item ,but all its pointless :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2019, 14:27   #1864

Quote:
Originally Posted by marius_p5 View Post
Prices are going less and less, half server players afk - stall - bot. Thiefs and hunter so hard to kill with their items that nothing can be done, I bought soa shield +7 fb for 5,5b... after joining in 1week he has already cost about 2-3b max gold same ****... So long time I spent in that trade to buy better item ,but all its pointless :/
Of course there will be strong players in a server that has been opened for a few months, new players can really only trade until they get a good set.

SOA+7 shield for 5.5b was a rip off, I bought SOE+7 shield for 6b.
Old 02/04/2019, 15:04   #1865

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conzentraiting View Post
update 110 and server will down =) why do this? saison 6 or what ever can open as 110. pr0x
Sorry I don't understand this language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfreak93 View Post
maybe you will think opening 80 cap server back like it was in 2005-2006 , for the old school lovers, with som/sun ...most of the ppl who are still around and played sro that time are working now , so we have few hours per day to play ...thank you
It's not possible to maintain a mid-long term server without forcing people to do activities continuously.

Electus is activity based server because we want to maintain the server for minimum of 6 months. Without 24/7 activities, server would be boring and it wouldn't last more than 3 weeks even if there are many players in the beginning.

This is why our servers will always be activity based and will require time to build a strong character.

As for the 80 cap, we are not really into that ''very old school'' style. It's a fact that many people play sro in 2019 because of the nostalgia but hey, there is already som and sun. Sun in Electus is upgraded version of SoM and called legendary som. It's about checking out what's in the thread, no more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richboy View Post
hope for the 110cap server u will leave the overedits away
like pokemon pets? wtf? Even though I liked pokemon but thats just way too much
sadly the edits take all the old sro feeling away...
We know some players are very strict when it comes to ''new'' visuals, which I personally don't understand. They want the silkroad to be virgin but hey, it's not a big deal if you see poke pick pets or new avatars in the game, you will survive and people who like them will buy them and help us maintain the server . The costs doesn't pay itself.
Old 02/04/2019, 16:20   #1866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
We know some players are very strict when it comes to ''new'' visuals, which I personally don't understand. They want the silkroad to be virgin but hey, it's not a big deal if you see poke pick pets or new avatars in the game, you will survive and people who like them will buy them and help us maintain the server . The costs doesn't pay itself.
yea maybe I will actually survive through this
but things like this take the nostalgia sro feeling completely away and also (at least for me) it takes the fun away. When i play sro I wanna play it in a kind of old chinese / european world.. and when I see pokemon or any other overedited stuff that is just completely unsuitable for this enviroment it destroys everything.

Ofc I don't want u to change anything because one guys doesn't like it, I just thought (or hoped) that it would be a popular opinion and many would agree..

I personally will never play on a server with such edits
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2019, 18:38   #1867

How does the Battle Royal work? do i have to grind up to max level in the over edited eye-cancer server before i can play?
Old 02/04/2019, 20:34   #1868

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply1337 View Post
How does the Battle Royal work? do i have to grind up to max level in the over edited eye-cancer server before i can play?
You start with instant 100 level, there is no leveling. You also get enough SP to learn the masteries with one single click, use the GUI, same for the stats. SP matters to learnt he skills however. So does the potions, the good items and vigors.

It's essential to read the detailed information (2 minutes to read all)
Old 02/04/2019, 23:53   #1869

Sunday-Funday PVP Tournament Bracket 03.02.2019

Old 02/05/2019, 05:37   #1870

Reading thread comments it's just funny,

The only thing you guys need to do is, next time you join a server/project whatever you wants to call it, try to stop arguing about every single thing.

If you don't like a project at all, don't join.

If you will make a criticism, do it in a positive/good way.

This P-SRO community is broken af, tbh... No matter what a server owner DO, there will be always players arguing and complaint about every single thing every day.

Guys, just enjoy the game. Be grateful for the effort a team put into a good project because isn't that easy to make a bugless and stable server, if you're playing. YOU should know that. Again, be grateful and stop being an ******* and GROW TF UP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2019, 11:44   #1871

Quote:
Originally Posted by skufpArd View Post
Reading thread comments it's just funny,

The only thing you guys need to do is, next time you join a server/project whatever you wants to call it, try to stop arguing about every single thing.

If you don't like a project at all, don't join.

If you will make a criticism, do it in a positive/good way.

This P-SRO community is broken af, tbh... No matter what a server owner DO, there will be always players arguing and complaint about every single thing every day.

Guys, just enjoy the game. Be grateful for the effort a team put into a good project because isn't that easy to make a bugless and stable server, if you're playing. YOU should know that. Again, be grateful and stop being an ******* and GROW TF UP.
Meaningful. Thank you.
Old 02/05/2019, 14:23   #1872

Would be lovely if you could extend the cap on this current server, so we can keep avatars etc, chars, etc.. You'd still make bucket loads of cash as all items would need upgraded!

Keep the server living
Old 02/05/2019, 15:11   #1873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaged View Post
Would be lovely if you could extend the cap on this current server, so we can keep avatars etc, chars, etc.. You'd still make bucket loads of cash as all items would need upgraded!

Keep the server living
None is even close to have complete end game items any time in the near future so I don't think it's a good idea to raise the cap. Instead of raising the cap, we announced the legendary items and people are currently working on to get them. There are advanced elixirs and socket stones yet to come. There's enough content in the server and we keep on adding on top of it on weekly basis. Cap raise now would make no sense. Does it?
Old 02/05/2019, 17:18   #1874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
None is even close to have complete end game items any time in the near future so I don't think it's a good idea to raise the cap. Instead of raising the cap, we announced the legendary items and people are currently working on to get them. There are advanced elixirs and socket stones yet to come. There's enough content in the server and we keep on adding on top of it on weekly basis. Cap raise now would make no sense. Does it?
I understand where you're coming from however, there has been quite a lot of people/guilds leaving the server. New players cannot compete with old players which sadly is a fact, regardless of of the legendary weapon they can purchase. Money is too hard to farm for the content. Ratios for money is stupid, I get so much more sapphire than money, money is required a lot more.

Even the caravan is dying at the moment, no hunters to protect it.

Cap increase would mean it is a level playing field, like a new server again. It would give the old players something to work for and the new players would be in the race again. All whilst being able to keep your accounts and what you've worked for, like you would on iSRO. Rather than the server dying out and having to restart from scratch again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2019, 21:29   #1875

elite*gold: 3490
WEEKLY SERVER UPDATE #15

- The maintenance will start tomorrow at 18:30.
- Battle Royale at 17:30 will take place, yet, if the event takes longer than 1 hour, we won't wait for the end of it.
- Donation Event will start tomorrow at 18:00 and will take place until the end of Sunday (23:59). Bonus Silk percentage is 50% this week

Expect;

1. Advanced Elixir Protector (+1)'s will be enabled
2. A quick boost for money coins is planned. (Don't have sky high expectations)
3. EP Limit Increase, 1 More Battle Arena (Party) to be added and more.

Full changelog will be posted during the maintenance tomorrow.
Closed Thread