Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Delphinus|Cap 50|EU-CH|Old School|Automatic Events|Job Based|Grand opening May 11

Discussion on Delphinus|Cap 50|EU-CH|Old School|Automatic Events|Job Based|Grand opening May 11 within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/13/2018, 10:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
So you didn't make enough money is what your saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by masteriam View Post
The server has been closed , we didn't reach the number of players that, we hope best wishes for everyone..

We're sorry it just disappointed , we didn't reach the number of players we needed
So you didn't make enough money then?
Old 05/13/2018, 10:30   #32

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,457
Quote:
The server has been closed , we didn't reach the number of players that, we hope best wishes for everyone..

We're sorry it just disappointed , we didn't reach the number of players we needed
After 1 week Closed xD
Quote:
we didn't reach the number of players that
you want in 1 week more as 100 players or what?

didn't reach the number of players = Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat1v3 View Post
So you didn't make enough money is what your saying?

So you didn't make enough money then?
yes he want money ^^

was my server over 1 year old ( 1 times reset last Month )
i have not much player but we are long term and never want money ^^
Play2win is best way
Old 05/13/2018, 12:01   #33

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:

Please note if you wish to reopen your thread you can request , not a new thread.

#Closed
Closed Thread