Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/13/2018, 14:24   #466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embodiment♔ View Post
This sounds like Prox, can't admit his mistake and acting arogant when confronted
why do you keep coming back here dude????????
why the haters constantly coming back to thread and posting **** comments all the time??????

you haters are soooooo obssessed with electus threads, maybe you should come and play instead
Old 06/13/2018, 14:28   #467

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtaz009 View Post
why do you keep coming back here dude????????
why the haters constantly coming back to thread and posting **** comments all the time??????

you haters are soooooo obssessed with electus threads, maybe you should come and play instead
Learn the difference between hating and facts. Some people here are just throwing random words without any foundation like the person saying lastthief helping jh etc. But what i'm saying I have evidence for and is 100% true. Facts, not hate.
Old 06/13/2018, 14:37   #468

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSimpson2 View Post

we tried and nothing fixed...
PM Me in Discord
Quote:
Originally Posted by sami79 View Post
Anyone can say me if sbot working on this server ?
Yes it it
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcelen View Post
Wtf!

My Ign Mert, you can check that if you want..
the answer is case sensitive. In this Case: "Dogs" not dogs or dog
Quote:
Learn the difference between hating and facts. Some people here are just throwing random words without any foundation like the person saying lastthief helping jh etc. But what i'm saying I have evidence for and is 100% true. Facts, not hate.
Fact is that you chargebacked last seasons and thats why your email is, of course, banned. Imagine buying a ticket for a plane and on the airport you find out its fake one. Would you trust the seller one year later? No you wont.
Old 06/13/2018, 15:07   #469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post

Fact is that you chargebacked last seasons and thats why your email is, of course, banned. Imagine buying a ticket for a plane and on the airport you find out its fake one. Would you trust the seller one year later? No you wont.
Facts is that Even tho I chargebacked 10% of what I donated last season I was still told im allowed to play. If I werent allowed to Play I would understand 100%. But Why tell me im allowed to Play then ban my account 3 days after the opening? Are you gonna be thick minded aswell?

Also Why accept my donation if the email is banned?
Old 06/13/2018, 15:10   #470

Quote:
Facts is that Even tho I chargebacked 10% of what I donated last season I was still told im allowed to play. If I werent allowed to Play I would understand 100%. But Why tell me im allowed to Play then ban my account 3 days after the opening? Are you gonna be thick minded aswell?

Also Why accept my donation if the email is banned?
As you maybe can imagine the donation system isnt handled manually which is the reason your blacklisted email was found 3 days later while comparing it with last years chargeback list.

It doesnt matter if you chargeback 100% or 1% - as pr0x said before this is not negotiable.
Old 06/13/2018, 15:14   #471

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
I chargebacked 10% of what I donated last season
I know you're trying to play cool but I will have to ruin it every time sir chargebacklord.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2018, 15:14   #472

Quote:
As you maybe can imagine the donation system isnt handled manually which is the reason your blacklisted email was found 3 days later while comparing it with last years chargeback list.
Hahaha what? I bought e-pin from a paypal reseller. = I sent him money from paypal he saw my pp address -> He manually sent me the e-pin -> I manually wrote the e-pin on the website. Are u drunk? How can u say its not done manually.

Quote:
It doesnt matter if you chargeback 100% or 1% - as pr0x said before this is not negotiable.
Then why tell me i'm allowed to Play at all when it's not negotiable?
Old 06/13/2018, 15:19   #473

Quote:
Hahaha what? I bought e-pin from a paypal reseller. = I sent him money from paypal he saw my pp address -> He manually sent me the e-pin -> I manually wrote the e-pin on the website. Are u drunk? How can u say its not done manually.

Then why tell me i'm allowed to Play at all when it's not negotiable?
Since you already wrote the answer by yourself I'll only quote you and turn my back onto this. Conclusion: You are allowed to play - you are not allowed to donate from the blacklisted paypal.

Quote:
^ Here you say im free to play your server. Yet you bann my account 3 days after the g.o and 3 days after I have donated. And your reason is "Donated from the same paypal account that chargebacked in season 3". So why say that Im able to play in season 4 if you gonna ban my account for something that happend in season 3? .
Old 06/13/2018, 15:21   #474

Quote:
Since you already wrote the answer by yourself I'll only quote you and turn my back onto this. Conclusion: You are allowed to play - you are not allowed to donate from the blacklisted paypal.
And who exactly told me: You are allowed to play but not donate from the same email you used in s3?

And when you recieved a donation from the blacklisted email Why not refund the amount then? Like superreward is doing. You are trying to act professional but you are all a bunch of scammers
Old 06/13/2018, 15:26   #475

i'm searching for thieves guild
Old 06/13/2018, 15:38   #476

Quote:
Originally Posted by thus007 View Post
i'm searching for thieves guild
If you join our discord you will find our Guild-Recruitment channel. You might find a good one there :-)
Old 06/13/2018, 16:07   #477

can i have explains plz...i never see this on other pserver!

Old 06/13/2018, 16:17   #478

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhenaton View Post
can i have explains plz...i never see this on other pserver!

On our website the payment supplier is SuperRewards. They charge different fees for the payment options because carriers (e.g. Telekom for mobile donation) are charging also different amount of fees. If you want to donate via Paypal or buy a E-Pin feel free to join our discord and contact one of our resellers (Milky_Way, Ivan or Myth)
Old 06/13/2018, 20:51   #479

I am so busy with life things but i RESPECT GM's. 5.500 ONLINE AND NO LAG.

RESPECT!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/13/2018, 22:34   #480

Received Thanks: 1,044
Electus Online Season 4 Server Maintenance & Update [#2][DAY 6] [13.6.2018]

[POSTPONED]-1. Activated Job levels/buffs and wanted buffs (Find the details in gameguide )
2. Added more spawn points in Phantom Desert and reduced the monster re-spawn delay
3. Reduced NPC thief/hunter spawn rate by (6-7 to 2-3 per 5* loot)
4. Removed bicheon thief/hunters (only bowers/spears will appear now)
5. Activated Survival Arena
6. Activated Medusa Spawn (Once per day 21:00 spawn time) [2000 Electus Cash drops, 20 Money & Boxes)
7. Charmander, Charizard, Pikachu are now storeable
8. Haroeris & Jupiter (Might be only 3*) have so much PHY DEF. that str chars hit 1k only
9. Unicorn (Vehicle) is now tradeable
10. Donwhang NPC's tax will be collected by Hotan Fortress Tax NPC
11. HP/MP recovery grains are now stackable up to 1000
12. Reduced Godsend Dungeon entrance fee from 100m to 75m
13. Added Fire-Shield series buffs to permanent buffs list
14. Added spawn/death notice for Simulation unique
15. Santa dress now has 4 magic options
16. Nerfed Haroeris' hidden debuff level and the HP
17. Fixed Godsend Uniques' debuff levels (10dg now)
18. Both Karkadann and Khulood will now drop 1 Diamond Box and 3 Platinum Boxes each.
19. Each Godsend Unique will drop 1 Diamond Box and 2 Platinum Boxes now
20. Increased attribute stone drop rate from 10dg monsters
21. L. Yarkan and D. Shaitan will now drop 2 Platinum Boxes each (STR versions as well)
22. D. Shaitan will drop 1 Diamond Box now. (STR version as well)
23. Tigergirl, Cerberus, Captain Ivy, Ivy (STR) and Uruchi now has 75% chance to drop Platinum Box.
24. Fixed STR Isyutaru, Lord Yarkan and Demon Shaitan's spawns.
25. Increased XP rate

The winner of Comment Event #2 is ''Meik Wojtanowski'' [Charname : 7Shots]. Congratulations!
Closed Thread