Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/22/2019, 03:07   #1801

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limitless_ View Post
legendary update broke the server =/ the server was perfect, but no, it has to change something.
or u just lazy? what broke? lol... no no better buy all and stay in city and fight global ?... lel nothing broke this uptades legendary very good they server all time alive!

i play electus after start what server have long time active job? trading? i dont talk about uniqe ppl wait for uniq like on isrro at spawn place... ctf / ba survival arena batttle royall all of the time 100% active ! always fun , server no sleep. ofc team elctus 24/7 100% good job pr0x . good job !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2019, 09:20   #1802

Electus the best pserver of silkroad. stay stabil, laggfree, full activity, the server is FRESH (New) just 2.5month. and still over 2k player <3 join -> stay & have fun on -> electus <3 its first the beginning
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2019, 19:55   #1803

Guys me and few my friends wanna join ! but i have some questions ... It is posibble to be a strong player now without donation? its any sens to start play now?
Old 01/22/2019, 20:18   #1804

elite*gold: 3490
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolo30 View Post
Guys me and few my friends wanna join ! but i have some questions ... It is posibble to be a strong player now without donation? its any sens to start play now?
Hello, glad to see you here ^^

Reasons why you should give Electus EU a try

1. It's soo much easier to level up now
2. SOS Items are 5x cheaper now (compared to what it was in the beginning)
3. Differences between SOS and higher tier SOX are very small
4. 24/7 Active server
5. 100% Stable
6. Weekly updates / New content
7. Free Devil Spirit & Premium for starters
8. Helpful community
9. 24/7 Support-Help on Discord directly from Server Admins
10. Weekly server-wide events on sundays between 21:00 - 23:00 [SUNDAY-FUNDAY]

Tips
1. Kick off your journey with jobbing (trading) once you hit 100 level. There are usually caravans going on day and night. It's the easiest way to farm gold. Gold is valuable so there are many people selling silk for gold
2. We giveaway more than 31000 free silks every single day through events and uniques (silk scroll drops) - use the commands on discord to find out more
3. Sticking to +6/7 SOS items for now might be ideal as you will be able to buy end-game content cheaper / faster than the old players
4. There are 2 major dungeons. Godsend Dungeon and Hall of Worship (Custom Forgotten World). Complete these dungeons and collect special boxes - sell or crack them to get a SOX out of them. In general jobbing + fgw would get you rich in shorter period of time.

Discord link : http://bit.ly/ElectusDiscord for 24/7 support
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2019, 01:57   #1805

The best server I've played so far. I will totally recommend this to all my friends.

Why is it the best server?
-1st GM and GA are active, friendly and always willing to answer your question even if it's the same
question ask every day. lol
-2nd there are so many active players that can speak English.
-3rd its easy to raise your concerns, question or problem in discord.
-4th they don't tolerate racism.
-5th it is possible for you to become strong without a donation all you need is hard work & time.
-6th 24/7 Caravan which I enjoy the most.
-most of all the game events are fancy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2019, 13:17   #1806

hey guys, I stopped sro like 2-3 years ago and thinking about starting again on Electus.
would be nice if u could answer me those questions..
is there roughly the same amount of Eu and Chin chars on this server?
Or is it like there are way more eu chars than chinese?
also would u say that ppl play every build, can you see bowers, glavies, s/s, rogue, etc.. or are 2-3 builds dominating the whole server?
Old 01/23/2019, 16:43   #1807

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by richboy View Post
hey guys, I stopped sro like 2-3 years ago and thinking about starting again on Electus.
would be nice if u could answer me those questions..
is there roughly the same amount of Eu and Chin chars on this server?
Or is it like there are way more eu chars than chinese?
also would u say that ppl play every build, can you see bowers, glavies, s/s, rogue, etc.. or are 2-3 builds dominating the whole server?
I see that you are a Chinese fan. This is your place then!
Compared to the other Eu-Ch servers around in the past 4-5 years, Electus is the most balanced one if we are to talk about the race & build distribution simply because we boosted chinese quite alot that it's so powerful, especially 1v1.

Currently, there are many S/S build followed by the glaviers and then bowers. Every build has it's own specific boost. Cold especially, Critical increase for STR characters, Heuksal damage increase for INT Spears, Passive defence & damage increase in Pacheon, nuke skill in Force and many new debuffs in Force to increase the variety of the builds in the server.

As Yukie posted above, it's quite easy to build a char and catch up now as we do push the new players as much as we can. You can also buy the end-game weapon (Legendary Moon) directly unlike the old players who bought a moon weapon and upgraded it to legendary one. So many advantages... hop in now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenlove View Post
The best server I've played so far. I will totally recommend this to all my friends.

Why is it the best server?
-1st GM and GA are active, friendly and always willing to answer your question even if it's the same
question ask every day. lol
-2nd there are so many active players that can speak English.
-3rd its easy to raise your concerns, question or problem in discord.
-4th they don't tolerate racism.
-5th it is possible for you to become strong without a donation all you need is hard work & time.
-6th 24/7 Caravan which I enjoy the most.
-most of all the game events are fancy.
That means a lot Wenlove, thank you very much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2019, 21:49   #1808

Is it possible to reach any sort of high end pvp gear without 10h/a day manual trading for weeks/months?

Big reason I loved silkroad cuz you could just bot all day afk and still progress just as everyone but if you need to manually trade for hours and hours and hours to reach something worth while to pvp then it sucks, hope thats not the case.
Old 01/23/2019, 23:04   #1809

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Is it possible to reach any sort of high end pvp gear without 10h/a day manual trading for weeks/months?

Big reason I loved silkroad cuz you could just bot all day afk and still progress just as everyone but if you need to manually trade for hours and hours and hours to reach something worth while to pvp then it sucks, hope thats not the case.
Hello Nova,

Let me inform you real quick about that. Our server is heavily based on the activities. Low tier sox items;

SOS (+1): Super cheap
SOA (+2): Cheap
SOE (+3): Affordable

are tradeable and you can buy them with gold or silk very easily.

SOM (+5) however is not something that you can get directly from a box/player. It is the (pre) end-game content and require a lot of work. In short, Electus Points + Coin farm required and is non-tradeable. The reason behind that is to push people to join the activities in long term to keep the server active.

What we did recently is that we replaced SOM weapons (+5) that are being sold in SOX NPC for Electus Points + Coins with the new end-game content Legendary SOM (+6). Now, you can buy Legendary SOM weapons without buying a SOM weapon and having to upgrade it like old players have to. That will save you quite a lot of time, EP and Coin investment and help you to catch up the old players big time.

Sorry to keep this long, I'm making sure to have you understand that being a new player in Electus comes up with a lot of advantage as we made it easy for them.

And yes, finally, we have Grand Electus items (+5) which are 1:1 SOM. The only difference is they are very rare to find and tradeable. They are obtained from Peculiar Box that drops from Dungeon and normal uniques (1/750 success rate). You can buy it from a player and make him rich. They are being sold for around 7-9k silks or 7-8k silks worthy gold. (Gold is quite valuable in the server, anyone would sell you silk for gold). Needlessly to mention, you can upgrade Grand Electus items to Legendary Grand Electus with (non-tradeable) upgrader scrolls that require Electus Points + Coins.

To sum up, the best you can get on your first day is;

1. End game weapon (+6)
2. SOE/GE equipments and accessories (+1 to 5)

End game equipments & accessories are non tradeable. Yet, none have a complete and game weapon and accessories yet. None even has legendary accessories so far because they are not unlocked.

So, hop in. Electus is for everyone.

Old 01/23/2019, 23:48   #1810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
and you can buy them with gold or silk very easily
No doubt on that part, but you still havent answered my question.
How many hours of brainless trading you need for your "affordable" soe set?
Cuz let's be honest, jobbing is only any fun when you can actually properly pvp but at first its just gonna be a part time job to get any decent set.

So just give me rough numbers on how much 1 trade gives, how long it takes and whats average prices on gear?
Old 01/24/2019, 00:00   #1811

Is this game worth playing as a grinder? So yeah i Will PvP sometimes eventually but i want to grind 99% of the time. Is that possible in this server ?
Old 01/24/2019, 00:01   #1812

Quote:
No doubt on that part, but you still havent answered my question.
How many hours of brainless trading you need for your "affordable" soe set?
Cuz let's be honest, jobbing is only any fun when you can actually properly pvp but at first its just gonna be a part time job to get any decent set.

So just give me rough numbers on how much 1 trade gives, how long it takes and whats average prices on gear?
You can farm around 200m gold from trading within 1 hour.
100 silk is around 300-350m gold.

SOS gear= 300-350m
SOA gear= 750-900m
SOE gear= 2-3b

Prices listed above might not be perfect. So, overall for a full sos gear acc/set = 15 hours of jobbing would be enough. Of course, you can also complete dungeons and farm boxes & sell them to earn gold-silk as well.
Old 01/24/2019, 00:27   #1813

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
You can farm around 200m gold from trading within 1 hour.
100 silk is around 300-350m gold.

SOS gear= 300-350m
SOA gear= 750-900m
SOE gear= 2-3b

Prices listed above might not be perfect. So, overall for a full sos gear acc/set = 15 hours of jobbing would be enough. Of course, you can also complete dungeons and farm boxes & sell them to earn gold-silk as well.
Im sorry but it sounds so boring. So basically just for basic sos set you need to sit and watch your character move from town to town for 15 hours, then for another x hours to get basic pearl items.
Then you can try to pvp but oh you gonna get your *** kicked by soe or better gear players so its back to sitting and watching your character slowly go from town to town for another 200 hours.
I am missing something? Cuz that doesnt sound fun gameplay.

Is there anyway to achieve good gear without mind numbing boring trading? Or to make bot run it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2019, 01:33   #1814

Quote:
Im sorry but it sounds so boring. So basically just for basic sos set you need to sit and watch your character move from town to town for 15 hours, then for another x hours to get basic pearl items.
Then you can try to pvp but oh you gonna get your ass kicked by soe or better gear players so its back to sitting and watching your character slowly go from town to town for another 200 hours.

Is there anyway to achieve good gear without mind numbing boring trading? Or to make bot run it?
We've been talking about the jobbing profit because you asked for it. Of course, there are other ways to farm gold silk from.

1. Unique Hunting

Uniques, especially the job cave uniques drop more than 15000 silks every single day, in total.

2. Farming Boxes

By completing the dungeons (FGW+Godsend Dungeon) only once a day, you can farm several platinum (30-40 silks), diamond (60-100 silks) and maybe even elite box which is worth 200 silks.

These boxes also drop from the normal uniques and given as a reward from some of the auto-events.

3. Buying & Selling

As this is called silkroad online, you can do the most basic thing and buy & sell things for higher price like many people do.

4. Achievements & Quests

There are quests and achievements that unlocks ''Electus Box'' and several other valuable items that can be sold for gold/silk as well.

In short, there are multiple ways of farming gold and silk in the game, not only one. I forgot to mention that we giveaway more than 31000 silks every day through unique's (silk scroll drops) and automatic events, in total.

Choose your way, become a merchant or farmer to collect them gold and silk.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2019, 04:55   #1815

Quote:
Then you can try to pvp but oh you gonna get your *** kicked by soe or better gear players so its back to sitting and watching your character slowly go from town to town for another 200 hours.

idk what u looking when i play i dont have no one min boring... uniq app i go uniq , uniq dead - time ctf the survival later job and alot alot things. now players want all free witth create char ...
Closed Thread