Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Indominus Online || PVE - CH & EU - Cap 130 - D14 || Job/Drop/Coin System || OPENING

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Indominus Online || PVE - CH & EU - Cap 130 - D14 || Job/Drop/Coin System || OPENING

Download:
Facebook page:
Facebook group:
Our email:
Disccord Channel:

Why chose to try Indominus Online?

Well you maybe thinking about search for a server 100% Play2Win, and we have work, and think about you, yes you!
Here with we share with you our server, Indominus Online, since the 02-05-2018 officially opened! We are improving our server, we go on suggestions from the players and make sure that we have a high level of protection. Support and various events are a high priority for us. For newcomers there are numerous helpdesks like better NPC weapons / Set equipment etc, on our webpage we also have a live support that you can send any mensage 24/7 we will anwser asap.

In our new npc, you can purchase Fellow Pets like on a Avatar rare dress.(Avatar Rare these are exchanged every 2 weeks so you share your rare dress with only a few other players.)

The Adv.B Elixir (Adv + 2) will also be available for purchase in the same special mall as other items. These are sold for Coins.

Where i can find those coins?

You can get those coins on Holy Water Temple or in Job Temple. We have the old job system (Trade / Hunter / Thief), but the job cave is freely available for all players. The trade is worthwhile with us since the trade rate is very high.

We also have a new npc with random tittles that you can chose the best tittle for you own char!

Some rates of our server:

Max online: 1000
IP Limit 8
IP Fortress Limit 1
System: Job/Drop/Coin
Server Type: PVE
Experience rate: 150x
Party Experience rate: 200x
Gold drop rate: 15x
Item drop rate: 60x
Degree: D14
Server Cap: 130
Max Alchemy: +18 (with adv its +20)
Silks per hour: YES (1 silk per hour monday to friday, 3 silks on weekend)
Vote4Silks:

We have the Jangan Fortress, Bandit Fortress, Hotan Fortress, but first only Jangan will be open

Alchemy Plus Rate

1~5 - 90%
6~7 - 80%
7~8 - 70%
8~9 - 60%
9~10 - 50%
10~11 - 35%
11~12 - 23%
12~18 - 16%
p.s. all this rates its without Premium plus, GodBless, Luck avatar or Luck stones

Where to get items Sun?
D1 to D12 on npc, we have a special npc in Jangan with D10, D11 and D12.

D13 will be drop in Bahgdad mobs
D14 have a NPC D14 in jangan also with ''Dead Weapons/Sets/Acc'' that you need to collect 3 type of diferent stones and awaked stones so you can finaly get your amazing D14

We have a awesome customized Glow in our server, its not like some glows that you cant almost see the weapons and that look ugly.

Did the players want Silks on Uniques? So we give to our players!

Tiger Girl 1 silk;
Uruchi 1 Silk;
Isyutaru 1 Silk;
Demon Shaitan 2 silks;
Lord Yarkan 2 Silks;
Captain Ivy 1 silk;
Soso The Black Viper 3 silks;
Roc 250 Silks ( For Events );
DeathBone 500 Silks ( For Events );

p.s. Dont be scared if you kill one unqiue and dont recive the silks, you only will recive the silks after you teleport, so make sure you kill first all uniques and after teleport!

Our Team members:
ServerAdmin [SA]Dekor - Owner
GameMaster [GM]Darks - GameMaster
GameMaster [GM]Shiro - GameMAster

Many other features can be added to our server, if you want to get to know them, come to us and have fun in Indominus Online!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Logo.jpg (7.2 KB, 6 views)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Cha cha cha Against you DEKOR and agaist same server with cap 130, dg14 and all another bla bla bla.. Nothink special, maybe few things or NPC changed.. Close 1, open new 1 just with changed server name.. old was unactive this one will be same

Old   #3

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titytis View Post
Cha cha cha Against you DEKOR and agaist same server with cap 130, dg14 and all another bla bla bla.. Nothink special, maybe few things or NPC changed.. Close 1, open new 1 just with changed server name.. old was unactive this one will be same
Actualy just the name change, we dint reset the players, its funny when someone talk about my server and dont even play there

Thanks for coment
Old   #4

I was, and i can tell that old version was ****.. now on the silkroad community are not any 1 good cap130-140, dg13-15 server.. some are full bugged, some corrupted..try change again somethink,maybe you got more like 30 active players, not ~20 players with multibotting

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titytis View Post
I was, and i can tell that old version was ****.. now on the silkroad community are not any 1 good cap130-140, dg13-15 server.. some are full bugged, some corrupted..try change again somethink,maybe you got more like 30 active players, not ~20 players with multibotting
see, as i told, u dint play ( last month at least ) and u talk what u dont know, the server was with more then 200 players ( IP, not multiclient ) but feel free to tell whatever u want
Old   #6

You never has 200+- players, stop sleeping and dreaming.. good luck against with arabs cheating..I told you now silkroad is dead, no 1 good silkroad server.. bravo for good some edited database, but nothink else
Old   #7

lul full corrupted serv... u pay, get set +20 weapon +20... GOGOGO PAYTOWIN
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvictorfm View Post
lul full corrupted serv... u pay, get set +20 weapon +20... GOGOGO PAYTOWIN
any prove of that? i never sell items or anything, well we sell silks but thats diferent, its not my fault if have some players that donate alot! Yes, they are crazy as F*ck, but that dosent mean i need to sell items for real money.
Old   #9
CheeseBurger !!

elite*gold: 1751
Received Thanks: 2,997
#Closed

Closed Thread

Tags
2018, best 13degree private sro, d14, new 2017, sro