Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN

Old   #16

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnyamura View Post
Hello,server seems great, finally a legit server. Just one question: will the chars be wiped after the beta or not? If yes, i will wait for the grand opening, thx

PS: Amazing website by the way, seems like we have some skilled people in the project.
No wipe, you will keep everything you got during the beta!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
client dont start after i press the start buton on launcher

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrubc89 View Post
client dont start after i press the start buton on launcher
Hi, This may be related to your antivirus Protection, add Silkroad.exe, sro_client.exe and OriginLib.dll to your allowed apps on the Antivirus and try again, for additional support please post them at our forums https://forum.playorigin.com
Old   #19

when grand open?

Old   #20

check ?
Old   #21

yeah server check for me too
Old   #22

I'm in After long time playin bot allowed servers , and if who have 4 pc they can open 8 player euro party with 2 hwid limit. That is best option for me non-bot server. And not pay to win. I will be in this server for a long time period . IGN SoSo gl hf.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Any auto equip ? or sox or + and blue items in npc?
Old   #24

The server is back online!, we were fixing an issue with the Jewel Box rewards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzZzZy View Post
check ?
Back Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Scrubs_Xx View Post
Any auto equip ? or sox or + and blue items in npc?
No, we are using the Original System!
Old   #25

Promising Non Bot server . I am sure in and downloading right now.

But i got question , How will you admins/staff deal with botters and hackers ? the game has a good anti-bot ? just need to make sure that it will be a real non bot server and not only words.

Edit: Also what about quests , do they give any extra exp/sp than normal sro ?
Also any ideas or events that grant sp or we gotta do gap to farm sp ?

Ceers and goodluck with the server
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb94 View Post
Promising Non Bot server . I am sure in and downloading right now.

But i got question , How will you admins/staff deal with botters and hackers ? the game has a good anti-bot ? just need to make sure that it will be a real non bot server and not only words.

Edit: Also what about quests , do they give any extra exp/sp than normal sro ?
Also any ideas or events that grant sp or we gotta do gap to farm sp ?

Ceers and goodluck with the server
Hi,
We have a very good anti-bot system in place, plus we supervise for unusual activity and patterns. We also count on you to report suspicious users

Welcome aboard!
Old   #27

Cool to see that there are still some people with a brain out there. What this community never understood is that botting will always destroy the core gameplay of Silkroad, no matter what or how many cool features you add. The reasons you've named basically sums it up.

Also, I'm glad to read that you have an anti-bot system, that's a big plus as long as it really works and isn't an empty promsie.

Furthermore you went for some decent rates which could work out good. Low exp/sp to prevent everyone being maximum level in a week/month, low gold drop rate and a higher job rate to encourage jobbing and make it worth to participate in triangular conflict.

I'd just like to submit two small suggestions:
  1. Find something else for honor ranking/buffs - we all know how this system gets abused, even on legit servers
  2. Reduce the sell price for items from player2NPC - This will lead to increased job activity and also increase the player2player economy since you don't want to sell something at a loss

I wish you good luck!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƛssman View Post
Cool to see that there are still some people with a brain out there. What this community never understood is that botting will always destroy the core gameplay of Silkroad, no matter what or how many cool features you add. The reasons you've named basically sums it up.

Also, I'm glad to read that you have an anti-bot system, that's a big plus as long as it really works and isn't an empty promsie.

Furthermore you went for some decent rates which could work out good. Low exp/sp to prevent everyone being maximum level in a week/month, low gold drop rate and a higher job rate to encourage jobbing and make it worth to participate in triangular conflict.

I'd just like to submit two small suggestions:
  1. Find something else for honor ranking/buffs - we all know how this system gets abused, even on legit servers
  2. Reduce the sell price for items from player2NPC - This will lead to increased job activity and also increase the player2player economy since you don't want to sell something at a loss

I wish you good luck!
All activity ends with numberous of xp points you need to receive. In massive consumerism times, big xp amount to grind is just another reason why hype gonna get low in some weeks.

Server looks pretty good, but should be like WarriorsWay - long term and empty. Good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ic3b3rg View Post
All activity ends with numberous of xp points you need to receive. In massive consumerism times, big xp amount to grind is just another reason why hype gonna get low in some weeks.

Server looks pretty good, but should be like WarriorsWay - long term and empty. Good luck
I dont think it will be like WarriorsWay , cuz the party exp and solo exp system increased much more , able to play with hands. And actually warriors way wasnt able good enough protect system to close bots. There is no one bot working and all people online yesterday i saw 130 online real people which count in others servers 500 online character. That count is awesome. Im in until server close.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #30

Seems nice, I'm in

Thanks
1 User