Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/16/2018, 18:29   #76

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by skolp3x View Post
@ you shouldn't accept paypal donations this time and/or if you will do, accept it but only on trustable users, old users that you will know they'll not make a refund later.
I've had a long conversation with Superrewards company last week, we're working on that together to end the paypal chargeback issue entirely. If it's not gonna work, we'll basically disable paypal donations.
Old 05/16/2018, 18:54   #77

You've some really cool and unique features in your server!

I hope you'll get rewarded for all the efforts you've put into this server, even though I won't play here
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2018, 19:19   #78

im in for sure, nobody is forced to pay a cent, nobody is actually forcing any1 to play it, they made a solid, stable, working system with the old files and now you them to use the new files, its the most popular server at the moment and for a reason.

im Coward and ill run away and then finish you off in jobwar ull see .
hf people!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2018, 19:57   #79

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by awful1337 View Post
nothing new
nothing can take our attention or atleast my attention
also you said there will be a *electus* server gonna release every *year*
so do you think w're stupids?
every year going to earn money , electus server going to stay atleast 1-2months
*we are not stupids to join you servers*
i am really was like electus features
till you release the donation ppl names (it must be a secret ) , what can i see now? you finds a way to earn ( ALOT OF MONEY ) *every year *
we are not stupids
this was my opinion
thank you.
let me guess you're one of those that chargeback, when they failed their weapon at alchemy.
Old 05/16/2018, 20:02   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƛssman View Post
You've some really cool and unique features in your server!

I hope you'll get rewarded for all the efforts you've put into this server, even though I won't play here
Thank you very much sweet heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherstoper View Post
im in for sure, nobody is forced to pay a cent, nobody is actually forcing any1 to play it, they made a solid, stable, working system with the old files and now you them to use the new files, its the most popular server at the moment and for a reason.

im Coward and ill run away and then finish you off in jobwar ull see .
hf people!
have fun boi!
Old 05/16/2018, 20:29   #81

good luck, am in
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2018, 21:13   #82

elite*gold: 100
I see, Electus is the only server you can trust (but not all the time )..

But at the end, it gives the highest private silkroad server experience
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2018, 22:35   #83

elite*gold: 118
I've never played on Electus and I don't think I'll play any SRO for now, But this SRO community is really weird when it comes to choosing their servers or judging other servers. I remember that Pr0X or Electus admins said before that they won't keep their servers for 2 3 years but instead they will introduce their servers as seasons. The server lasts 6 months ? lasts a year ? it all depends on the players. As soon as they the servers looses almost all of their players why should they continue running the project ?. It turned out lately that the life span of a good SRO pServer is 3~6 months in which the players can achieve the last tier gears , pvp do fortress wars and so, but after that everyone knows what happens , its either people leave the server because they found out that there is a new server that flooded their Social Media Accounts with advertisements even though they don't know anything about who is behind that server or anything its all that they are just following they HYPE!!! or following the said to be "Big Guilds" , or it turns into a AFK Botting server where everyone only cares about FW.

For sure there are servers that been around for years now, but I would just recommend joining one of those for some time. They are basically the smaller version of iSRO , Bots are everywhere , each player is having his 8/8 party and farming his own stones , his own gears , his own elixirs and that's all, actually there are some people do prefer those kinds of servers.

And another thing is why do people argue when it comes to money ? They invested alot of time and money on getting everything running , not to say for sure they are already paying for designers , developers and so on . So why do you think they are going to make a server for free ?. Silkroad is a Business , it been always like that for almost everyone , The developers asks for money for their works , designers asks for money for their designs , even you players are finding the smallest chance to sell your gears outside the game.

Enjoy the game or leave it for the others who enjoy it to have fun.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/16/2018, 23:07   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
I've never played on Electus and I don't think I'll play any SRO for now, But this SRO community is really weird when it comes to choosing their servers or judging other servers. I remember that Pr0X or Electus admins said before that they won't keep their servers for 2 3 years but instead they will introduce their servers as seasons. The server lasts 6 months ? lasts a year ? it all depends on the players. As soon as they the servers looses almost all of their players why should they continue running the project ?. It turned out lately that the life span of a good SRO pServer is 3~6 months in which the players can achieve the last tier gears , pvp do fortress wars and so, but after that everyone knows what happens , its either people leave the server because they found out that there is a new server that flooded their Social Media Accounts with advertisements even though they don't know anything about who is behind that server or anything its all that they are just following they HYPE!!! or following the said to be "Big Guilds" , or it turns into a AFK Botting server where everyone only cares about FW.

For sure there are servers that been around for years now, but I would just recommend joining one of those for some time. They are basically the smaller version of iSRO , Bots are everywhere , each player is having his 8/8 party and farming his own stones , his own gears , his own elixirs and that's all, actually there are some people do prefer those kinds of servers.

And another thing is why do people argue when it comes to money ? They invested alot of time and money on getting everything running , not to say for sure they are already paying for designers , developers and so on . So why do you think they are going to make a server for free ?. Silkroad is a Business , it been always like that for almost everyone , The developers asks for money for their works , designers asks for money for their designs , even you players are finding the smallest chance to sell your gears outside the game.

Enjoy the game or leave it for the others who enjoy it to have fun.
This is actually a good and brief explanation.

Majority of the community knows and accepts it as it is, on the other hand there are those ''true-silkroad-soldiers'' still expecting that someone will actually bring ''silkroad 2005'' back and millions of people will go crazy about it. The worse part about it is not that they are only dreaming but they are throwing their hate towards everybody in the scene.

In the end, server owners and the players walks away with what they want and those ''true-silkroad-soldiers'' are doing nothing more than spreading hate in the scene.
Old 05/17/2018, 00:08   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by awful1337 View Post
nothing new
nothing can take our attention or atleast my attention
also you said there will be a *electus* server gonna release every *year*
so do you think w're stupids?
every year going to earn money , electus server going to stay atleast 1-2months
*we are not stupids to join you servers*
i am really was like electus features
till you release the donation ppl names (it must be a secret ) , what can i see now? you finds a way to earn ( ALOT OF MONEY ) *every year *
we are not stupids
this was my opinion
thank you.
Dude, you are irrelevant. You actually think all they care about is money? If they did, why would they pay and keep the server online while that feew people played electus 1-2-3. Why would they invest their time to update while the past servers died? Why on earth would they design and rework everything, to just close it and take the money. Grow up, alot of psro owners care about money ye. But they invested 25 000$ or more into this project, and alot of work. Ofcourse they need incomes to run it, but idk why people like you always see that as their head goal. Pr0x, Lenox, simulation, wants to create something new and something that last. Instead of beeing a toxic, unimportant noob, read the thread and you will be suprised.

Posting the top donators names are irrelevant to the current server. They want to thank the people who supported them with donations. Why on earth do you manage to twist everything?

They posted my name, do it look like i care? They are a great team, and i know they work hard as fuark. Im defently in, keep going Prox, lenox and simu, and the rest of the team. Im sure this will be a blast <3
Old 05/17/2018, 01:20   #86

Iam tired from all these ****** servers on the scene finally we having something real, HYPE
Old 05/17/2018, 02:36   #87

pls, remove atack pet and Grab Pet on Job Mode...

one caravan is 60 players, atack pet and grab pet, this is fuckingg lag...
Old 05/17/2018, 02:48   #88

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
Looking forward to this server! It will be the best version of Silkroad ever, don' t think you can call it a private server anymore at this point! Outclassing the original Silkroad at every stage
Old 05/17/2018, 05:38   #89

Open.. Close.. Open.. Close..

Try to work on the long-term, boyz. Good luck.
Old 05/17/2018, 09:56   #90

Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite. View Post
Open.. Close.. Open.. Close..

Try to work on the long-term, boyz. Good luck.
electus is long-term.

most servers are dying after 1-2 months.
Closed Thread