Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018

Discussion on ELECTUS 100 CAP | ONLINE & ACTIVE SINCE 26.10.2018 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/10/2018, 16:26   #826

elite*gold: 0
Important notes :

For your own safety, use an unique password for your accounts!
If you used the same ID / PW combination in other servers, your account will not be safe!

P.S: Just a friendly reminder for y'all to avoid hack/scam issue ^^
Old 07/10/2018, 16:36   #827

Client did not send HWID error, I did everything stated on the site, nothing worked.
Any help?
Old 07/10/2018, 19:21   #828

elite*gold: 2
um,how do I lvl up early when I barely see any monsters?
EDIT : nvm guess I was bugged
Old 07/10/2018, 19:42   #829

elite*gold: 3490
Quote:
Originally Posted by dayeddd View Post
Client did not send HWID error, I did everything stated on the site, nothing worked.
Any help?
please join our discord form Here and contact one of the volunteers or admin assistant or you can just contact me, will try to help c:
Old 07/10/2018, 21:04   #830

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestia# View Post
Jobbing is easier now since it gives more EP & Gold. Also we added the new traderoutes with zones where not even NPC Thiefs are spawning (Togui)
Thanks for the feedback though, we might implement a poll system for major changes.
But, I mean... My point is, how can you get that bonus of EP & Gold if there are more thiefs than hunters but wait, that's no the big problem... The problem IS, hunters ig have some kind of bad syndrome, they're always full tracing/afk in caravans. So, how succesfully can be a 5* run? No one knows, arggh

In the beggining everyone was doing caravan runs with more safety, that's why I've been said he should be kidding with that. Now you got my point?

And grats about the poll system implement, I hope you guys really can do that. GL.
Old 07/10/2018, 21:18   #831

Trusted?
Old 07/11/2018, 07:59   #832

#MyElectusMoment

[/IMG]
Old 07/11/2018, 09:52   #833

Players online: 2232/7000
What is ur excuse now?
No LastThief = No Electus !
Old 07/11/2018, 10:19   #834

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katara* View Post
Players online: 2232/7000
What is ur excuse now?
Katara, I didn't expect getting perma banned from Electus would play such a major role in your life that you would come back to our epvp thread every day to spread your hate over. This is heartbreaking...

Sorry to tell you that Hyperfilter had a long maintenance resulted in multiple connection drops and is why the player count is at 2.200's right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omarfgntu View Post
But, I mean... My point is, how can you get that bonus of EP & Gold if there are more thiefs than hunters but wait, that's no the big problem... The problem IS, hunters ig have some kind of bad syndrome, they're always full tracing/afk in caravans. So, how succesfully can be a 5* run? No one knows, arggh

In the beggining everyone was doing caravan runs with more safety, that's why I've been said he should be kidding with that. Now you got my point?

And grats about the poll system implement, I hope you guys really can do that. GL.
Yep, it's expected to come out within this week's server update. (Friday)
Old 07/11/2018, 10:25   #835

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0x! View Post
Katara, I didn't expect getting perma banned from Electus would play such a major role in your life that you would come back to our epvp thread every day to spread your hate over. This is heartbreaking...

Sorry to tell you that Hyperfilter had a long maintenance resulted in multiple connection drops and is why the player count is at 2.200's right now.
Tell people where and why did I get banned ? , nah I'm just having some free time, and I checked the website and guess what, daily way more players ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yeah, 3k and 2k such a big difference :s
Old 07/11/2018, 11:05   #836

Received Thanks: 1,044
Important Announcement

Current status in the server

It has been more than a month since Electus Season 4 came out. We reached roughly 6K players within a few days after the server release.
Lately, we have been getting complaints from the players that they are not happy to see that the player count dropped from 6000ish to 3000ish after a month. Let me explain what has been happening since the beginning and why the player count dropped.

1. Nature of PSRO, it's not surprising that certain players jump in between servers every month. So they did their thing, they played in the first month and then quitted. (We have 0 control over this)
2. Hard alchemy rates, people usually underestimate Electus alchemy rates and end up giving up on it because they are used to play on easy servers.
3. Frequent updates and restarts, we had so many updates and server restarts and recently Hyperfilter connection drops which tilts players because they find their character offline once they are back to play and they decide to stop playing.
4. Summertime, we are the biggest family in private sro scene with our crazy big community and they do love Electus and they will always be here to play every time no matter what. Or.. except it's summer time. I had so many direct messages before the launch that the release date is problematic for so many people they can either play in the beginning only or they can not play at all because it's summer time and they have to leave home etc. We had all set for June 8th in advance so we had to go for it.

What now?

We are very well aware of what's going on and we have always been the one handling it the best in the previous servers. Our servers had 7 to 11 months lifespan in the past years and we will continue to do our best to entertain every member of this family as long as they are playing in the server.

Just because some people left does not mean the story is over. We have around 3K players playing on Electus after a month and a half, the loyal ones! As it has always been, we will be here day and night and continue to deliver the best possible to our loyal Electus family members!

Next Giveaway : RAZER GAMING HEADSET Giveaway (Along side 10,000 Electus Cash giveaway, coming up on Friday)
Next Update : 13th of July, Friday. New update, new content!
Donation Event: It's YOUR time. 20% Bonus Electus Cash for donations during the weekend! (Saturday 00:00 - Sunday 23:59)
Events : 14th of July, Saturday. Unique Event + PVP Tournament #2 (Registrations : )
Old 07/11/2018, 12:18   #837

#MyElectusMoment
Old 07/11/2018, 12:21   #838

i have no idea why would ppl say electus is dead ,the known players still playing ,some random left? who cares ,we are still playing and having fun like other electus seasons .

electus isnt just a priavte server ,it has alot of thing to do (jobbing isnt the only thing to do in the server u have a lot of **** to do and spend ur time there ) missed ur jobbing limit ? u got godsent uniqes,ba/ct/kills/survival etc....

i had a big laugh at some of these keyboard wariors hiding behind the screen tryna mock on electus and counting each player that leaves which is pathetic af.

its was 10 am for me (also server time ,which means server shouldnt be that active like 12-6pm)i was running around tryna buy some **** from stalls then saw kholod appears .

thought server is dead like others saying here but meh ,when i arrived to the spot where kholod appeared i found around 6-7 pts out there ,which means the server is still alive and goin on

you guys are welcome to join electus anytime and have some fun with us ,next week we have only one fortress war which gonna be amazing (all guilds fighting each others )

waiting you in game for a small fight or some fun

>>>itch0 was here<<<

laterz
Old 07/11/2018, 12:43   #839

erectus ded
Old 07/11/2018, 13:24   #840

nvm ill wait for electus season 13
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread