Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN

Discussion on Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/21/2018, 01:34   #811

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRMo View Post
Lame server, poor activity, no events (the hide and seek and seek and destroy are a joke), most the players have the IQ of a turtle, and they farm to + gear and thats pretty much it. no trading, no job wars, euros being nerfed as ****, Spear nukers buffed to the ******* max. WORST LEGIT SERVER EVER !
thank you for your opinion. good luck to you.
Old 08/21/2018, 09:32   #812

elite*gold: 0
Hello , i`ve donated yesterday via mobile twice , but i got only the first silks i`ve bought and the second not , ign: Stronger ; could u check it please?
Old 08/21/2018, 10:47   #813

how much ppl in server? i am considering joining the server
Old 08/21/2018, 12:00   #814

Quote:
Originally Posted by orenm7137 View Post
how much ppl in server? i am considering joining the server
Definitely more than every others AFK-Botting Server cauz every ppl connected is in front of their computer.

I would say 180-200 active ppl.
Old 08/21/2018, 13:57   #815

Quote:
Bullshit, arround 100 online people, 20-30 MAX in front of theyr computer. I have screenshots of people saying they use keypressers, and suspicion some use bots. And the rest, afk lazy people getting ''FREE TAXI''...
You acting a bit mad spreading all these lies. For all those that want to try the server, go for it, it's unique, you wont find such server. Playing here for 3months now, everyday there s something new to do !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2018, 17:55   #816

joined the server today and it looks great, enjoying the nostalgic feeling! best server around for sure many people are active!
Old 08/21/2018, 18:07   #817

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares1998 View Post
You acting a bit mad spreading all these lies. For all those that want to try the server, go for it, it's unique, you wont find such server. Playing here for 3months now, everyday there s something new to do !
WTF is so unique about this server? and how do you do something new to do when every one does the same thing every day?
Old 08/21/2018, 18:11   #818

What is so unique about WoW then? You do the same **** every day, stupid argument.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2018, 19:19   #819

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geenzo View Post
What is so unique about WoW then? You do the same **** every day, stupid argument.
the thing is that people on this server actualy do nothing. like the other day is was in a ''party'' @ antinokes, and some latino, who cant speak **** english, was caps raging at me to buff him, and he had buffs from another warrior. and the majority of the server is like this. all they want is ''free plwl'', ''gm plez maek event'', ''gm plaez maek warrir not stronk''... **** off with ur bulshit, let's make sro great again.
Old 08/21/2018, 20:59   #820

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
the thing is that people on this server actualy do nothing. like the other day is was in a ''party'' @ antinokes, and some latino, who cant speak **** english, was caps raging at me to buff him, and he had buffs from another warrior. and the majority of the server is like this. all they want is ''free plwl'', ''gm plez maek event'', ''gm plaez maek warrir not stronk''... **** off with ur bulshit, let's make sro great again.
We're so sorry we didn't meet your expectations
Good luck on your next server. #KeepJumping
Old 08/21/2018, 21:03   #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginOnline View Post
We're so sorry we didn't meet your expectations
Good luck on your next server. #KeepJumping
Who says i'm gonna play another server? I'm gonna play casualy here...

The thing is I really enjoy the system... the low rates, no FB +31 fyll krall gear and over modified features. the only thing I desagree with are the unique hunting system, aaaaand the rewards at BA.. an not being able to use the warrior buffs there. I could even suggest some balancing tricks that are going to work perfect. no need to hate for speaking out my opinion bruh !
Old 08/21/2018, 21:26   #822

We just finished a nice trade with our guild & union. It was great fun as always

Greetings to Exile & BlackMarket

EDIT: For all who wanna know if it's worth to go jobbing, I made around 80m in ~1 hour which is pretty much on this server.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2018, 21:37   #823

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƛssman View Post
We just finished a nice trade with our guild & union. It was great fun as always

Greetings to Exile & BlackMarket

EDIT: For all who wanna know if it's worth to go jobbing, I made around 80m in ~1 hour which is pretty much on this server.

More bullshit, at lvl 72 with a silk trans and 5* trade i made 90-100 mil in 3 hours, doing multiple transports back and forth.
Old 08/21/2018, 21:50   #824

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herotachi View Post
Just grow up and stop stealing.

Have you managed to stop all bots and keypressers yet? No. Have you added more fun about jobbing and trade roads? No. How is your community growing? By magic? Grow up please.
Even if I don't have any statistics, it feels like community is growing. Furthermore I'm pretty sure that we - the active players - can make a more suitable statement about the server activity.

About bots/keypressers: I didn't see any bots so far, which doesn't mean that they don't exist. Keypressers can't be blocked, it is simply impossible from a technical view.

Quote:
More bullshit, at lvl 72 with a silk trans and 5* trade i made 90-100 mil in 3 hours, doing multiple transports back and forth.
Well, we did 2 special trades. Niya -> Roc and from Roc -> Jangan and I made 80m. Either you didn't do a special trade or you are very slow, but I guess it's the first one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/21/2018, 21:52   #825

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƛssman View Post
Even if I don't have any statistics, it feels like community is growing. Furthermore I'm pretty sure that we - the active players - can make a more suitable statement about the server activity.

About bots/keypressers: I didn't see any bots so far, which doesn't mean that they don't exist. Keypressers can't be blocked, it is simply impossible from a technical view.

Well, we did 2 special trades. Niya -> Roc and from Roc -> Jangan and I made 80m. Either you didn't do a special trade or you are very slow, but I guess it's the first one.
My bad then, didn't do special trade. Guess you're right then, sorry.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread