Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/27/2019, 20:19   #1831

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by _PRZEMAN_ View Post
Pr0x mate,abt your next seson ( lets hope there will be one ) take in a consideration to open it only CH and finally 11D instead 10D and think also abt teaching some new gm's how to manage a server by maybe opening pr0x management school :P so the sro scene isn't full with so many 2 weeks projects :P
Thank you PRZEMAN, I appreciate it.

We have had soooo many requests for 11d server over the years but we were never a big fan of it. But now... we do consider releasing 11dg server in the near future. Both races available. No more information for now. See you on Discord
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2019, 22:56   #1832

Todays PVP Tournament Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedar618 View Post
Hello i'm BubblesMak3r, first of all i'm apologizing for insulting israel i didn't know its against the rules, it will never happen again !
Quote:
Originally Posted by leader512 View Post
Hello, Draconian here,
i really apologize to isreali players in electus .. since its not anyone's place to say that kind of stuff i admit it was wrong of me to say what i said (without going into any political shyt) here is my apology.. because all of us just want to play electus, having fun and all without any form of tension-negativity between players.. i won't get provoked by their globals and get to that same kind of speech again as long as iam playing like them in the same server.. abiding by the same rules everyone following,
I hope you treat this fairly..
We appreciate your apology and will also always try to build bridges between two sides. Electus will always give a second chance to those that show regret.

Though please be warned that another offence like this will lead into a permanenent punishement. Needless to say that of course the deletion of your comment is not an option.
Old 01/28/2019, 08:05   #1833

how do you get the mbot to work
Old 01/28/2019, 13:34   #1834

Offering free PLVL from 1 - 100 in a 6 man euro pt @ 95 mobs. Participants are kicked at level 100 with PT autoreform on, keep your eye out in PT matching.

1 - 100 takes approximately 3-4 hours in this PT.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2019, 20:37   #1835

Many thanks to everyone involved in this project! It's definitely the best Silkroad experience ever.

PrOx! you rock!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2019, 22:45   #1836

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frus View Post
Many thanks to everyone involved in this project! It's definitely the best Silkroad experience ever.

PrOx! you rock!
We highly appreciate feedback and of course the love to read the positive ones - thank you! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaged View Post
Offering free PLVL from 1 - 100 in a 6 man euro pt @ 95 mobs. Participants are kicked at level 100 with PT autoreform on, keep your eye out in PT matching.

1 - 100 takes approximately 3-4 hours in this PT.

Perfect - its great to see that our playerbase is supporting new players for having an easier start to the server.

Keep on going mate!
Old 01/29/2019, 02:25   #1837

If you have a Computer that can handle 8 Bots all together, then you should join this server, best botting server ever ! The concept is good, but toooooo many bots ! The Currencies were going down so hard. Bye
Old 01/29/2019, 09:16   #1838

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhatanh93 View Post
If you have a Computer that can handle 8 Bots all together, then you should join this server, best botting server ever ! The concept is good, but toooooo many bots !
This is Electus 100 cap eu/ch thread.. you can't get anything special via botting and the server is activity based...
Old 01/29/2019, 20:38   #1839

Is this server still worth joining?
Old 01/30/2019, 07:21   #1840

What's up with the trojan Zpevdo in the client?
Old 01/30/2019, 08:58   #1841

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by un1que View Post
best pserver ever, but wrong time to join.. last players will quit no later than 15.02... sad but true
Old 01/30/2019, 12:56   #1842

Quote:
Originally Posted by un1que View Post
Definitely! So many server opened and closed after our release, our server is still up & running. 24/7 support and weekly updates taking place on Thursdays.

We've made it quite easy for the new players, give it a try and you'll love it.

Also;

Reasons why you should give Electus EU a try;
1. It's soo much easier to level up now
2. SOS Items are 5x cheaper now (compared to what it was in the beginning)
3. Differences between SOS and higher tier SOX are very small
4. 24/7 Active server
5. 100% Stable
6. Weekly updates / New content
7. Free Devil Spirit & Premium (3 days) for starters
8. Helpful community
9. 24/7 Support-Help on Discord directly from Server Admins
10. Weekly server-wide events on sundays between 21:00 - 23:00 [SUNDAY-FUNDAY]

Tips;
1. Kick off your journey with jobbing (trading) once you hit 100 level. There are usually caravans going on day and night. It's the easiest way to farm gold. Gold is valuable so there are many people selling silk for gold
2. We giveaway more than 31000 free silks every single day through events and uniques (silk scroll drops) - use the commands on discord to find out more
3. Sticking to +6/7 SOS items for now might be ideal as you will be able to buy end-game content cheaper / faster than the old players
4. There are 2 major dungeons. Godsend Dungeon and Hall of Worship (Custom Forgotten World). Complete these dungeons and collect special boxes - sell or crack them to get a SOX out of them. In general jobbing + fgw would get you rich in shorter period of time.

The events that are not dependant on item points are

1. KillTheGM (125 Silks x 3rounds / 8 times a day)
2. Hide N Seek (150 Silks 8 times a day)
3. Triva (25 silks x 24 times a day)
4. Battle Royale (750 silks x 2 times a day)
5. Jackpot (300-450 Silks x 1 per day)
6. Lottery (15 winners in total 10k silks x 1 day)
7. Lucky Party Number (150 silks x 6 times a day)

The events that are partially or directly dependant on item points

Survival Arena (No silk reward yet you can easily sell the rewards for silk)
2. LastManStanding (No silk reward yet you can easily sell the rewards for silk)
3. Job cave (5x Uniques x 4 spawns daily , 15000 worthy silk scroll drops daily)
4. Madness Event (No silk reward yet you can easily sell the rewards for silk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedFrosch View Post
best pserver ever, but wrong time to join.. last players will quit no later than 15.02... sad but true
Thanks... And... you claim ''another server will be released and our players will quit to play in there''

I promise you that our 3 months old server will last longer than any server that will be released in February.
If you don't believe me, we talk again in 2-3 months and find out ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtape View Post
What's up with the trojan Zpevdo in the client?
Every sro client have it, you can test. There is nothing to worry about though, it's not a ''trojan'' as your antivirus software claims.
Old 01/30/2019, 21:00   #1843

Electus, a Home where ur heart can be..

This server was pretty good at the begin, lately alot ppl quitted, sadly.. Takes the fun away. But we learned, its the community. Even thought u got alot of Events running, (Xmas Job Quest) Pvp Event, Bonus EP for Traders/Hunters.

Also there wasnt an huge lags, no downtimes so far i can tell. Anything seems good. Also new players can catch up..( Should reduce the EP for Moon Weapons, so they can catch up even faster.)

There might be not alot things, u could do better. Maybe just find a away to gain Money from normal mobs, or any quests. Like remove the Elexirs quest from HWT and add a Money quest. Like 10 pieces each quest? Ppl will abuse it for use, with 4 Chars on 1 Account. Also not a gud way. U might got something in ur mind.

Also the last Pvp Event was kinda messed up. Theres a Rule everyone can read:"Q. Spamming shield / heal - Disqualification
A. There will be only 1 warning for spamming the shield/heal. Second time you spam it, you're disqualified.
However, if you spam the shield on purpose when you know you're about to die - you might also be disqualified without a warning.
It's upon admin's decision. Play fair."

Also "It's upon admin's decision" There were 2 warriors fighting for like 5 mins, 3,5 mins of that fight we saw a shield, noone got a warning, i cant tell if this is a shield spam or not. Since its and Admin decision.

Other ppl got, on a other Pvp event got a warning even faster. but its an Admin decision.

Also the Alchemy was pretty hard, u said u didnt even changed a byte, doesnt feel like that and u know it. i dont complain its not impossible to fuse anything. its working, just taking alot of elexirs,immos and luckys.

Anyways u made a good job prox. Thumbs UP!

See ya
Old 01/30/2019, 21:11   #1844

is this server even getting new players when they are faced with 50 hours of brainless boring trading just to get basic set? seems like a big red flag for new people
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2019, 22:46   #1845

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
is this server even getting new players when they are faced with 50 hours of brainless boring trading just to get basic set? seems like a big red flag for new people
You get 10dg last tier +3 fb set automatically. You don't need to do anything other than leveling to have a basic set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhypersonic View Post
Electus, a Home where ur heart can be..

This server was pretty good at the begin, lately alot ppl quitted, sadly.. Takes the fun away. But we learned, its the community. Even thought u got alot of Events running, (Xmas Job Quest) Pvp Event, Bonus EP for Traders/Hunters.

Also there wasnt an huge lags, no downtimes so far i can tell. Anything seems good. Also new players can catch up..( Should reduce the EP for Moon Weapons, so they can catch up even faster.)

There might be not alot things, u could do better. Maybe just find a away to gain Money from normal mobs, or any quests. Like remove the Elexirs quest from HWT and add a Money quest. Like 10 pieces each quest? Ppl will abuse it for use, with 4 Chars on 1 Account. Also not a gud way. U might got something in ur mind.

Also the last Pvp Event was kinda messed up. Theres a Rule everyone can read:"Q. Spamming shield / heal - Disqualification
A. There will be only 1 warning for spamming the shield/heal. Second time you spam it, you're disqualified.
However, if you spam the shield on purpose when you know you're about to die - you might also be disqualified without a warning.
It's upon admin's decision. Play fair."

Also "It's upon admin's decision" There were 2 warriors fighting for like 5 mins, 3,5 mins of that fight we saw a shield, noone got a warning, i cant tell if this is a shield spam or not. Since its and Admin decision.

Other ppl got, on a other Pvp event got a warning even faster. but its an Admin decision.

Also the Alchemy was pretty hard, u said u didnt even changed a byte, doesnt feel like that and u know it. i dont complain its not impossible to fuse anything. its working, just taking alot of elexirs,immos and luckys.

Anyways u made a good job prox. Thumbs UP!

See ya
There was no admin @ last pvp tournament, you can/could simply report - reach out to us on Discord as you usually do.

I didn't change alchemy rate since 2016. Many people think I did, believe it or not, I didn't cuz it works very well.

I appreciate for the good words. Thanks.
Closed Thread