Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN

Discussion on Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/05/2018, 21:31   #721

elite*gold: 0
180 players online this sunday please tell us about the next update we need info
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/05/2018, 22:19   #722

Why did u disable Bless Spell in CTF? EU INT chars are nearly useless now. CH Snow isnt disabled ... Warrior buff arent disabled ... I play against 2 full buffed Warrior and noone can kill them... wow what an nice update

think about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2018, 22:34   #723

180ppl today, good job. lets hit 200!!
Old 08/06/2018, 03:34   #724

elite*gold: 20
1x Rate . No Bot ? And Private with risky chance to close >? Why not just play on iSro lol
Old 08/06/2018, 06:03   #725

isro to expensive and u r restricted in only few Hours playtime a day,
also there is no Gold , item and other Drops till lv70.
and that new skill and Job System is lame...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/06/2018, 14:12   #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgefelix View Post
1x Rate . No Bot ? And Private with risky chance to close >? Why not just play on iSro lol
Why x1? It is x3 if you grind solo and x5 in party, with a premium ticket (which can be obtained in fgw) you can push it up to x10, what's the problem?
Old 08/06/2018, 14:39   #727

another guy who only wants to have the easy road try to play the game its more enjoyable and rewarding the way it is. population is steadily growing everyday and server is stable what more could you ask for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pati1992 View Post
Why did u disable Bless Spell in CTF? EU INT chars are nearly useless now. CH Snow isnt disabled ... Warrior buff arent disabled ... I play against 2 full buffed Warrior and noone can kill them... wow what an nice update

think about it
I totally agree with this they need to lower the amount of def and mdef mana skin and iron skin gives not just in ctf and BA but the skill itself needs to be nerf i dont care if you nerf mana skin too you need to lower the amount it gives a warrior with iron and mana skin can facetank 8 people and not die is that even fair its not like mana shield where if two people attack you you lose all your mana and die. You need to consider adjusting it aswell as the warlocks return damage 90% is LOL. Everyone should have a fair chance of killing eachother coz right now there are only two build you could go ingame go warrior for OP iron + mana skin or go spear /SS nuker for OP mana shield. Diversity does not exist. Or you could just be a wiz and hunt uniques all your playing time here. I suggest you lower the amount of def and mdef it gives to realistic figure where in if two people attack them they could possibly die too just like the other builds. Fair play is more fun than running arround knowing nothing can kill you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pati1992 View Post

think about it
I totally agree with this they need to lower the amount of def and mdef mana skin and iron skin gives not just in ctf and BA but the skill itself needs to be nerf i dont care if you nerf mana skin too you need to lower the amount it gives a warrior with iron and mana skin can facetank 8 people and not die is that even fair its not like mana shield where if two people attack you you lose all your mana and die. You need to consider adjusting it aswell as the warlocks return damage 90% is LOL. Everyone should have a fair chance of killing eachother coz right now there are only two build you could go ingame go warrior for OP iron + mana skin or go spear /SS nuker for OP mana shield. Diversity does not exist. Or you could just be a wiz and hunt uniques all your playing time here. I suggest you lower the amount of def and mdef it gives to realistic figure where in if two people attack them they could possibly die too just like the other builds. Fair play is more fun than running arround knowing nothing can kill you.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/07/2018, 11:24   #728

Received Thanks: 1,668
Live @ Twitch

Warlock/Cleric, Demonic, 666, PVE, Origin

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2018, 11:57   #729

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon1252 View Post
I suggested it like 1 month ago on the forums and wrote with simplicity that we need real balancing. Though it seems, that for him, disabling skills is a fair balancing, which I don't understand. (No offense)

Anyway, it is like you said, right now spear nuker / warrior > all. I don't think that disabling skills in ba/ctf will be the best solution here, as there are still open PvP/FW/job war.

In my opinion you cannot make a fair balancing between eu and chn with that 5% stats buff + all masteries, nerfing the eu abilities would be the better approach here. For example you could either reduce the strength of certain skills such as bless / skins / whatever or reduce their duration drastically. Both would be better than disabling them.

The other thing is, that build diversity and balancing for CHN characters is killed by granting everyone all mastery trees. We don't distinct in anything but our stats (int or str) and the gear (which is mostly garment anyway). You can clearly see that spear nuker is the dominating chinese build here. In my opinion, it'd be the best thing to return to the old mastery system where fire / light / cold is not one tree.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2018, 00:27   #730

warrior class role is to be tank- just make skin's usable only with sword and shield and its done.He can tank, but cant use dmg skils with 2H or axes... Cheers :P
Old 08/09/2018, 05:14   #731

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voimir View Post
warrior class role is to be tank- just make skin's usable only with sword and shield and its done.He can tank, but cant use dmg skils with 2H or axes... Cheers :P
Yeah they should make iron and mana skins only usable with 1h sword and shield. I think it woupd be fair if the want to tank then use shield and 1h sword soo they can use mana and iron skin. Coz right now its just rediculous.
Old 08/10/2018, 07:04   #732

Received Thanks: 1,668
xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/10/2018, 15:05   #733

Received Thanks: 1,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post
xD