Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN

Discussion on Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/17/2018, 18:21   #631

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,670
we had Such a nice party today

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2018, 21:40   #632

How many players are online daily?
Old 07/18/2018, 00:43   #633

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casque View Post

Very nice Casque!

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy9991 View Post
How many players are online daily?
50-150 Real Players Online.
Old 07/18/2018, 01:25   #634

Quote:

You need to grow up, young man.
Old 07/18/2018, 13:34   #635

If botting is not allowed for what reason ip limit is 4?

EDIT: my bad, I had read badly this section. Anyway I'm downloading right now, after 30min in game!
Old 07/18/2018, 16:29   #636

Received Thanks: 1,670
Abit Penon Party, CTF, Yetis and DW Cave

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2018, 17:49   #637

Received Thanks: 1,152
Quote:
Abit Penon Party, CTF, Yetis and DW Cave

Sweet, there is another Bard/Cleric on this Server.
Recently hit Lv.27 with mine, hopefully tomorrow there is a Ong Party around.

Going Solo with that Build is brutal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2018, 18:21   #638

Hmm I got a problem with download. Downloaded game from website twice, both from different sources (Mega, Mediafile) and when downloading ends there is nothing to extract, the file which I download is hmm...empty? something like this. Maybe the fact that I'm playing on Mac is the problem but when I downloaded other servers there wasn't any problem like this. Any suggestion?

Edit: oh **** I have to install it like normal isro working fine ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2018, 19:42   #639

Quote:
Hmm I got a problem with download. Downloaded game from website twice, both from different sources (Mega, Mediafile) and when downloading ends there is nothing to extract, the file which I download is hmm...empty? something like this. Maybe the fact that I'm playing on Mac is the problem but when I downloaded other servers there wasn't any problem like this. Any suggestion?

Edit: oh **** I have to install it like normal isro working fine ^^
ign ? xD
Old 07/19/2018, 00:24   #640

Quote:
If botting is not allowed for what reason ip limit is 4?

EDIT: my bad, I had read badly this section. Anyway I'm downloading right now, after 30min in game!
PC limmit is 1, IP limmit is 4 for people who play with friends or thier brothers who share the same internet connection. botting is tottaly disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƛssman View Post
Excuse me mate, but that is pure bullshit.

First of all I am not using any third party software and though my pet does not pick up half of the items.

Furthermore your "second delay" theory is not an excuse. I remember this behaviour occured on ecsro files, but I never seen it on vsro files based servers and "kill mobs slower" cannot be the solution here, especially not on a legit server.
nothing wrong with my pet here O_O he picks every thing that drops even alchemy items xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2018, 13:10   #641

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon1252 View Post
nothing wrong with my pet here O_O he picks every thing that drops even alchemy items xD
Hm that's weird, but I guess most players experience this unlike behaviour with pick pets. It's not related to the item type (gold/alchemy/equipment) as far as I can say. My pet does pick up every type of item, but not every item that dropped.

As a user already said, it occurs most likely when you kill monsters too fast or multiple monsters at once. But it is an unacceptable solution - in my opinion - to kill monsters slower, there is a real fix required.

Though it is hard to find out what exactly causes the problem. I'd assume that it probably is a problem caused by a filter/bot protection or any other 3rd party software. Those tools can cause weird bugs and this is a "bug" which I didn't experience on any other vsro server, or at least not in this intensity.

EDIT:
There are also other bugs that I didn't see/hear from other servers. For example that you cannot see items which another player put into exchange window or that the map is not rendering and you start to run in an "empty" area.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2018, 15:48   #642

I really really don't get why you saw it reasonable to decrease the alchemy rate like that. Who does that in the middle of a servers life? Now all of the newcomers can't get anywhere near the gear that others have that made it in time.

You got people running around with +9 +12 sets, while now anyone new can barely get a +5 set.

Don't take this the wrong way, but what on earth were you thinking when doing this? I knew a few people that left for the sole reason of this change. I don't even really see the point in trying to do alchemy now, when i know unless i spend a unreasonable ammount of money it wont get me anywhere. If you're not trying to be Joymax and create unreasonable difficulties for people just so they pour their money in to the game, please do walk back on this change.

You really have to rethink bringing the old alchemy back or at least give us a darn reason why you did it in the midlife of a server and saw it reasonable.

Edit: you could at least delay it until the next cap release, which would be infinitly more reasonable.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/19/2018, 19:59   #643

elite*gold: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by viskas View Post
I really really don't get why you saw it reasonable to decrease the alchemy rate like that. Who does that in the middle of a servers life? Now all of the newcomers can't get anywhere near the gear that others have that made it in time.

You got people running around with +9 +12 sets, while now anyone new can barely get a +5 set.

Don't take this the wrong way, but what on earth were you thinking when doing this? I knew a few people that left for the sole reason of this change. I don't even really see the point in trying to do alchemy now, when i know unless i spend a unreasonable ammount of money it wont get me anywhere. If you're not trying to be Joymax and create unreasonable difficulties for people just so they pour their money in to the game, please do walk back on this change.

You really have to rethink bringing the old alchemy back or at least give us a darn reason why you did it in the midlife of a server and saw it reasonable.

Edit: you could at least delay it until the next cap release, which would be infinitly more reasonable.
As already said. Alchemy rates won't be changed ever again.
We see people doing high plus items on a daily basis even without premium. Yes it's a little bit harder. but it's not the end of the world.

Regards,
Old 07/20/2018, 06:41   #644

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginOnline View Post
As already said. Alchemy rates won't be changed ever again.
We see people doing high plus items on a daily basis even without premium. Yes it's a little bit harder. but it's not the end of the world.

Regards,
It' a question of fairness to newcomers, but whatever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2018, 19:24   #645

We demand ******* 90 Cap Now for a new challenge. All 80 levels that is holding this server are getting less and less interested to even register in CTF anymore. By decreasing monster scroll rates, you basically killed 80% of community or I guess the concept of teaming of for the sole goal of lvling up.

Thus, We demand you to get stop thrusting tortillas up your ****, wake up from your bean field and update the ******* server to 90 cap already cause noobs will always be low lvl anyway, **** them as if u care. If you did, you would not have decreased alchemy rates and monster scrolls.

enough bla bla just open ******* 90 so server lives another 6 months, afk
Closed Thread