Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/29/2018, 19:50   #226

elite*gold: 0
i was so hyped until i saw EP to buy items the same reason why people hate Points to buy items .

i left silkroad Community for like 3 years now , until now what i saw is the same as old electus 1 , what i have played earlier (i was the best s/s in server with +12 sword +11 shield with full moon set +10 ~ 11) .
what changed here only monster design with adding some dungeons which gives you some bad rewards , people kept leaving Electus because we all know that no one playing jobs , while the server keep running for only old players , new players who will join after 2 weeks or so will going to leave because there is no balance in server , why ?

Simple answer : Because old players will kill uniques , takes dungeons rewards , get arena rewards like CTF & Battle Arena , they won't survive in Survival Arena Mode , they will ruin every new player job .
our whole guild left Electus before server goes dead because job were only for Powerful players , i have also tried to join 3 of my friends to play with me but they failed to obtain items from job and it was the only way back there to get Moon Items so they left so i .

I wish (just a wish) for you to delete job and make another way to get last end items .
Fever is not my type, i hope you success and good luck !
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2018, 00:37   #227

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperial93 View Post
Nobody did that before but you should consider adjusting silk prices for countries which has extremely ridiculous exchange rates.
join the discord server, there are updates and future info on it! bit.ly/ElectusDiscord
Old 05/30/2018, 00:49   #228

If you are a weak player be a trader and join the caravans
Old 05/30/2018, 01:11   #229

I was banned from Discord without explanation. Is this the end without the start?
Old 05/30/2018, 01:27   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by casio696 View Post
I was banned from Discord without explanation. Is this the end without the start?
same lol
Old 05/30/2018, 03:57   #231

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
i was so hyped until i saw EP to buy items the same reason why people hate Points to buy items .

i left silkroad Community for like 3 years now , until now what i saw is the same as old electus 1 , what i have played earlier (i was the best s/s in server with +12 sword +11 shield with full moon set +10 ~ 11) .
what changed here only monster design with adding some dungeons which gives you some bad rewards , people kept leaving Electus because we all know that no one playing jobs , while the server keep running for only old players , new players who will join after 2 weeks or so will going to leave because there is no balance in server , why ?

Simple answer : Because old players will kill uniques , takes dungeons rewards , get arena rewards like CTF & Battle Arena , they won't survive in Survival Arena Mode , they will ruin every new player job .
our whole guild left Electus before server goes dead because job were only for Powerful players , i have also tried to join 3 of my friends to play with me but they failed to obtain items from job and it was the only way back there to get Moon Items so they left so i .

I wish (just a wish) for you to delete job and make another way to get last end items .
Fever is not my type, i hope you success and good luck !
Thank you very much for your feedback, however, I can not not agree with any single word for the reasons I'll list below.

WRONG > There are so many people out there ''thinking'' that there are endless possibilities for the server owners to give the players yet they're just being lazy and re-using the same system over and over.

WHY > These files are broken. What I mean with broken? I just mean it they are fucking broken man. We don't have a source code to ''wish'' and '' develop'' with. We only have ability to go around stuff, mostly mess with the visuals and mainly focus on the server economy, add varieties to masteries and the items. These are literally what you can do with those files. This is why exactly ''DEVELOPING A PRIVATE SRO SERVER'' has no value. Go back to ''SRO PServer Advertising'' Section then go to the LAST PAGE. You'll see there are 10,000 + psro servers created over the years and 99% of them are already closed. Most of them had similar in-game features except the new User-Interface thingy. Developing a server is worthless unless you have a player-base and management skills. So if you think, you can re-invent this game, please be my guest, download the files and give it your own try. Don't forget though; you will suffer so hard versus the haters, exploits, missing stuff that result in INSTANT GAME SERVER CRASH and you'll spend so much time trying to figure out; then you'll be like. FUCK, I'm not going to go for ''SOMETHING NEW'' because these files will not let you go.

WRONG > New players who will join after 2 weeks or so will going to leave because there is no balance in server.

WHY > It's definitely not easily recognisable but we're always keeping the gap between ''DONATORS'' and ''NON-DONATORS/NEW PLAYERS'' close throughout the whole season. You have to be there and SEE us doing it. In other words; join Season 4 and if you don't like it, be my guest and DM me on discord, we talk.

INVALID > i have also tried to join 3 of my friends to play with me but they failed to obtain items from job and it was the only way back there to get Moon Items so they left so i.

WHY > Because in this season, we literally allow you to obtain the points from WHEREVER/WHATEVER you want. U hate jobbing? No problem, go collect points from other events such as CTF/FW/BA/Survival Area/Unique Hunting/Quest or even Alchemy. Nice ah?

YOU MUST TRY IT OUT YOURSELF.

Quote:
Hello casio,

I apologise for what happened, I was not notified about this so far. I will take care of this matter myself.

Please DM me (on epvp or on discord Pr0x!#7935) and let me know your Discord name# I'll talk to you in person.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2018, 04:05   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
unban those two lads in Discord
Sounds beautifully, too bad i was dreaming.
Old 05/30/2018, 14:18   #233

Quote:
Sounds beautifully, too bad i was dreaming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2018, 16:24   #234

Thanks Prox! for sorting my issue out. Top man!
Old 05/30/2018, 17:16   #235

why did you disable phbot? its the only bot working on ubuntu for me -_-
Old 05/30/2018, 20:26   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Thank you very much for your feedback, however, I can not not agree with any single word for the reasons I'll list below.

WRONG > There are so many people out there ''thinking'' that there are endless possibilities for the server owners to give the players yet they're just being lazy and re-using the same system over and over.

WHY > These files are broken. What I mean with broken? I just mean it they are fucking broken man. We don't have a source code to ''wish'' and '' develop'' with. We only have ability to go around stuff, mostly mess with the visuals and mainly focus on the server economy, add varieties to masteries and the items. These are literally what you can do with those files. This is why exactly ''DEVELOPING A PRIVATE SRO SERVER'' has no value. Go back to ''SRO PServer Advertising'' Section then go to the LAST PAGE. You'll see there are 10,000 + psro servers created over the years and 99% of them are already closed. Most of them had similar in-game features except the new User-Interface thingy. Developing a server is worthless unless you have a player-base and management skills. So if you think, you can re-invent this game, please be my guest, download the files and give it your own try. Don't forget though; you will suffer so hard versus the haters, exploits, missing stuff that result in INSTANT GAME SERVER CRASH and you'll spend so much time trying to figure out; then you'll be like. FUCK, I'm not going to go for ''SOMETHING NEW'' because these files will not let you go.

WRONG > New players who will join after 2 weeks or so will going to leave because there is no balance in server.

WHY > It's definitely not easily recognisable but we're always keeping the gap between ''DONATORS'' and ''NON-DONATORS/NEW PLAYERS'' close throughout the whole season. You have to be there and SEE us doing it. In other words; join Season 4 and if you don't like it, be my guest and DM me on discord, we talk.

INVALID > i have also tried to join 3 of my friends to play with me but they failed to obtain items from job and it was the only way back there to get Moon Items so they left so i.

WHY > Because in this season, we literally allow you to obtain the points from WHEREVER/WHATEVER you want. U hate jobbing? No problem, go collect points from other events such as CTF/FW/BA/Survival Area/Unique Hunting/Quest or even Alchemy. Nice ah?

YOU MUST TRY IT OUT YOURSELF.
Everything you said is right but the point is if i have a knife and you have a gun , who wins ? ofc, the gun guy is going to win this will also happen with silkroad players who have much items and stronger items is going to win in CTF ,Battle Arena ,Survival Mode ,Job .
I didn't mean to upset anyone ,Contrary i respect everyone work especially electus servers it's awesome but they must be on players side by letting them choose which way they want to play and choose the way they want to have fun , my opinion is to change the way to get end items .

sorry if i was too harsh in my words Pr0x .
Old 05/30/2018, 20:56   #237

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeagle93 View Post
why did you disable phbot? its the only bot working on ubuntu for me -_-
PhBot should be working. Equipping a job suit is disabled (if you logged in with PhBot) due to auto-trade script.

Please contact LENOX on our Discord channel for further investigation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megam View Post
Everything you said is right but the point is if i have a knife and you have a gun , who wins ? ofc, the gun guy is going to win this will also happen with silkroad players who have much items and stronger items is going to win in CTF ,Battle Arena ,Survival Mode ,Job .
I didn't mean to upset anyone ,Contrary i respect everyone work especially electus servers it's awesome but they must be on players side by letting them choose which way they want to play and choose the way they want to have fun , my opinion is to change the way to get end items .

sorry if i was too harsh in my words Pr0x .
Your example is not reliable. This is a PVE server, you grind, you participate events and stuff to collect valuable items/points.

Your ''logic'' won't work in PVE. I'd recommend you PVP servers, you login, play, log off and come back after a year, everyone is still equal.
Old 05/31/2018, 01:55   #238

i'm in
Old 05/31/2018, 06:14   #239

Well, Your title says it all. Season 4 which means you guys will keep open servers with extra amazing features to encourage stupid players to donate and then you get some money until server is getting down. So you stop like 2 months then re-open another server and call it season "myass" and stupid players in process. Stop spamming my E-mail and idgaf literally about your ****. Im playing fortnite now so shhhh
Old 05/31/2018, 10:52   #240

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX_Egypt View Post
Well, Your title says it all. Season 4 which means you guys will keep open servers with extra amazing features to encourage stupid players to donate and then you get some money until server is getting down. So you stop like 2 months then re-open another server and call it season "myass" and stupid players in process. Stop spamming my E-mail and idgaf literally about your ****. Im playing fortnite now so shhhh
wasting those x minutes of writing this you could've played fortnite.. now go play and keep quiet
Closed Thread