Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Zurich Online | Cap 100| CH | Job Based | Free Silk | Long Trem | Advanced features

Closed Thread

Old 06/03/2018, 13:39   #166

elite*gold: 0
Haha Edzell kido tell me ... why u close again ur NEXT big fail project ? u scared cuz i register my payment ?xD dont worry trust me kido...

So guys let me tell u something... Edzell its a fcking scamer person , who reopen all time same project but with new name. He want only donate donate , making pay2win serv and thats all but its finish his "job" and u will see edzell =) Good luck

BTW , Admin please close this thread server removed.

Old 06/03/2018, 13:42   #167
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1751
Received Thanks: 3,078
Your website is down, please note that you will use this thread so don't submit a new thread with the same content.

#Closed

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Azetc Online | Cap 100| CH | Job Based | Free Silk | Long Trem | Protected | 4 AUGUST
09/04/2017 - SRO PServer Advertising - 176 Replies
http://imgur.com/gvPikqW.png Dear Fans community, We would like to present to you the next big thing in the silkroad private server market which happens to be Azetc. Azetc is a different server Cap 100 CH than any other which provides a completely different way of playing silkroad as each & every build that could come to your mind can beat any other build in terms of PVP which basically provides more fair gameplay & more opportunities of winning our PVP events which are going to be hosted in...
Overlimit | Cap 130 | D13 | Job Based | Advanced Systems | Silk/H | Long Term
10/05/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 590 Replies
Put your hands up so hard! The time has come for the most enjoyable server OverLimit ever created. If you really want to play an unstoppable game, you won't find it anywhere. But, you'll do right here! No need to talk about the past. In the first time, I was going to talk honestly about the past. But, just noticed an old famous sentence who says the 'past is in the past'. Exactly, right beside the great achievements that we've already done so as to keep our experience wide and vast always....